General L/n (Thomas Jefferson...

By DumbBitchSassHours

Jefferson returns from France with his mind on one thing- General L/n. He ends up working with the lady of hi... More

Who are you? - part 1
Who are you? - part 2
Are you ready for - a cabinet meeting
Obviously I would have her letter - part 2
The Letter
I need them essays , Thomas [part 1]
I need them essays , Thomas [ part 2 ]
Y/n and Alex being dumb again
Letters
Frenemies ?
Thomas
Thomas, you dumb bitch - part 1

Obviously I would have her letter - part 1

3.3K 96 76
By DumbBitchSassHours

Here's me casually deciding America's future when BAM ! Someone very gracefully slammed open my door hitting the shelf behind it resulting in twice the noise . DAMMIT ! The ink dropped on the paper . Noooooo ! Now there's a random blob on legal documents ! How professional ... sigh . I look up to meet a pair of brown eyes "HAMILTON !" more specifically ... Jefferson . Sigh . My sigh this time around was loud enough to get Jefferson back to reality "T-this is not H-hamilton's office ?!" one way to describe the way he looked was - shook . His eyes slightly wider , his pose frozen and his cheeks laced in a deep red . I carefully watched him as his irises traveled around the room until they met my own seemingly disinterested ones . DAMMIT ! Ink is still dripping ! AGH ! I almost knocked the ink pot over due to the speed with which I placed the quill in . As ungraceful as I was , I somehow managed to save the ink pot from tipping over and luckily Jefferson even though he was here physically , he seems to be in his own world . Ummmm .... I gave a fake cough to get his attention . Who knew Jefferson had such a side ? He let out the quietest of squeals and his entire face was now red . I giggled at his demeanor and made sure to voice my opinions out loud. I kept looking at him whilst saying "I never knew you could be this cute , Jefferson ~" He kept his redness yet managed to composed himself "I can be anything you want me to be , darlin' ~"

Aaannnndddd he's back to normal ... "So umm..." his gaze moved to the side as if he didn't want to continue his sentence ... Ohhhhh  "Two doors down , same side of the wall " I guess he would want some pointers so he doesn't get involved in the same awkward situation . "Thank you , Y/n "

I watch the door close and I get into my 'work mode' ... actually "Hold up !" I raised my voice and took notice of the door opening up again "You really can't wait to see me , darlin~?" I'm just gonna accept that he is a flirt and calm myself . "If you're going to Alex could ya ask him for his documents I'm supposed to review and possibly give em to me ? I would really appreciated " I queried my request and he seemed in thought "What do I get in return ~" is he for real "I wouldn't tell people of how incompetent you are at completing something as simple as not yelling at the person you weren't meant to yell at . Not only that - you acted so awkward and we can't miss your intense blushing . If word got around I'm sure that would deteriorate your current reputation as a smooth flirt " I looked at him straight in the eyes as if saying 'don't test me , I'm going to do it' and he gulped . Satisfied with my abilities to blackmail , I thank him and watch the door close once again .

Sigh . Now I have to re-write those essays I dropped some ink on .... fun ....

Not even a minute later .........

...AGH ... WHY ARE THEY YELLING !? LORD DON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING STUPID !!! I briskly stood up from my chair and had one goal in mind ... to barge in there and to shut them the hell up ! I set my mission and march towards my destination . The door was open but that didn't stop me from pushing it even further backwards resulting in the same noise I had experienced earlier thanks to Jefferson . Alexander is standing behind his desk with his palms on the surface looking as if he's close to jumping on it and strangling the tall man in front of him . That tall dude was Jefferson ... can't he at least deliver me my papers . Sigh . Both of them looked at the direction from which the noise came from . Me . Both gulped simultaneously and froze . "Explain to me why I'm trying to work whilst there's two maniacs arguing like kindergartners !?" Alexander being Alexander opened his mouth to say something "I'm not asking for excuses , Hamilton " ouch . Even I felt how cold that was . I never call him by his last name . Of course , Alex wasn't the only fault here so I looked at Jefferson who seemed to be grinning at Lexi when I was scouting him but now with my stare pointing in his direction that same grin was wiped off .

Now that that's settled ..."Lexiiiii . I need them papers " I turned to Alex and spoke casually as if nothing happened and walked over to his desk "Jefferson . Why are you here anyway ?" I'm not being mean , just curious ! "Oh , yeah . ahem  Washington wanted me to pass on a message if I happened to stumble across you " woah . A realization just hit me ... this is hilarious "Jefferson ! ... You've become an errand boy !" I double over laughing with Alexander letting out a loud laugh ... which carried on for way too long . Jefferson stomped in front of us as we tried composing ourselves . Mostly me - Alex is pointing at Jefferson and with his other hand hitting the desk with his laughter turned into one of them weird silent laughs . "So umm what's that message ? " I stifled my laughter just barely to ask the question . " Everybody is off work tomorrow evening due to the upcoming ball " I looked at Alexander knowing he was thinking the absolute same thing as me 'he does make a good errand boy' and Lexi started a laughing fit again and I bit back my bottom lip . We're acting like kids ... but this is brilliant "Thanks for the info , Jefferson .... " he looked at me appreciating that I begun acting more mature "... you're dismissed " I said with my voice shaking from holding back my laughter . Jefferson obviously having enough of us just stomped out of the office , slamming the door on his was out . Not the smartest decision because that was enough to send both me and Alex on the floor basically dying and barely being able to breathe .

Jefferson's POV

I was death glaring Hamilton until a shaky voice spoke up "Thanks for the info , Jefferson " I'm glad at least she's trying to hold back her laugh and instead thank me . I gave her a little smile which unfortunately she didn't notice because she was looking to the side with that childish mischief in her eyes . At least now I know that this sassy , cold lady could be fun to be around " you're dismissed "... I am ... officially ... done .

( this is what I do instead of revising for my end of year exams )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 12
"Love is a monster for making me fall in love with my enemy!" • In fair Verona, lives two warring families, the Jeffersons and the Washingtons. When...
7.2K 87 26
A lams modern college AU There'll be trigger warning at the top of chapters for angst or smut. John sad turtle boi, Alex smart coffee boi
6.6K 510 28
Sorry for being so late to write this! I had to feed my pet turtles. Anyways, you're probably interested in the plot of my book, right? I'd been Ale...
153K 4.5K 29
Alexander Hamilton has had his mind on his boss for quite some time now. He thinks about him at nights that sleep is forgotten, and he sketches his e...