imagines || buttercream squad

By mini-mendes

look at the stars, look how they shine for you ❁ ❁ ❁ - buttercreams highest: #3 under buttercream ... More

0
1. josh pieters
2. joe sugg
3. jack maynard (au)
4. caspar lee
5. josh pieters
6. conor maynard
7. jack maynard
8. joe sugg
9. josh pieters
11. caspar lee
12. conor maynard
13. josh pieters
14. preference
15. joe sugg
16. caspar lee
17. joe sugg (+jack maynard)
18. josh pieters
19. byron langley
20. jack maynard
21. caspar lee
22. joe sugg
23. byron langley
24. josh pieters
25. jack maynard
26. byron langley
27. conor maynard
28. joe sugg
29. preference
the end

10. byron langley

3.9K 39 4
By mini-mendes

meeting byron and playing truth or dare

i entered joe's apartment and walked into the lounge, where i knew he'd be.

i called out, "hey." but the boy sat in the lounge wasn't joe.

"oh, hey." he said, and i went and sat next to him on the sofa, "you're y/n, right?"

i nodded, "are you byron?" i asked, recognising him from one of joe's vlogs, but not having met him in person before.

"yeah i am." he smiled, and i noticed how gorgeous he was, "joe just popped out to get some more food." he explained.

"oh, alright." i returned his smile, and the two of us just chatted for a short while until joe returned.

after joe and i had filmed a couple of videos for both of our youtube channels, byron helping us to film, caspar came over, and suggested that we played truth or dare.

...

"y/n, i dare you to kiss the boy you find the most attractive." joe smirked, as i'd accidentally let it slip, when just joe and i were in the kitchen, that i thought byron was really fit.

i laughed nervously and turned to byron who was sat next to me, and a grin turned up the corners of his lips as he said, "i'm honoured." and leant forwards as i did.

byron's hands rested on my waist as i cupped his face with my hands, but i pulled away after a minute, blushing lightly and looking down sheepishly.

byron grabbed my chin gently and tilted my face up, so i could see him still grinning at me, and he leant forwards to press another reassuring kiss to my lips, wordlessly telling me not to be embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 521 37
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥
155K 3K 125
This is Conor Maynard imagines hopefully you are or going to enjoy it and yeah give it a read! ❤
45.3K 534 52
Conversations and images between you and the Buttercream Squad... I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!! #1 out of 93 stories in #buttercreamsquad - 9/22/18
156K 2.5K 81
Some one-shots and imagines of Conor and Jack Maynard. -- completed✔️ -- Achievements: 10k reads : 25/6/17 20k reads : 23/7/17 30k reads : 10/8/17 40...