imagines || buttercream squad

By mini-mendes

look at the stars, look how they shine for you ❁ ❁ ❁ - buttercreams highest: #3 under buttercream ... More

0
1. josh pieters
2. joe sugg
3. jack maynard (au)
4. caspar lee
5. josh pieters
6. conor maynard
7. jack maynard
8. joe sugg
9. josh pieters
10. byron langley
11. caspar lee
12. conor maynard
13. josh pieters
14. preference
15. joe sugg
16. caspar lee
17. joe sugg (+jack maynard)
18. josh pieters
19. byron langley
20. jack maynard
21. caspar lee
22. joe sugg
24. josh pieters
25. jack maynard
26. byron langley
27. conor maynard
28. joe sugg
29. preference
the end

23. byron langley

3K 32 0
By mini-mendes

cuddling with byron

i went and sat next to byron on the sofa, his arms immediately slipping around my waist as he pulled me to lean against him.

the two of us sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, until i said, "you're really hot." and he chuckled lightly.

"thank you, so are you." he said with a smile.

byron moved so we was laying on his back on the sofa, and he pulled me so i was laying on top of him, my face buried into his neck.

i peppered kisses against his skin, before shuffling down a bit and turning my face to he side, resting my head against his chest.

his arms were still around my waist, his hands resting on the small of my back as i snuggled into him.

"how was your day?" i asked, my voice muffled slightly by his chest.

"it was good, thanks." he said and i smiled, loving his accent and never growing tired of it, "i filmed a few videos with the guys, and i helped joe film a few."

"that's nice." i pressed a kiss to his collarbone, and he pulled me up slightly, so that he could kiss my lips.

"i love you." he mumbled with a smile.

"i love you too." i smiled as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
131K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
85.4K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...