swasan:unconditional love

By dndhee

its on swaragini track after raglaks marriage. But here sanskar tried to break swalak marriage due to revenge... More

swara entry to badi
After 6 months
here in kolkata
wonderness to worst people
Guess Who?
🤔.......CONFUSED......🤔
Sunny Aaka Sanskar Maheshwari
Game begins
THAT'S ENOUGH

flashback

4.7K 179 11
By dndhee

After backing off with ragini, sanskar went to his room.

He is thinking about how his life changed in a while. After that he changed his dress and slept, not so easily by thinking about swara.

The next day mark, everybody got ready including our hero but he is really tensed about swara because on this day he came to know how much extent ragini will go to get laksh. So he only appointed his guards around badi.

Soon all reaches badi as in serial ragini started her melodrama. Sanskar has become really tense about swara. He is not able to contact his guards either. So he pleaded sujatha with his eyes and asked her to get him out anyway.

By this he came out and contacted the guards. They inform him that ragini pushed swara into the river before they could reach them searching for her.

He is really tense now. He drove off to the temple without wasting time.

After some time he got a call from Aman, his pa came bestie. He informed them that they found swara and she was admitted to the Hospital.

She is under observation. After sometimes swara got her conscious sanskar just hugged her she was overwhelmed by this action she also hugged back after so silence sanskar started to speak something which will be revealed soon.

Precap: Life After 6 months             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others