Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots More

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
SeulMin: Pink Elephants
Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenV: Vinyl Part 2
WenGa: Light Me Up
Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
WenGa: Weigh in Gold
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

VRene: A Fox

2.2K 77 61
By Blue-Piscean

1 unread message.

Joohyun tapped her screen and read the new message.

🐯
Noona
We need to talk

What is this man on about again?

The last time he texted her, she figured out it was a song lyric prank.

He was heavily reprimanded for it.

Take it off now girl

Just take it off.

Those were the first few lines of the song.

Needless to say, Taehyung just sent her Expensive Girl lyrics.

🐯
I'm video calling you. Hang on.

In a span of a few seconds, Joohyun's phone vibrated and a query to answer or decline the video call flashed on the screen.

However, no matter what she tells herself, she knew that she missed the man and after a few encounters in public wherein the saw each other and shared the stage during year end gayos, her longing only intensified leading her to press the former choice and answer the phone almost immediately.

"Yes?" She answered walking to the kitchen counter and bringing the phone in front of her, but shooting from an angle below her face.

Not a very flattering angle for most people. But this is Bae Joohyun we're talking about.

"Hyun-ah, you have to tell me the concept of your comeback." He said in an almost whiny tone.

"You are calling because of our comeback?" She asked questioningly, squinting at Taehyung's face shown on her screen, "What about it?"

"It's because of you!"

"Me? What's wrong?" She said as she adjusts the phone in front of her, propping an elbow on the counter and resting her head on one hand.

From Taehyung's point of view it seems like it's a pose she uses for most of her selfies.

It's an attack pose. Not good. All she needs to do next is smile or pout and he's going to lose it.

"Now! You're becoming a fox. You're not a bear anymore."

"Of course I'm not. Seulgi's the bear."

"You're sly, Joohyun-ah." He gulped, his nervousness apparent to the person on the other end of the line.

She's been acting really strange. It was not the first time this happened though.
However, it is still perplexing for the woman to get what he is trying to say.

Taehyung was just able to observe the pattern when these strange occurrences happen.

It's always before a comeback. That cursed period.

"Do you want to meet?" Joohyun let her mind slip for a bit and she made a huge mess already. It's really not good to lose focus while talking to this person.

She has let her eyes dart to his direction frequently while on stage. That oogling- on-stage - that happened between them in 2015 was what started it all.

"I sure do." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at her, "But you sure you want to?" She knew her too much, that a fraction of a second of hesitation for Joohyun is already telltale sign for him.

But oh boy. Not today. I have suffered too much already from this vixen. I am not letting it go one more time.

"Nope. Scratch that. We have to meet. I also needed to give you something."

"Hmm?" Joohyun was snapped back from her reverie, unable to process their flow of conversation already. She did what she can do and glared back at the screen But then she sighed.

"Did I just win the battle on your head?"

"Yes. Where will we be meeting? The kids are sleeping already at this time. Well, Yerim's probably up and still composing..."

"Ill go to your dorm then. I won't take long. I'll see you in a few." He quickly gave her a kiss on the screen and it went dark.

"He does whatever he wants huh."

Then she hit her head slightly with her hand.

"Aigoo. Joohyun-ah stop enabling him." She said under her breath.

She prepared hot water for a chocolate drink. Not coffee. Thank God he's also not a coffee drinker. Not that she has anything against them.

She walked back to the sofa and caught a glimpse of what she is wearing on the living room mirror. A black spaghetti strap top and white pajama bottoms printed with cute cat silhouettes.

She went back to her room and got a knitted cardigan - as if on cue, there was a soft knock on the door. That's too soon for her estimation.

Did he know already that I will agree to meet him and he was actually on his way here?

Was I too easy to agree to his requests?

No. No. Joohyun, stop overthinking.

Hurriedly, she paced back to the front door and opened it to a man wearing a black leather jacket, his face mask drawn towards his chin to reveal a boxy smile and his eyes are slightly crinkled.

When she fully opened the door to him the man just stayed there for a bit staring at her.

She eyed him for a bit.

"Hey."

He reached out to the sleeve of her cardigan and pulled it towards her bare shoulder. He then looked at her eyes and face.

Wow. If someone looks at me that way. With that much fondness and warmth, I'll never have to wear a coat or jacket, ever. It is as if he will never be anywhere but here and now at this moment. I hope I give him that exact same feeling.

And it hit her. That this man is looking at her in exactly the same way.

"Boop." Taehyung put a finger on her nose, pulling her out of her private talk.

"Gosh. You don't know how much I miss you." He said and went in for a bear hug.

And all the thoughts she's been thinking off were expelled.

Was she too easy to agree to meet him?
No. I wanted to -  I have to stop feeling sorry for wanting the things I want. I don't regret it.

Was she the only one whose heart skips a beat when hugged like this?
No. I can feel his heartbeat by my ear.

Was she the only one utterly, wholly in love?

"I love, love, love, love you." As Tae kept pressing butterfly kissed by her forehead, cheek and nose.

It was a resounding no.

Who was I to think that I am unloved when I am the one not saying or doing anything.

As she thought that, she hugged him tighter, drowning in his scent and began walking backwards.

"Tae. I think we should close the door." Then she tiptoed and was about to kiss his cheek when Tae turned and she ended up kissing his lips with a loud smack.

Taehyung looked at her being all embarrassed as she urgently retreated her arms from his back. He chcukled. He turned and promptly closed the door.

How dare him have the audacity to laugh at me?

"Did you miss me that much Noona?"

Ahh. Screw it.

"I actually I do." And in one swift move Joohyun was kissing him.

Taehyung found his lips pressed against Joohyun's soft ones. After overcoming his initial surprise he stooped lower for a better access and placed both hands on her waist.

It was an urgent and demanding kiss.

This is probably how Yeontan feels when he first hears my footsteps coming into the room.

I

t was urgent as it was demanding of affection. And that he gave. He kissed her back with the same intensity she gives. The kiss began to move slowly, it became more tender and Joohyun began caressing Taehyung's cheek while he drew circles with his thumb on her sides.

The kiss ended with one more tug on Joohyun's lower lip. She moved her head back with her bottom lip sandwiched between his, and Taehyung gave her one final lingering kiss before he extended his arm and looked at Joohyun.

"This is what I mean!"

Confused and in a daze from their kiss she replied, "What do you mean?"

"You're becoming dangerous for me. My heart!"

The same goes for you.

He began to drag her on the living room sofa and asked her to sit.

"Noona, when you're preparing for Rookie did you notice anything different?"

She shook her head and pouted. No.

"What about for Red Flavor or Peek-a-boo?"

"No and no? Spit it out. What is it this time?"

"Noona you're internalizing your concepts!"

Joohyun looked at him processing what he just told her.

"So... you're saying, I'm acting weird because I am actually trying to be what we are in the MV or..."

"Yes yes. Exactly." Taehyung said, clapping his hand once for dramatic effect.

"You killed me with aegyo before Rookie comeback." Joohyun knitted her eyebrows.

"Then you bacame so energetic for red flavor. You were so mischievous."

"Then you bagan to be aloof and mysterious before peek-a-boo"

"And now. Now. You're just. Femme fatale."

"It's killing me noona." He continues his rant and whined.

"Is that why youre asking our concept for this comeback?"

"Yes."

Joohyun squinted her eyes at him. Calculating yet teasing. She asked him to come closer and she began to lean towards him, slow and deliberate.

"It's a se-cret." She whispered seductively in a slow breathy way.

"Arrrgh. You're doing it again! Arghh." Taehyung grabed onto his hair and can't help but stand from the sofa as if it suddenly turned into lava. Or maybe it was the way Joohyun just whispered that made him feel so hot.

"It's not only me. You know. You do that also." She crossed her arms on her chest.

Taehyung just stared at her, noticeably jarred from the sequence of events.

"I'm just happy we haven't met during your War of Hormones era. That would have been terrible." She paused then looked at man in front of him.

"And Tae?"

"Hmmm?"

She pointed on his crotch area.

"Bad Boy, down."

She's definitely the the fox here.

《 -------------- 》

Look at that! An update. Wooo!

Heat check?

We good?

Do I need to put a heat notice the next time?

How was it? I wanted to imagine their personalities when in love. Plus their language of love is different so Irene needed words of affirmation and Taehyung skinship.

How do you imagine them when they're in love? Share to me your thoughts.

The idea that Taehyung is Nick and Irene is Judy (from Zootopia) I got from @kimtaerene from Instagram.

Aren't they the cutest?

Don't forget to comment and vote.

🍀Divs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Automatic. By Tsf

Fanfiction

49.7K 1.2K 21
There's a lot of drama. You've been warned.
48.6K 1.7K 23
Will they resolve what happened in the past? Started: 08/03/16 Finished: 10/03/16
259K 3.9K 24
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
4.5K 229 10
KPOP SHIP ONESHOTS. angst, fluff and smut svt ships, Bts ships,enhypen ships and txt ships. Mostly seokmin centric ships You can request too