Life With The Jacksons

By bejave

3 brothers over 1 girl. 1 girl over 1 brother. 1 bestfriend over the same brother. Read and see how Arzel A... More

Life With The Jacksons
Chapter 1 *How*

Chapter 2 *Awkward*

11 4 2
By bejave

A/N: Hello guys. I'm sorry for the very short and boring first chapter. But just so you know, I did that on purpose.

I already have a plot for this, so it means that I've already planned the flow of the story :)

So this is how I want the story to go. So yeah. Enjoy! And please Vote & Comment ❤️
-Love, Z

CHAPTER 2

*AWKWARD*

*****

ARZEL'S POV

I and Zach were still on the bench, sitting without any words coming from our mouths.

That was so unbelievable.

Really?

I can't..believe it.

Is Zach trying to be serious, or is he playing the joker type again?

I noticed Zach turned his eyes away from mine. It was like, a total awkwardness!

A freaking total awkwardness.

I am very much disturbed with this silence. We can't be like this forever.

I started to begin talking to him.

"Zach--"

"Arz--"

We both said in unison.

"You first--"
"You first--"

"No, you first--"
"No, you first--"

What the fudge?

"Hey, wait. You, you go first. Okay? Now, what?" I said firmly.

"What?" He asked like he was really unaware of the situation.

"What's what? What?" I replied.

Is this serious? So what now, WHAT will be our always? Lol.

This is really awkward now.

"Zach please"

"Okay okay. Chill. That was just a joke. Nothing serious" He said and plastered a smile on his face.

Oh Zachary Jackson, how I love your smile. It's too bad, I'm not in love with you because I love your brother.

Honestly, sometimes I wished it was Zach I fell in to. I mean, he has the complete standards for a very good boyfriend.

But, I really don't know. I guess we really can't teach our hearts.

I've always wanted Zach to be the love of my life.

However, my heart always tells me that Zach is just a friend for me. No more, no less.

"Hey Arz!" He startled me with a snap of his fingers.

"Oh my ga---wait, what? Uh-uhm, were you trying to say something?" Confusion evident in my tone.

He bursted out laughing.

Talkin' 'bout awkward. Here we go again.

"What's so funny?"

"I was trying to ask you if you understood what I said? That it was just a joke?"
He emphasized the word 'it'.

"You mean the...the you..lovin---"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever I said earlier, it was just a joke okay? No serious itention"

"Oh. Okay. Yeah I understand"
I gestured a nod.

Blah! Zach is really so unpredictable!

First, he gets super duper ultra mega serious then the next thing you know, he'll laugh like a retarded seal and tell you it's just a joke.

Well, at least everything's clear. The Zach-loves-me thing was just a joke. Just a joke.

*****

"Scissors! Gotcha!" I said then poked him on his nose.

We're currently at the cafeteria since it's lunch time. We were on our usual table.

I and Zach were playing rock paper scissors. Yeah, it's our usual game especially when we are trying to argue about which food to buy.

He always insists to buy sandwich. But, I like pizza.

I would never say no to pizza!

So, back to the story. Well, since I won the game because he used paper and I used scissor, then it's going to be a pizza my tummy is gonna eat today.

It's a pretty nice food to lessen my worries and sadness nowadays. 🍕

"Okay fine. You win, Adams. But, next time, Zachary Jackson is gonna get payback time"

I just gave him a tongue-out face. Then he smirked and walked away to order food.

I noticed my phone buzzed. It was from Jennifer.

'Hey Arz, I'm with Dom. We're just waiting for Alex here near the lockers. You and Zach go eat first. I'll be okay, I'll just eat later'

Wait, what? Dom and Alex? But why?

I started typing a reply.
'Why? I mean, why are you waiting for Alex?'

'The two are going to talk. Dom told me'

Oh no! Not now. Not here. Not here in this school. I can feel trouble.

I quickly grabbed my bag and hurriedly ran unto the place where Jennifer said they were staying.

When I reached the lockers, I saw him with Dom. It was a good thing Alex wasn't there yet.

"H-hey, Jenz! Dom!"

I went near them. I was still catching my breath. Phew! That was fast.

"Hey, Arz. What's up? Why are you catching your breaths?" Jennifer asked.

"No-nothing. I-I just ran."

"What made you hurry? Is something bothering you Zel?" Dom asked and he touched my shoulder.

"No-nothing. I just want to tell you som-something Dom. Please. This is ve-very important" I was still catching my breath.

Alex shouldn't reach here yet. Not now, please.

Jenz and Dom looked confused.

Jennifer broke the silence now.
"But, what about you Dom? Aren't you gonna talk with Al--"

"No need Jenz. It's alright. I'll just talk with my brother some time soon. Arzel needs me."

I looked at Jenz with my pleading eyes.

"Oh okay. But what am I gonna tell Alex?"

"Tell him that I went to the mall to meet someone very important. Tell him I'm not here in school. Please Jenz?" Dom also started pleading.

"Alright. Alright. I'll take care of this. I'll take care of Alex"

Boom. Her words caught me. I felt...pain.

'I'll take care of Alex'

Her last 5 words kept replaying in my mind.

That was supposed to be my job. Supposed to be.

That should be me. That should be me taking care of him.

I went back to reality when Dom called me.

"Hey, Arz. You okay? Let's go?"

"Yeah I'm okay Dom. Jenz may I borrow Dom first?"

"Sure Arz. You two take care."

Then I grabbed Dominic's hand and brought him to a place we were supposed to go.

*****

ALEX'S POV

The basketball team had a short meeting. It was some kind of orientation.

We were told about the recruitment of new members. Try-outs that's going to happen, et cetara.

Dom and Jennifer texted me to meet them near the lockers. I and Dom were going to talk, as they said.

I stepped out from the room where we were having our meeting.

The lockers were just one right turn from the room.

I was already about to go near the place, but I stopped.

I stopped as I saw...her.

Arzel.

Oh how I miss her. I badly want to run to her and hug her. Smell her hair, and squeeze her hands like it has always been mine.

But sadly, what I saw was very heartbreaking.

My girlfriend, holding my brother's hand.

Shit! This feeling is here again.

I tried to hide behind a pillar, while I was trying to sneak a peek at Jennifer, my asshole brother, and my girl.

Zel, that was supposed to be me.

That should be me holding your hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.2K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
34.2K 700 47
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

313K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
150K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...