Larry Stylinson One Shots

By LauraHeather18

Larry Stylinson One Shots, the true love Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles share with each other... More

My Love For You Will Never Die
You're My One and Only True Love

Your Last Three Little Words

3.2K 39 24
By LauraHeather18

Hey everyone! I've finally written a new Larry One Shot! It has taken me ages to write since i had to keep rewriting some of it. Anyway thank you sooo much for all the votes and comments! Also the amount of reads on the one shots! I never ever thought i would get so many reads on them! In just one week i got over 200 reads :O 

Before you go ahead and read, this is quite a sad one shot and i cried multiple times while writing and proof reading it so you will need the tissue box handy! BUT it does have cuteness and stuff in it :) 

Song for this one shot is 'Look After You' by The Fray, Louis's favourite song :) It's Louis's cover of it too which is on the side :)

Enjoy!

Laura :) xxx

Your Last Three Little Words 

December 17 2013

"I Love You" I replayed his last three little words in my mind from exactly one year ago. The day my world came crashing down around me. The day I lost everything. The day my heart got ripped out of my chest and torn into millions of pieces...The day I lost the one who I was madly in love with. 

One Year Ago... 

December 17 2012

Louis's POV

"Morning Curly" I chuckled quietly, as my boyfriend Harry rolled over in the bed to face me with a cheeky smile on his soft, tender lips. 

It has been just over a month now Harry and I officially came out as a couple to the world. We couldn't keep it a secret anymore seeing as the fans had already suspected we were secretly dating which in fact was true. 

Before we came out, we had already been secretly dating for a few weeks and didn't tell the boys until a week after Harry asked me to be his boyfriend. The boys were happy for us but they knew it would happen one day since we were basically joined at the hip. 

When he asked me to be his boyfriend I was in shock, I thought I was dreaming but then I came back to reality and said of course I will. Then after I couldn't resist any longer so I slammed my lips against his soft, warm, tender ones. I can definitely say that was the best moment of my life. 

"Morning Boo Bear, sleep well?" he whispered and pecked my lips softly. Tingles shot through me as he pulled away and gazed into my crystal blue eyes. 

"Yeah I did but I'm still tired though" I yawned and rubbed my eyes sleepily. 

"Aww are you? How about I make you some breakfast in bed?" he suggested and brought his hand up to move some of my hair out of my eyes. 

"Yes please!" I grinned and leaned forward to kiss his lips quickly. 

"Alright, what do you want? Anything in particular?" he asked sitting up in bed, beside me. 

"Surprise me" I winked as he slipped out of bed with no clothes on but his boxers. 

"Okay" he smiled and walked over to the half opened door. 

"Harry!" I called just as he walked out of the doorway. 

"Yeah, Lou?" he asked popping his head back into our room smiling like a little child. 

"I Love You!" I giggled, smiling back at him cheekily. 

"Love you too, sweet cheeks" he chuckled, shaking his head and disappearing down the hallway to the kitchen. I snuggled back up in the blankets, getting warm again and closing my eyes to try to get more sleep since today we had nothing scheduled. 

I loved having lazy days at home with Harry; we just spent the whole time in bed watching movies and pigging out on junk food. But me being the healthy one, mainly pigged out on carrots all day. Okay, I must admit I'm not entirely the healthy one but at least I ate carrots unlike Harry, where he just stuffs his face with chocolate and crap the whole time. At least I'm giving off a good example to young kids to eat their carrots. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard pots and pans crashing in the kitchen. What is that boy doing out there? It sounds like he's doing a terrible job trying to play them as drums. They weren't made to be drums but to cook things in. 

"Ah shit..." I heard him grumble once it went quiet in the kitchen. 

"Are you alright, Haz?" I called out to him and sat up in bed. 

"Yeah, the pots and pans just fell out everywhere from the cupboard. Someone didn't put them away properly last time..." he called back to me. Whoops that would be me he's talking about...

"Sorry!" I yelled out to him sheepishly since he knew it was me who put them away last time, after waking up Liam, Niall and Zayn with them a week ago when they crashed the night here. Well, Harry helped me too, but it was my idea so I had to put them away after. 

"It’s fine Boo..." I heard him sigh and pick up the pots and pans that fell out of the cupboard. I lay back in bed, snuggling up once again to actually fall asleep this time. Once I got comfy, I yawned and drifted off into a light sleep before breakfast was ready. 

"Boo Bear... Wake up, breakfast is ready" I heard Harry say somewhere nearby. I opened my eyes slowly to see a shirtless Harry standing in front of the bed with a tray full of food and a cheeky grin plastered on his face. 

"Hey Hazza" I exclaimed, grinning cheekily back at him and sat up in bed to lean against the headboard. 

"Hey pumpkin, I got your breakfast" he walked over placing it on my lap then walked around to his side of the bed and slid back in under the covers. 

"Thanks, this looks delicious!" I smiled at him and leaned forward pecking him on the lips quickly. 

"Anything for my Boo Bear" he chuckled and snatched a piece of toast from the plate. 

"Oi!" I protested, slapping his thigh lightly. He just giggled and took a bite of the toast. 

I looked down in front of me to see two pieces of toast left, two eggs, bacon and two glasses of orange juice; one for me and the other one for Harry. I quickly tucked in, piling the bacon and one of the eggs onto a piece of toast. I took a huge bite and moaned in delight. 

"This is... So good!" I moaned with a mouthful of food. I swallowed it and reached out to my orange juice to take a sip. 

"Why thank you Boo Bear, glad you like it" he chuckled beside me. 

"No Harry I don't like it, I LOVE it!" I yelled, emphasizing the word love.  I quickly scoffed down the rest of my toast, finishing off the last piece of toast and drinking the rest of my orange juice. 

"You're such an amazing chef Haz, you should make me breakfast in bed every day!" I joked, scooting over to him once I had placed the tray down on the floor. 

"Thanks and yeah like that's gonna happen" he chuckled, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my forehead softly. 

"Fine then" I huffed and hid my face into the crook of his neck. 

"Oh c'mon Lou, why don't you choose the first movie we watch?" he asked, rubbing small circles into the small of my back with his fingers. 

I looked up and sighed. "As long as you don't complain on the movie I pick, like last time." 

"I promise you I won't, now what do you wanna watch?" he smiled down at me sweetly with his dimple showing. 

"How about... Grease?" I asked knowing it's one of the movies he complains about since it's my all-time favourite movie and we always watch it. 

"Do we really have too?" he whined and I raised one of my eyebrows at him. 

"Fine, go put it on" he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest once I sat up. 

I jumped out of bed and shivered, far out it was cold this morning. I walked over to our cabinet of DVDs below the flat screen TV which was hanging up on the wall opposite the bed. I pulled out the DVD and placed it in the DVD player, grabbing the remote as well. 

"Now, no complaining, you got that, sweet cheeks?" I asked and quickly slid back into bed beside Haz who nodded his head. 

"Good boy" I stated and cuddled up to my Hazza Bear. I played the movie, then draped my arm over him and rested my head on his chest. 

"Lou..." he whispered slowly as he snaked his arm around my back.

"Hmm..." I murmured, keeping my gaze on the movie. 

"Remember that, I will always love you with all my heart, no matter what happens to us, okay?" he barely whispered against the top of my head. I looked up into his emerald green eyes and reached my hand up to play with his gorgeous soft curls. 

"I promise you I will never forget and I Love you with all my heart too" I chuckled lightly and leaned up to peck him on the lips lightly. He sighed peacefully and I turned back to watch the DVD in Harry's strong grip around me. 

Three DVDs later, two blocks of chocolate gone and no more carrots left in the house, we were lying in bed doing completely nothing. Harry had his arm around me while I laid there trailing my fingers up and down his bare chest. I could see the goose bumps form as I trailed my fingers down his bare chest and I smirked cheekily. 

"Louis... Will you please stop doing that" he whined, shivering and breathed in a sharp breath. 

"No..." I chuckled, teasingly and ran my fingers down lower to his belly button. I heard his breath hitch in the back of his throat and I laughed silently, as I thought I had this effect on him. 

"Louis!" he yelped, sitting up in a flash just as I brought my hand back up quickly to trick him and squeeze one of his nipples. 

"Your face!" I cracked up laughing and threw my head back too laugh louder. Before I knew it I was rolling around on the bedroom floor with tears running down my face from laughing so much. 

"You evil child" Harry smirked evilly and jumped onto my lap. 

"Says you! Now get off me you fatty!" I yelled with a smirk also plastered on my face. 

"Not until you say sorry Boo" he chuckled evilly and tickled my sides immediately, making me squirm and giggle madly. 

"Harry... Stop!" I giggled in between breaths as tears ran down my face from laughing like crazy. 

"Not until you say sorry Boo!" he laughed and moved his fingers further down to my waist where I was most ticklish. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" I yelled breathlessly and he stopped straight away. Oh thank god that's over I thought and calmed my breathing down again. 

"Now that's what I wanted to hear" he chuckled and still stayed on my lap with his legs straddling my waist tightly. 

"Are you gonna get off me?" I asked and raised one of my eyebrows at him expectantly. 

"Nope, you're comfy" he grinned and bent down over me so our faces were closer to each other. 

"But you’re not!" I whined like a little child and frowned, pouting sadly.  

"Boo Bear, a smile looks better on you than a frown" he said seriously and I blushed, looking away from his gaze on me. 

"Aw you're cute when you blush" he whispered and grabbed a hold of my chin to face him again. 

"Am not!" I whined and felt the heat rise to my cheeks more. 

"Are too!" he shot back smirking cheekily. 

"Am not!" 

"Are too!" 

"Am n-" I was cut off by Harry slamming his lips to mine to shut me up. I melted into the passionate kiss and brought my hands up to wrap around his neck so I could bring him closer to me. I heard him moan quietly as I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He immediately accepted it and parted his mouth further as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I felt Harry's fingers tighten on my waist, his short finger nails digging in lightly. While our tongues danced around and fought for dominance, I tangled my hands in his soft, brown curls and tugged on them gently. 

About five minutes later I pulled away breathless, with me now hovering over Harry. My heart was beating rapidly and it felt like it was going to explode. That kiss was just... Amazing; actually beyond amazing. 

I looked down into Harry's deep green, emerald eyes which were full of lust and kindness. I reached up to cup his cheek gently and caressed it slowly with my thumb. He melted into the touch and relaxed under me as I straddled him by the waist. 

"Lou, your eyes are so blue..." Harry whispered seductively and brought his hand up to trail his fingertips down my cheek to my jaw softly, making me shiver. 

"They are?" I questioned huskily and leaned down closer to him so our noses were rubbing against each other lightly. 

"Really" he mimicked me and smiled softly up at me. 

"Wow..." I muttered under my breath and closed the gap to kiss him again but much slower and gentler this time. 

"I Love you so much Lou..." Harry whispered slowly against my lips and nipped them playfully. 

"I love you so much too Haz" I whispered back and teasingly pecked him on the lips multiple times before sitting up fully on his stomach. 

"What's wrong?" he asked and furrowed his eyebrows at me confused. 

"I'm hungry and we ate nearly all the food. Also I want a carrot but we don't have any left" I pouted sadly at him. 

"Aww don't be sad Boo Bear..." he cooed and put on my favourite smiles of his.

"I'm not now, thanks to your smile sweet cheeks" I chuckled and stood up from his stomach. 

"Good" he laughed and also stood up. 

"Do you want me to go out and get a bag of carrots for you?" he asked me while I finished off my Redbull. 

"Nah, it's okay, I can go out and get them. You can stay here and make the place look nice. We can have a romantic dinner" I suggested and his face lit up at my idea of a romantic dinner since we haven't had one in quite a while. 

"Alright, sounds like a plan! I can't wait!" he grinned and ran over to me for a huge bear hug. 

"Harry... Can't... Breath..." I stammered out and I felt his arms loosen from around me. 

"Sorry Boo, I'm just really happy" he smiled and pulled away to look at me with his arms still around my waist. 

"I can see..." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him cheekily while he nodded his head. 

"Well, I should go get these carrots of mine and something for dinner" I grinned and unwrapped, my arms from around his neck. I walked off to the bathroom to have a quick shower so I could freshen up. 

I striped myself down then hopped into the shower and turned the shower on. Once the hot water hit my bare back I relaxed instantly and started to wash my hair, then my body. Once I was done, I turned the shower off and jumped out, shivering from the cold. I looked around for my clothes and noticed I forgot to bring some in with me.

"Dammit..." I muttered and stuck my head out the door once I had wrapped the towel around my waist. 

Luckily, Harry wasn't in the room so I quickly ran into my wardrobe to find some clothes to wear. I found a pair of sweats and a striped long sleeve, blue and white shirt to put on as well as a red hoodie. I chucked them on and turned around to see Harry leaning against the door frame smirking at me. 

"How long have you been standing there for?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to know the answer. 

"Long enough..." he laughed and I blushed, bright red. I quickly turned back around to find my ugg boots to put on.  

"Someone’s embarrassed" he chuckled amused at my reaction. 

"I'm not embarrassed!" I retorted and whipped my head back around to face him. He was smirking cheekily and shook his head. 

"Whatever you say..." he laughed and walked out of my room. I went back to looking for my ugg boots and found them at the back of my wardrobe. I slipped them on and walked out to check myself out in the mirror. I quickly towel dried my hair until it was fairly dry and pulled my favourite grey beanie on. I quickly grabbed my phone, wallet and keys stuffing them into my pocket before walking out to the lounge room. 

"I will be back soon, alright Haz" I smiled and walked over to kiss him on his forehead softly. 

"Alright, but be quick! Don't forget about our romantic dinner date!" he grinned and sat up on the couch. 

"I will and don't worry I haven't forgotten!" I yelled as I walked down the hallway to the front door. Just as I was about to pull the front door open, I felt Harry grasp my wrist tightly and spin me around. 

"What?" I asked and cocked one of my eyebrows at him, confused. 

"One more thing" he chuckled before crashing his lips onto mine passionately. He pushed me up against the front door roughly, deepening the kiss and placing his hands on my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and tangling my hands in his curls. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I couldn't help but moan loudly as I parted my mouth more to grant him access. 

After five minutes of exploring each other's mouths and trailing love bites down each other’s necks, I pulled away breathless. I smiled up at him, breathing heavily and cupped my palm on his cheek gently. 

"You're amazing you know Lou..." Harry whispered against my lips. 

"Why thank you Haz, you are too" I chuckled lightly before pecking him one last time and unwrapped myself from around him. 

"Thanks..." I heard him mutter under his breath, going a light shade of red and looking down at the ground. 

"I will be back soon, okay?" I smiled and lifted his chin up with my finger. 

"Okay then" he grinned, back to his normal self now. 

"I Love You!" I yelled as I quickly opened the front door and ran out to my black Porsche. I hopped in; slamming the door once I was in the car. I looked up to see Harry leaning against the door frame watching me with a huge grin, his curls a mess and his green eyes sparkling with excitement. I chuckled before turning the car on and pulling the seatbelt across me to buckle myself up. 

I pulled out of the drive way and put the window down to wave to him as I drove off. He waved back, calling out as I drove off "I Love you too!"

Harry's POV 

"I Love you too!" I yelled as loud as I could and waved as he drove off down the street. 

I walked back inside, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and looked for some candles in one of the cupboards. I pulled out a bag of tea light candles and a box of matches. 

I walked over to the dining table and set them up in the middle, making it look nice. I quickly lit each one of them and smiled proudly at my handy work. 

"Right, what's next?" I muttered to myself and walked back into the kitchen to put away the bag of candles. I pulled out two plates, knives and forks as well as two wine glasses. I placed each plate at opposite ends and the same with the rest. Now a bottle of wine, I thought and walked over to our cabinet of different types of alcohol. I chose a red wine and placed it on the table. 

"There, all done!" I grinned, excited for our night ahead. I walked into the lounge room and plonked back down on the couch again to watch TV. 

About ten minutes later I heard my phone ring on the coffee table. I picked it up and looked at the caller I.D, Boo Bear <3. 

"Hey babe!" 

"Hey, Haz I'm on my way home and I got pasta for dinner so can you put a pot of water on the stove to boil?" he asked and I got up to walk to the kitchen. 

"Okay I will and good choice! It's your favourite!" I chuckled and bent down to pull a pot out of the cupboard. 

"Why thank you Hazza and yes it is indeed my favourite, that's why I chose it!" he chuckled down the other end of the phone. I could tell he was grinning excitedly by the way he was talking, he must be excited. 

"Really?! Well hurry up and get home, I'm starving!" I grinned and walked over to the sink to fill up the pot with water. 

"Okay, I'm driving home now so I got to go" he replied. 

"Alright, drive home safely!" 

"Don't worry I will, sweet cheeks! I Love you!" he yelled the last part making me laugh at his cuteness. 

"Love you too, babe!" I yelled back just like him. He hung up and I scurried back to preparing dinner. 

Half an hour later I was sitting in the lounge room waiting for Louis to come home. I was getting worried but thought he might've just got caught up in traffic. While I was waiting, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and logged into Twitter. 

I scrolled through my mentions seeing the fans sending me lovely tweets, some asking how Louis and I were going, others saying how cute we were and the odd few hate tweets. I opened up a new tweet and tweeted about tonight saying: 

@Harry_Styles: Dinner tonight with my Boo Bear @Louis_Tomlinson! I Love you sweet cheeks! <3 .xx

I instantly had thousands of replies from the fans. I was about to reply to some when my phone started ringing and Boo Bear <3 flashed up on the screen. I quickly answered it and put it up to my ear.   

"Boo Bear where are you?!" I nearly yelled down the phone and not waiting for him to say hello first. But what shocked me was it wasn't Louis's voice that replied. 

"Hello is this Harry Styles?" a middle aged man asked. 

"Yes this is" I replied and wondered why this person was calling me on Louis's phone, not Louis. 

"I'm a police officer from London's police station and I have some important news to inform you. You might want to sit down for this, if you aren't already" he replied trying to keep his voice calm. I started shaking and tears started to prick my eyes. 

"What's wrong? Where's Louis? Is he okay?" I asked my voice shaking as I spoke and waited for him to reply after a short pause. 

"I'm terribly sorry to pass on this news, but your boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson was involved in a car accident not long ago... I'm afraid the impact of the crash killed him instantly..." at that moment my world came crashing down around me, Louis was dead. He was gone forever and never coming back. The one I was madly in love with gone, just like that. My Boo Bear was gone. 

*Six days later, 23 December 2012*

It was the day of Louis's funeral and a day before his 21st birthday. Since his death I haven't been able to stop crying, I have barely eaten and I've kept myself locked up in our room. I have lost a lot of weight and have barely slept in a week, too scared to wake up to reality. All I have left is memories of us together and with the boys. 

I shivered as the light breeze picked up and walked out the front to face everyone. I looked out in front of me for a brief second, to see everyone's teary eyes on me. I looked down at the ground then to my left where Louis's coffin was resting above his grave. A tear streamed down my face but I quickly wiped it away before setting my gaze back onto everyone who was watching me intently. 

"Louis was one of a kind, he wasn't like everyone else; he was different. He was always out there looking for a new adventure every day, playing pranks on the boys and I, cracking jokes being his fun, loving self. He always put a smile on your face no matter what mood you were in, he had that effect on people..." I paused and took a deep, trying to keep myself as calm as possible even though I was breaking on the inside. I continued on and peered over to where Louis was. 

"He had a voice of an angel, so angelic and beautiful. Whenever he sang, shivers shot through my spine and goose bumps formed on my skin. He loved every minute of performing to his fans, just seeing them so happy and excited made him want to always do it just so he could make them happy" I smiled at the memories and continued on before I couldn't do it anymore. 

"Louis was an amazing brother, son and boyfriend anyone could ever have. He was always there for you when you needed help or just a hug. He adored and loved his sisters with everything he had; he was always there for them and his family. Louis, I will never forget your last three little words to me 'I Love You'. You will be dearly missed but you will stay forever in our hearts. I Love You Lou..." I croaked out and rushed back into the group of people to stand with the boys. I let the tears stream down my face and held back a sob as I heard Louis's favourite song 'Look After You' start playing quietly in the background. 

I felt someone squeeze my shoulder gently and I looked up to see Jay looking up at me with tears streaming down her face. I pulled her into a tight hug and we both watched as Louis's casket was lowered slowly into the ground. I let out a quiet sob and buried my face into Jay's shoulder before she whispered into my ear.  

"He truly did Love you with all his heart..." 

December 17 2013

"I Love You" I replayed Louis's last three little words in my mind from exactly one year ago. I wiped my tears away and kneeled down in front of Louis's grave. 

"Hey Boo..." I whispered and smiled weakly, a few stray tears streaming down my face. I sniffled and reached forward to place the red rose I had for him in the vase. 

"It's been one long year without you, the boys and I miss you so much. It's not the same without you, no more pranks and ridiculous jokes you used to come out with. Our girls often ask how we're coping without you, sometimes it's hard to answer them and we just smile like everything's fine when it's really not. If I'm being honest we aren't coping at all even though it's been a whole year. We haven't done a proper tour since, only the odd few shows. We just aren't the same without you anymore, like it's as if you've taken a chunk of each of us away with you and it's never coming back" I took a deep breath, just letting out all my feelings I've kept to myself over the past year. It felt good to get it out of me even though no one was really listening; well hoping Louis was anyway since I was talking to him. 

"I miss waking up next you every morning and seeing your perfect smile. The way your crystal blue eyes would stare into mine and make me melt. I miss your hugs, kisses and the way you used to hold me when I was upset. I miss everything about you Lou. It's tearing me apart to the point where I just can't handle it anymore. I just... I just can't do it anymore" I sobbed, burying my face into my hands while the tears streamed down my face. I must have sat there for ages, letting out all my emotions when I felt someone lightly pat my shoulder. I jumped, startled and looked up to the one person I would never think I would ever see again. 

There standing behind me, was Louis wearing his trade mark outfit, striped t-shirt, red chinos, suspenders and TOMS. His hair was tousled perfectly, just how I like it. 

"Louis?" I gasped, blinking my eyes continually just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. 

"The one and only" he chuckled and I stood up, wobbling slightly. 

"How... But... I thought-" I was cut off by Louis bringing his finger up to my lips to shush me. 

"Shhh" he murmured in his angelic, perfect voice. I stood there, completely stunned and speechless not even forming a proper sentence. 

"Everything will be alright, I promise you. You need to go out there and live your life to the fullest. Fulfil your dreams and make them come true. Sing your heart’s content out and make our girls happy. Fall in love, get married and have kids of your own. Yes, it might be hard at first but all I want is you to be happy, okay Haz?" he smiled up at me and caressed my cheek softly. I nodded, a genuine smile forming on my lips for the first time in a year and stared down into his big blue eyes. 

"Okay" I murmured just as Louis closed the gap between us and pressed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment and kissed him back. He pulled away slowly, our lips brushing against each other’s. I opened my eyes and leant my forehead against his. 

"I Love You so much Boo Bear..." I whispered against his soft lips and gazed deeply into his sparkling, blue eyes 

"I Love you so much too Haz, don't you ever forget that I love you with all my heart..." he whispered, pressing his soft lips to mine again. I closed my eyes and smiled into the kiss. He pecked them one last time and gave my hand a small squeeze before letting go. 

I opened my eyes slowly to see him nowhere in sight. My Boo Bear was gone.  

******************************************************************

I told you it would be sad and i bet you are now crying? Am i correct? :'(

Anyway, please vote, comment and fan me for more one shots! I can promise you the next one shot will be fun and happy! I already have a good idea for the next Larry One Shot so i will try to write that when i can :)

P.s go blast One Direction and dance about to make you happy again! It worked for me!

Love you all <3

Laura :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 4.3K 14
[Larry Stylinson] Harry's sad and lonely. He's also more lucky than he thinks.
3K 18 25
this story is both about the sad loss of a loving mother Jay and larry stylinson harry heres about Jay in the hospital and wanted to comfort louis b...
45.3K 599 23
Two boys met. They both fell in love. With each other. These boys are Harry and Louis. As in Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. From the worlds f...