Stolen Love [TRAILER INSIDE]

By hearts2jae

~You know the saying, how you will always hurt the ones you love, well let me tell you, it works both ways~ More

Stolen Love (One Direction Fan-Fiction)
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2<3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16<3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19<3 FINALLY !
Chapter 20 <3
Chaper 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
TRAILER!!!
Chapter 26<3

Chapter 10 <3

4.7K 42 28
By hearts2jae

Chapter 10 –

Kenzie’s P.O.V

“Kenzie!” I heard Louis cry followed by a loud bang as he threw my bedroom door open. I turned away from my half packed suitcases to look up at the frantically panicking Doncaster boy, “Which shirt should I pack?” He said hurriedly a look of distress flashing through his amazing eyes.

We were leaving for the airport in half an hour to catch a flight to Dublin. The boys had decided it was okay for Danielle and I to come with them to their short stay in Ireland. I was extremely grateful I don’t think I could have dealt with being alone just yet.

I stood up brushing the dust off my jeans and walking over to Louis who was holding a plain collared black shirt in one hand and a black, red and white striped shirt in the other. “That one.” I smiled pointing at the shirt with the stripes.

“Thanks babe.” Louis grinned leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

“Your welcome.” I said happily before returning to my suitcases and carefully choosing what to pack. I couldn’t keep the grin off of my face, a couple days ago Louis had kissed me and it was the best goddamn kiss I had ever had. Nobody knew about the kiss and I don’t know if anyone will ever find out. Louis and I weren’t official people suspected something was up between us two but they all thought it was just innocent flirting. But was it something more? I think Louis and I are both trying to work that out before anything becomes too serious.

“Lets go!” Niall cried gleefully sticking his head into my bedroom with the biggest smile on his face. He was obviously excited to go back home and see his friends and family. The plan was, we would spend one night in Dublin and the boys would perform their first concert before we headed off to Mullingar so Niall could chill with his family for a couple of days before we jetted back to Dublin for one final concert and then returned to London to get ready for the Australian and New Zealand tour. I was actually really excited I’d never been to Ireland before. I quickly zipped up my suitcase and towed it out the door to meet up with the rest of them.

“You read to go?” Danielle cried walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

“Yes! I can’t wait!” I replied.

“Wait! I’m coming!” We heard Louis cry as he staggered down the hallway dragging his suitcase behind him in a fluster.

“Oh Louis.” Liam chuckled shaking his head.

Louis glared at him, “I’ll have you know packing is a very serious matter.”

Everyone just chuckled at him while he scolded us all, suddenly a horn beeped from outside.

“Pauly’s here!” Niall cried grabbing his suitcase and darting out the door before any one of us could blink, “I’m gonna see my family, I’m gonna see my family!” Niall chanted with a massive smile as he loaded his suitcase into the back of the van. “I CALL SHOTGUN!” He bellowed running to the front seat of the car with a bemused bunch of onlookers staring at him.

“He is so cute.” Zayn laughed before exiting the house, we all followed behind him struggling with our luggage and shivering from the iciness in the air.

“Have you ever been on a plane before?” Louis asked falling in sync with my steps and nudging my elbow slightly.

“Yeah, when I was like three.” I admitted, I was honestly feeling quite anxious the thought of crashing was nauseating.

“Well who knows, if your lucky you might be sitting next to me.” Louis winked before effortlessly picking up my suitcase with one hand and dumping it in the back of the van with his.

How did he do that?

I stood there momentarily stunned as the image of his blazing blue eyes staring straight into mine filled my thoughts. Damn, he was attractive.

“Buckle up everyone, buckle up!” Paul cried interrupting my trance, “We don’t have long before takeoff.”

I quickly jumped into the very back of the van next to Louis who slipped his hand into mine, I looked up to stare into his breathtaking eyes and he shot me a comforting smile.

Throughout the drive Niall was restless, eagerly bouncing up and down and impatiently checking his watch every five seconds, he could not wait could he? Zayn and Harry were mostly silent their phones occasionally buzzing with text messages. Liam had his arm around Danielle who was resting on his shoulder with her earphones in whilst Louis and I were engrossed in a very interesting conversation about airports. He never mentioned anything about the kiss, was that a good or bad thing? Was there anything between us? I was so confused and somewhat scared, if something bad happened in my relationship with Louis what will I do? He’s my best friend and I don’t think I can deal with another person hating me.

“And we have arrived.” Paul announced causing a excited shriek from Niall and a bunch of mumbled, ‘Ok’s’

I hopped out the van shoving my hands in my pockets and trudging around the back to grab my suitcase, someone had moved my luggage to the top of the pile to make room for their own, great. I stretched up on my tippy toes to try and reach it but once again I was too short. I frowned in annoyance before heaving out a sigh and climbing on the tow bar to increase my height but me being the clumsy little girl I am stumbled back, my feet hit the ground and I could feel myself tripping to the left and I braced myself for the impact of the concrete but I felt someone’s hand gently grab my back steading me. “Whoa!” They chuckled.

I turned around to find Louis shaking his head at me completely amused, “If you needed help you should have just asked silly.” He chuckled reaching up and effortlessly grabbing the suitcase and placing it down next to me with a cheeky smile.

“Shush.” I hushed him my cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

I heard a clicking sound behind me followed by a faint flash, Louis and I turned around in confusion to find about 10 people with camera eagerly snapping pictures of us.  Paparazzi.

“Shit.” Louis cursed under his breath, “Let’s go.”

I nodded extremely keen to get away from these people who were relentlessly taking pictures. I towed my luggage behind me and met up with the others at the entrance to the airport, as the automatic doors slid open I was instantly deafened. I looked up startled to find hundreds of girls and some boys standing behind barricades cheering, crying, and screaming. I mentally face palmed myself, I should have expected there was going to be fans here.

“Once we get to security the screaming will stop.” Louis said leaning down to whisper in my ear.

“Ok.” I whispered back before hurriedly walking over to Danielle, I was stunned, this was all new to me and I suppose I should get used to it.

“You ok?” She asked me and I nodded slowly.

The fans started chanting the lyrics to What Makes You Beautiful and I could see the smiles explode onto the boys faces, I looked around in awe this was truly something amazing.  These fans were amazing, absolutely amazing.

“Flight to Dublin is now ready to board.” The announcer declared through the loudspeaker causing my heart to thud uncontrollably in my chest. It was time.

I stood up and shakily grabbed my carry on luggage and instantly looked for Louis, there is no way I’m going to survive this flight without him. I spotted him closing the book he had been reading and putting it in his backpack I quickly darted over to him. He looked up and smiled at me, “You ready?” He asked.

“No.” I whispered, I hadn’t been on a plane in 14 years and I don’t even remember the first time I went on one at all. I had no idea what I was walking into, ok so maybe I was overreacting but still! I couldn’t help it.

“You’ll be fine, just stick with me, I’ll distract you.” He winked before hoisting his backpack over his shoulders and running over to collect his boarding pass from Paul.

I stared after him in amazement, he was literally stunning, his looks, personality, the things he said and did, he was just… flawless.

“Better hurry up Kenzie.” I heard Zayn whisper in my ear as he grabbed my shoulders.

I smirked, “Bet I could beat you to the terminal.” I challenged.

“Oh you are so on.” He agreed a determined look in his eyes.

I hauled my bag over my shoulder and started to run weaving my way through the crowds of people, I was shocked that I was actually winning. Well at least I thought I was. Zayn snuck up behind me and grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

“Cheater!” I cried.

“You never said anything about sabotage.” He chuckled. I frowned my hair falling in front of my face these boys were very cheeky. He set me back down on the ground when we reached the terminal, I shoved him slightly, “Cheater.” I muttered again.

He just chuckled before reaching in his pocket and handing me my boarding pass,  “Paul asked me to give this to you.”

“Thanks.” I said with a small smile.

We joined the end of the cue to board and Zayn was smiling mischievously, “Considering I won, how about you do something for me?”

My eyes widened, “Oh no, I was warned about this.”  Niall had told me that if I ever lost against Zayn he would make me do something embarrassing.

Zayn chuckled ruffling my hair, I thought of Zayn as my older brother like he thought of me as a little sister. That’s just how our relationship was. “I dare you to walk into the middle of the walkway in the plane and shout ‘I love Zayn Malik.’”

I frowned stepping forward in the cue, “No.” I replied.

“Come on you owe me.” He laughed nudging my ribs softly.

“Ugh fine.” I reluctantly agreed there was no point in arguing with him he would win anyways.

“Yay!” He cried pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back with a tiny smile on my face, although he was making me declare my love for him on a plane in front of a crowd of people he was the best.

We approached the flight attendant who collected our passes and wished us a safe and happy flight. The others had already boarded ages ago but Zayn and I’s little competition had delayed our arrival. I walked down the hallway my heart racing, no turning back now I thought bluntly. I smiled at the flight attendant who greeted us at the door of the plane and I hesitantly stepped inside. I walked into the first class area and saw Harry and Niall sitting on the left hand side with Liam and Danielle in front of them. Paul was seated up the front and he smiled at me when I walked in.

“Remember what you have to do.” Zayn reminded me with an evil grin before sitting in the seat next to Paul who was giving us a weird look obviously confused by our exchange of words.

I glared at him before spotting Louis sitting alone up the back on the right hand side staring out the window. Yes! I thought and began to make my way over to him. I looked around the plane so far only us and a few others had boarded, if I did Zayn’s little dare now it would be less embarrassing.

I sucked in a deep breath before announcing, “I LOVE ZAYN MALIK!”

Everyone stared at me with weird expressions on their faces except for the boys and Danielle who were laughing they obviously knew I had lost a bet with Zayn.

Zayn was grinning at me and shot me a thumbs up, “Love you to Kenzie!” He chuckled before sticking his earphones in and closing his eyes a satisfied smile appearing on his lips.

I sighed and collapsed down next to Louis who was staring at me with amusement, “Should I be concerned that you declared your love to my best friend and not me?” He asked jokingly.

“No of course not.” I replied, “I’ll always love you Louis.”

“Yay!” He cried and we both started to laugh. I loved his eyes when he laughed, they sparkled so intently and beautifully, it was captivating.

“So you lost a bet to Zayn?” He asked.

“Don’t remind me.”

Suddenly the seatbelt sign came on and I tensed, the captain announced that we were ready for takeoff and the plane began to rumble to life.

I couldn’t help but shake the nerves eating at me. “Hey, it’s ok.” Louis whispered reaching over and grabbing my hand reassuringly.

“I know I’m just being silly.” I said looking at the ground slightly embarrassed.

“No your not. It’s normal to get nervous on planes.” He said.

The plane lurched forward and began to drive towards the runway, my heart was pounding, definitely no turning back now. Louis put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, “Don’t worry, I’m here.” He whispered, I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, he kissed my cheek comfortingly as the plane began to pick up speed and suddenly I wasn’t so nervous anymore. Louis Tomlinson could fix everything.

**********

A/N: Sorry for the delay on the update, I've been really busy lately! Tell me what you think of this chapter, It was somewhat rushed. Once again sorry for the delay (: xx 

REMEMBER TO: VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN<3

Love Ashlee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 579 42
"never again will i let anyone hurt you."
1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*