pietro x reader scenarios

By sadly_singal

ok i am not gunna go full out lemon but i will include makeouts and stuff like that....... so its a warning a... More

Jealous much?
its cold
i didnt get to say goodbye!
prt 2
prt 3
shyness
I Thought
Shyness prt2
Jealousy
guys!!!
Love triangle??
Might discontinue
Sorry another A/N
Home

Let her go

6.9K 69 48
By sadly_singal

Okay i have some warnings for this chapter, just so no one is triggered by this chapter

WARNINGS: This chapter includes, sad contents, depression, death, and anxiety attacks.

Dear diary, date: 12-28-11

Today i met a guy, his name is pietro, he's really handsome, nice, charming, and funny. He also asked me on a date, i can't wait! I'm so excited, I've never really dated many people, I guess no one's really caught my eye...but there is something about him that makes me happy and excited to see him again...

As I close my diary and get ready for bed, and i pick my date outfit and what type of hair style i have.

Dear diary, Date: 12-29-11

It went great, so great we are having another date!! I cant wait!

Dear diary, date: 1-7-12

He asked me to be his girlfriend! I really like this guy, i can see myself living tge rest of my years with him.

Dear diary, date: 4-7-12

Its been a while but i am excited to announce that I've finally met his sister! She is so nice, pretty,smart, and she has a really good since of style!! I love her!!

Dear diary, date: unknown

Pietro and wanda have been taken away! I've been so depressed lately, i can't see my boyfriend and his loving sister...I miss them dearly, they got taken away because they have powers... Pietro is really fast and wanda has something like telekinesis or something....I dont know....maybe i can do something about this, maybe i can go to the same olace they are to see them again...

I close my diary and let my tears fall silently down my face. I then felt a presence behind you, I act like I dont know until I jump out of the chair and
go to round house kick the intruder. Only for it to be blocked. They grab my leg firmly and throw me across the room into a wall. I groan in pain, and try to get up, but i felt myself being picked up by someone. I Feel a slight tinge in my neck and reach for where i felt it and i pulled out a needle, they drugged me. I feel...so...woozy....i think as I pass out.

I wake up and my face is inclosed in metal, i feel some type of cords around me. My hands are strapped down to the chair I'm in.

I suddenly see a screen infront of me, it turns on, My eyes go wide as I watch intently.
"Hello miss (l/n), I see that you are panicked but don't be, this is what you wanted, you wanted to be granted the gift of mutant ability, did you not?" The man asked.
I didnt know what to do, so i just stared at him. Tears slightly streaming down my face.

"And thats why you are here, with me, you will be experimented on to find your mutant ability. If they work and you live then you be let go, but you will have your memory earased of this place, if you survive and you are useful to us then we will earase your memory and keep you captive, and there is a chance you will die...."

I shake my head quickly trying to tell him to let me go but the thing on my head was refraining me from doing so.

"Let's begin shall we?"

I felt a big burst of electricity go through my spine. I let out a scream, arching my back in hopes to stop the pain, but it didnt stop. I let my tears stream down my face unknowingly, not even caring, I wanted nothing more than pietro to come and save me from this hell....but he never came.

~~time skip~~

Its been 3 months of torture, 3 months of being shocked, burned, drown, cut, branded, starved, dehydrated, dirty, and even given shots of mutated DNA.

I've gone crazy without someone to talk to, without my diary to write my feelings down. All i can do is talk to myself, I'm not aloud near the other projects. When i first got there they cut my hair, my hair use to be really long it was past my butt, but they cut it to (y/h/l). It was now a bit longer than that.

I think I was going insane, I keep hear someone behind me, but when i look no one is there. So i just kept talking to them, not caring if they werent real. One day they seen me talking to myself, they decided to give me shock theropy. They lay me on the table and strap me down, I look at them and i open my mouth as they slip the mouth guard in my mouth, I know the drill. I have dull, sad, broken eyes now, I always had cheery, happy, sun shiny eyes, until they broke me. I looked around knowing this is a New room. I look at the doctor and he looked back at me with sarrow as he took out two things with cords coming out the end and he goes and he presses them to my temples, I screech in pain. I feel everything in my brain leaving, memories of me and pietro, Me and wanda, The voices, even my own name. I had become weaker physicaly, but mentaly...i was strong. No emotions, not very many memories. They took the mouth guard out of my mouth and untied me, they yanked me up and carried my weaken body to my cell, and threw me in. I tried to hold myself up but my weaken state refrains me from doing so.

~2 years later~

I am now 24 Ive been experimented on so many times, but they finally did it they finally found my mutant ability! They had to break all my bones to figure out that i have healing powers or something they decided to wipe my memory of being here. They said i was useless to them and they will just let me go. I was sat in the chair, my arms stpped down and they put the gaurd in my mouth and turned the machine on and it sent pain drilling into my head. Pounding like a hammer. I scream in pain, tears streaming down my face, i start tp black out... I wanted to forget everything they did to me, but it didnt work. I can remeber everything, every single thing they did to me i remember the pain. I had woken up in a hospital, i look around and see no one i yank the ivs out my arms and start walking out of the hospital, they try to stop me but i soon start running. I run all the way to my house, remembering it all. I run to my house and run in finding the door unlocked. I see a man in there kissing a woman.
"Why are you in my house?!" I say in slight shock. They look at me, shocked. I see ....i see pietro.... He gave up on me....He went for another girl...
"(y/n)?....Is it you?"
" No its the fucking girl you forgot and moved on from!"
"I thought you were dead!"
"Well I stayed alive because i thought i could come back into your arms, that you would be there to hold me! To tell me that it was okay! That you were there for me! That you would always love me! That.....That....You would...."I broke down crying. He held me, i didnt have the strength to push him away.

~dear diary~                   date: 10-19-15

IM PREGNANT!!! I am so happy! i cant wait to have my little baby running in the house, me getting to be a mother! Me getting to hold my baby, me getting to feel what my mother felt for me, me getting to buy them clothes, take them to school, Teaching them many things, Giving advice, loving them unconditionally. Well i cant wait diary....

dear diary                      Date: 9-10-16

im close to my due date!!!!!!!

I pant as they rysh into the bithing room, i feel sharp pains in my abdomen, i cry in pain. I do breathing excises, hee hee hoo hoo, again and again. They tell me to start pushing, i do as told screaming in pain as the baby starts to stretch me.
"Its going to be okay baby! Just keep pushing"
"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY YOU ARENT PUSHING A BABY OUT OF YOU!!"
" I know it hurts, just keep pushing and soon we will have our new baby boy!"
"Your right! Im so sor--aahhhhh!"
"One more push ma'am!" said the doctor.
I give on big push and then i felt the baby come out, i smiled in relief, i look at pietro then i realize it really quiet.
"Whats wrong? Isnt the baby suppose to be crying?! WHY ISNT MY BABY CRYING?! WHATS WRONG?!" Istart crying again.
"Its going to be okay, I'm going to go check on them" Pietro said trying to hide his panick. I reach for him not to go.
"Please! don't leave me!"i cry, he walks out anyways. I sit there crying. The nurse came up to help me out, she had looked at me with sarrow, like the doctor who gave me shock therapy. I just cry and cry. Wanting to hold my baby. Thats all i ask for my baby....both of them! Pietro and Micheal....I....

~a year passes~

I still wake up hearing my baby boy crying. I have nightmares that someone is hurting my baby, that they want my baby. I run into the baby room wishing to see my baby sound asleep in his crib, but i never do, i cry and hold myself until pirtro comes to comfort me back to sleep. We are going to adopt a baby boy, we are doing it tomorrow. The baby wont have powers like pietro and I...but we will still love him unconditionally.

~next day~

I fill out the form of what kind of baby we want. They bring us a 9 month old baby boy, bright blue eyes, jet black hair, dimples, and a beautiful smile. He didnt have his arm, left one to be exact. Pietro decided that we would name him sebastian (Y/l/n) , perfect. I can finally be a mother....

~part 2 coming soon on blue ray!😂😂jk~

sumory of prt 2

sebastians life with you and pietro, his baby years, toddler, kid, teen, and adult hood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 3.1K 43
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
221K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
47.2K 1.5K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
264K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...