Escape The Basement (Complete)

By X_Tibbit_X

*All the credit for the cover goes to Myrtillis on DeviantART* *This was an idea I got after talking to my f... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
Epilogue

XIV

1 0 0
By X_Tibbit_X

...In walks a girl who seems eerily familiar. I know she attacked me in the hallway, but I know her from somewhere else. I just don’t know where. A thump draws me out of my mind. I look over to see her propping up the girl that came here with Haden next to me. There is blood at the corner of her mouth. The woman stands over us, smiling.

She then turns her eye to me. I can see the pain in her eye, but only for a second. Then it hits me.

This was Haden’s old girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 458 13
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
26.9K 561 35
It's mid-October, 1983. You live in Iowa (Yes, I know canonically it's Utah) You're a junior in high school and a new boy comes to your school named...
1K 36 8
This book is for my friend Dylan :) You move into a new place, far away from home to escape a war. You have been living in fear and the only thing th...
278 51 12
I'm bored. School's out, before I got my phone taken away I started reading slasher fan fics. I have my phone back now. Watched slasher thrist traps...