prt 3

You help clean bucky up.

"Do you still like him?"

"W-what?" You asked.

"Do. You. Still. Like...him?" He asked again.

"I-I don't...I dont know...." I look away as he growls in frustration.

"He has been treating you badly, he just punched me, he cheated on you! With your best friend and my sister! And you still like him?!" He yell at you

Your vision starts to blur with tears. You get up and run away. Natasha glares at him and chases after you.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" She yells after you.

You run to the spot where pietro took you to. The beach. You stop running and lean on the rock crying. Natasha right behind you.

"This is where pietro took me...I hate it!"

Pietro pov (real short)

I heard (y/n)'s voice and I hid behind a rock.
"This is where pietro took me",I smiled and was about to come out of hiding until she said,"and I hate it!" I was so hurt...I crouched back down in hiding.

Normal pov

You cried for awhile and then went to Natashas home and stayed with her

(6 weeks later)

You walk around you see need hanging herself all over him you didnt care anymore. You just ignored them and kept walking. After school  You went to the spot where pietro took you. You just drew the ocean.

"We need to talk" you hear his voice behind you.

"No we don't please...you've already hurt me enough what more do you want?"

"... I want you...I love you, prin-"

"Leave her alone" Bucky said as you ran into his arms. (Or arm???😂😂)

Petri ran at Bucky and you ran into the ocean as they went at it.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!" You yell at them......"....I've had enough" you walked knee deep into the ocean.. You looked at the wave coming at you and turned around. They both look at you.

"PRINCESSA! WATCH OUT!!" pietro cried as a wave attacked you. And he ran to you but wasn't fast enough.

Author pov.

He looked for her as the police arrived (Bucky called the police before he got there) and he held her lifeless body crying but he was soon yanked from her he faught with all his will.  He was taken to jail. It would take a few days for him to be able to bail himself out.

(Time skip to your funeral)

Bucky carried you casket along with others. They gently. Placed it on the lower thingy(sorry). Petri was bailing himself out but he had to wear a ankle thing so he couldn't use his powers he ran as fast as he could. They closed your casket and buried you and they were just closing the cemetery as he got there.

"Please! I didnt get to say good bye!" He begged

"Sorry" the graveyard keeper said as it started to rain.

Pietro walked back and forth running his fingers through his hair. He waited till the keeper left and he climbed the fence and looked for her grave. He found it and fell to his knees crying...he grabbed the shovel and started to dug her gave up and when he got to casket he opened it and held her body and cried and held her body he kissed her face and rocked back and forth saying sorry over and over. He held her in his chest cradling her head. Her lifeless body just sat there with no emotion and her eyes closed.

"Please! Don't leave me. Please please please...." He mumbled kissing her head...

The end....