~The Big Five at Hogwarts~

Galing kay MissLightningThief

The Big Five--Rapunzel, Hiccup, Jack, Elsa, and Merida--all had different beginnings, but they ended up at th... Higit pa

~Introductions~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

793 30 1
Galing kay MissLightningThief

Hiccup~

        After Rapunzel and Merida leave, I gather up a basket full of dead fish—yeah, that’s about as fun as it sounds—and drop it in front of Toothless.

            “Who knew you’d have such a soft spot for girls, huh?” I joke. He responds with a disgruntled huff. “I’m only kidding. How is it that you didn't act that way when you first met Astrid?”

            “Someone say my name?” A familiar voice comes from behind me. I turn around to find Astrid sitting on the corral fence. Her presence surprises me; I had forgotten that she was going to meet me today. Her hair is tied back in a thick braid along her back as always and she’s not wearing her long black robes with her Gryffindor uniform.

            “Oh, hi Astrid. How’s it going?”

            “Fine. But sometimes I miss going for a ride on Stormfly or just going axe-throwing, you know?”

            “Yeah, you’re really missing out,” I say sarcastically, glancing over at the Night Fury head snuffling around noisily in the basket of Herring. Astrid just sighs.

            “Look Hiccup, I know you really want to be a wizard, but you should know that nobody is really disappointed in you. Not even your father. I mean, you’re Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd! You are your own person; you were the first dragon rider on Berk! Isn’t that enough to prove yourself?” she hops off the fence and rests her hand on my shoulder. I look down and say,

            “Maybe you’re right. It’s just like Berk all over again,” I realize. Astrid smiles in satisfaction. “You said you missed dragon riding,” I say, “do you want to go for a ride?” I gesture to Toothless, who’s now finished eating.

            “Sorry, I’ve got to get to class,” she replied. “Maybe later?” I nod and she kisses me on the cheek before jumping over the fence and running in the direction of the school. Her encouragement has lifted my spirits, so I crouch down next to Toothless and ask,

            “How about you and I go for a ride, eh bud?” Pretty soon he and I are soaring through the sky, spinning around in the air and acting as one. When I’m up among the clouds with Toothless, I know that that is where I belong.   

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.6K 300 21
Jack, Elsa, Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel are back, along with a few others! And their next adventure turns out to be The Triwizard Tournament, a noto...
151K 5.5K 46
  Jack and Elsa are now official couples. And now, they are in a Magic School. But it's not just Jack and Elsa; Hiccup, Merrida and Rapunzel are als...
17.2K 541 22
Elsa and Anna Arendelle have moved to Pennsylvania to attend Disney Dreamworks High School. There Elsa bumps into popular Jack Frost and suddenly she...
15.2K 574 31
Set 6 months after Rise of the Guardians and Brave. Set a year after Tangled and How to Train Your Dragon. The guardians and Jack are living peaceful...