Dauntless high

By DauntlessFromtwo

divergent life in high school More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

Chapter 11

7.8K 246 29
By DauntlessFromtwo

---4s POV---

Tris just saw me kiss Aaliyah. Shit. I'm an idiot.

"Umm Tobias" Aaliyah waves her hand in front of my face and breaks my gaze.

"you shouldn't worry about her I mean she's probably not going to want you considering you just kissed me." She says

"No you kissed me"

"Umm no you didn't"

"Oh wait..." I say in confusion.

I don't know what I'll say to tris now.

------

When I get home I go on Instagram. I scroll down the feed. And find a picture of tris and Christina at star bucks. Tris eyes are red in that photo. She must have been crying. I smack my head of course she's been crying.

I scroll down again and there's a picture of me and Aaliyah the selfie we took about and hour ago just before we kissed. I walk in to my room and sit on the window sill of the window that is across from Tris window. No ones in her bedroom but I look down and there's a window below it. A big window. Then something crashes against it. Uriah. I hear laughter and I know that the gang is over there.

------

Tris POV

I help Uriah up and were still laughing. My friends are staying for a sleep over tonight. BLING someone's phone went off.

"mine Uriah calls out"

-----

Uriahs POV

I open my phone to texts and I got one from four.

What are you doing-4

Smashing in to windows-U

why?- 4

Shauna pushed me in to it - U

I'm with your ex and friends-U

He doesn't respond. I'm kind of happy that they broke up. I like tris and I'm going to ask her out to the spring dance soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...