Rejected for being a nerd

By superrrgirI

~~~~ nəːd/ noun a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious. Rude, right... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 12

44.4K 1.1K 360
By superrrgirI

*semi-edited*

Isn't he just hot! :) Lol, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I've been put in Zander's room by a guard as Zander said he needed to deal with something. Whatever it was, was more important than me, however, I wasn't complaining. The extra time away from him would allow him to calm down and also let me explore this place and possibly look for a way out.

While awkwardly standing at the edge of his room, I take in my surroundings. Through my whole time being in this pack house, I hadn't had the time to admire the place too much.

In this vast room, I saw a king sized bed placed smack in the middle of the room. The room felt dark and gloomy, the walls had a black and grey theme going on which suited his bland personality. 

To the left of his bed was a door which was closed so I didn't know what was in it. On the right of his bed was another door leading to somewhere I didn't know. Other than the two doors, there was a huge wardrobe that could fit about ten people inside. Why someone needed such a big wardrobe, I didn't know.

(A/N Honestly, I hate when Authors put pictures in text but I wanted to show you guys kinda what his room would look like. His would be a lot bigger and have a wardrobe and no TV.)

I turn towards the door and make sure no one is coming before I quickly walk towards the door on the left and open the door. I'm met with a huge bathroom. Everything in his room is big. He had a fricking Jacuzzi in his bathroom. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Zander had TWO showers! For what reason? 

A bath as well as a Jacuzzi? This guy is living the life! His bathroom was the size of my own bedroom. A bit extra if you ask me.

I leave the bathroom and close the door. I saunter over to the other room and open the door. The door swings open and bangs onto the wall. I crease and listen to see if anyone was coming but I don't hear anything. I peer in and see just a toilet and a few cupboards. I close the door and tap my foot as I wait for Zander to come back.

I look around the room again and see a small hatch sticking out of the wall. I walk towards it slowly and study it carefully. I see a small button on it and I'm tempted to press it. I know I probably shouldn't touch it as I'm on unfamiliar lands and didn't know what could be behind it.

Ah, fuck it. Curiosity takes over me and I press it. Suddenly, the wall slides over with a loud screeching sound and my eyes widen in fear.

"Fuck! Shhhh! Please!" I wail out to no one. The sound continues for about ten seconds until the wall has moved all the way along. I poke my head in and see stairs leading downstairs. I feel a rush of cold air escape from the room chilling my spine. 

I felt uneasy staring down the stairs and being met with darkness. I could feel my wolf, Laura, feel the same way and she wasn't feeling too excited about what lay down there. 

I stood there debating whether I should go down and investigate or just wait for him to come and speak to me. I bit my lip and decided to take a step forward but immediately take a step back. I was pretty scared. This place was seriously giving me the chills.

Through my wolf senses, I can tell that someone was coming so I quickly try to make the wall return back to normal by pressing the button again. I hear the screeching sound and I pray to the Moon Goddess that the person who's coming doesn't hear it.

The wall finally goes back to normal. I run and jump on the bed just as the door is opened.

I look at the door to see a dishevelled Zander standing at the door. He regards me coldly and scans the room hastily to see if I've tampered with anything. 

"What were you doing?" His rough voice fills the room, sending a shiver down my spine. I gulp and hope that I wasn't being obvious as I sat on his bed, my heartbeat faster than normal.

"Nothing really, just looking around." I lick my lips, Zander's eyes watch the movement and he copies. Seeing his tongue shoot out and lick his plump lips makes my down there feel a bit tingly.

He seems to drop the matter and runs a hand through his hair. The action is super hot and leaves his hair messy but still beautiful. While staring at him, I realise how much he's changed over the years. He's a lot more muscular than he was when I knew him. Tattoos littered his body and made him seem a lot hotter. However, he looked a lot angrier and colder than when I knew him.

My realisation is cut off once I see him stride towards where I was sat. I watch his biceps as they contract and I want to squeeze them so hard. Whoa. Where did that come from? 

The bed dips as he sits down beside me, his overwhelming scent filling my noise and rousing different feelings within me. I look over at him and notice that his jaw was clenched and he looked angry yet calm. 

"Up." He demands. I slowly get up and stand next to him.

"Bend over my knee." Hold on a second. Is he serious?

"Why?" I question and the look he gives me silences me instantaneously. I bend over his knees and he rips the shorts off of me making me yelp. I turn my face to him and glare at him. I was left in my panties, making my face heat up.

"Are you seriously going to spank me?! I'm not some child you can just-" I'm cut off as his hand makes it way down onto my ass. I whimper as I feel the stinging pain of his hand on my ass cheeks.

What in the BDSM?!

"You have five for disrespecting and embarrassing me in front of a room full of Alphas and Betas and another five for trying to leave without my permission with my car. If you don't count, I'll add another one. Am I clear?" Zander orders me and I nod submissively. I knew I had no say in the matter so there was not point in arguing. And even though it was bad to say, a part of me just a small part, was enjoying his hands on my body. I felt desperate admitting it, but a hot guy touching me was something I wasn't used to.

"You have a voice, use it." Ugh, he's so jarring and demanding. I didn't admit that him demanding me was making heat flow through my body.

"Yes... Alpha." Another slap on my ass, this time not as hard.

"One..." This degrading act made me feel small and stupid. Stupid for enjoying this punishment he was giving me.

Whack.

"Two..." The tingling increased as the whacks on my ass went on and on. 

"Five..." I whimper as he does it. He uses his hand to soothe my aching ass. The feel of his slightly calloused hand soothing my ass cheeks made me moan out loud. I cover my face with my hands as the sound leaves my mouth. 

I am SO stupid. And embarrassed. I felt something hard poking at my stomach and I knew what it was. It made that tingly feeling in my you know what come back.

Zander grunts and pushes me off of him, roughly.

"What was that for?" I whine and rub my aching front.

"Shut up." He roughly says and stands up. He holds his hand out for me to take but I ignore it and stand up myself. Asshole. I look into his eyes to see anger radiating inside of them.

"You're joining my pack. You're going to go shopping with my sister to go and buy a dress. The ceremony will be held tomorrow night. There will be a party afterwards." He informs me and once again, I knew I had no choice. But that didn't mean I'd just join without putting up a fight.

"Excuse you? Why would I be joining your pack?" I ask, taking a few steps back away from him. Zander's eyes follow my movement and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Because I said so. Don't question me again, understand?" Zander snaps at me harshly and I almost flinch at his tone.

"Please relax, I'm not your pack member and you're certainly not my Alpha. You don't have the right to tell me what to do." I snap back at him and watch as his jaw clicks in anger. Why did I always have to anger him? My rebellious attitude and his easily angered self weren't a good mix.

"You trespassed on my lands and are a rogue. I have every right to decide what to do with you. It is either you join my pack or you die." As those words left his mouth, I knew I was stuck. He was right. I was even lucky to even get a choice in the matter.

"Fine..." I mumble, defeated. With that, he makes his way towards the door but I call out to him, "Wait, Zand- Alpha! Can I have my bag back please? I need my things." He grunts lowly and tells me to follow him. 

"Wait!" I call out again. He stops and spins on his heel annoyance pouring out of him.

"What now?" His tone intimidates me and I feel like just telling him to forget it but I had to stay strong.

"I can't go out like this." Pointing down to my attire. His eyes follow and he absentmindedly licks his lips. I feel my body heat up once again as he does so. Was I attractive to him? A smile tugged at my lips at the thought.

 When he looks up, his eyes are hooded and I can see a bit of lust swirling inside his irises but once he notices what's he doing, his face hardens and any sign that was showing saying that he liked me was gone.

"Fine. Stay here." He spits and slams the door shut.

This guy was definitely bipolar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Zander had finally come back and given me my stuff, he took me to a spare room as it was getting late and told me to sleep. 

As he was about to leave, I grab his arm to stop him from walking. He turns to face me with an eyebrow raised up. "Um... I want to apologise for my behaviour earlier on today. First of, I embarrassed you in front of a lot of important people. Then, I shouted at you and then tried to escape and then I explored your room without your permission and found-," I was about to snitch on myself there, " out that I was acting like a bitch to you. I was not grateful enough that you didn't kill me even though I was a rogue." I sigh and play with my fingers, I really hated apologising to people.

I'm met with silence and I feel like such a fool. I hear him sigh heavily as he places one of his large hands on my chin and he lifts my chin up. I meet his eyes which surprisingly are filled with another emotion which wasn't anger. Maybe regret? I couldn't tell.

"I.. I... um." He's lost for words so I continue with my apology.

"I just really thought that I knew you! I was a hundred percent sure it was you but it seems like I was wrong. I just missed my friend Zander so much. I loved him so much but he just vanished. I was hoping it was you!" A sob wracks through my body and the next thing you know, I'm balling my eyes out. I was such a sensitive bitch.

"Shhh..." Zander hesitantly hugs me and I wrap my hands around his neck. 

"I.. I'm sorry" I sob and I sniff up a blob of snot I could feel falling from my nostrils. 

"It's not your fault..." As soon as those words leave his mouth, he freezes and pushes me making me fall on the floor. The push wasn't that hard but I was just not expecting it.

I look into his eyes which are blazing in anger. 

"Don't fucking touch me!" He roars. His eyes are on me but it's like he's not really looking at me.

"You should've been there! It's your fault!" He shouts and grabs onto his hair and pulls roughly. I'm scared shitless as I had no idea what was going on. I hear heavy footsteps approaching the room and the door burst open. 

The same girl who helped me leave is standing there along with some more pack members. I see eyes scan the room until they fall upon Zander then me.

"What happened?" The girl asks me frantically, her eyes still watching Zander warily.

"I don't know... We were just talking and then he threw me on the floor then started shouting." I tell her. She frowns and I could hear the other pack members whispering as Zander continued to scream and shout.

"Something must've triggered him. Did anything you or him say make his just suddenly switch?" I think and nod.

"He said to me 'It's not your fault.' I think." Her eyes widen and she nods.

"That makes sense. Thank you." She turns and explains to the pack members. I watch Zander as he continues to stare at me but not at me. Kind of like when someone is staring at you but is daydreaming. 

"Zander it's okay. Just calm down." His eyes travel to her and he growls suddenly then pushes her. Hard.

She falls to the ground in a heap and then the pack members move away scared. I would be too.

One of them runs away to who knows where. The rest try to calm him down by holding him down but they fail as he throws them all against the walls. They slide down on the floor. His strength was... scary. I soon realise that this must be some kind of tantrum maybe or he's reliving something that has happened before in the past. 

I also realized that I was the only person who wasn't injured and could possibly help. Zander had now gone from shouting and roaring to growling and snarling at nothing.

I stood up silently trying not to disturb him. The pack member who ran off came back with a syringe in their hand. They quickly run towards Zander and inject him. However, the fluid doesn't get to be pressed down as Zander hisses and throws the poor man away. Zander growls at the man before he slowly starts to advance towards him looking ready to kill.

It's up to me now. I guess it was my fault in the first place. 

"Zander!" I shout and he pauses and turns around, looking for the source of the noise. He suddenly starts to charge towards me. I'm so scared as he gets closer and closer. I step back towards the bed and I watch as he comes into the room. When he's about a foot away, I quickly sidestep and he falls onto the bed. Him being this angry was making his reaction times slow. I jump on his back and press down on the syringe watching as the fluids disappear into his veins.

The growls that were erupting from his throat die down and his struggling stops and after a while, there's silence.

I guess that was a sedative.

I hear clapping and I turn to see the girl on her feet clapping for me. Where the fuck was she the whole time?

"Thank you Jessica." I gape at her as she says my name.

"How do you know my name?" I ask. She holds her chest in fake hurt and gasps.

"Don't you remember me? It's me Rosy." I wrack my brain for any Rosy and I realise she was also from my old pack and specifically Zander's sister.

"Oh my gosh! How did I forget?!" I rush over to her and hug her. She giggles and hugs me back.

"We've got a lot to catch up on." She tells me and I smile.

~~~~~

LONG Chapter today. Well longer than the other few before. Everything will all make sense soon. I'll probably do a few flashbacks. Not just a few but a lot so everything with make sense. Hope you guys enjoyed your Easter. I did!

I might go back into someone POV from America just to see how everything's going with Andrew and yeah.Still deciding.

Anyways have a good one guys. 

Please vote, comment and follow it'll mean the world to me.

Cya x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.6K 10
My mate. So weak. So pathetic. I have a weak and pathetic mate. I thought as I looked at her in disgust and displeasure. Just like me when I was huma...
510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
907K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...
237 0 34
Hey imagine this, your a normal nerd nothing special then boom, suddenly you have a super hot boy after you and your heart, and he's willing to fight...