Almost (Hiatus)

Von theREDwriter08

A few months after the great thaw; auburn hair, green eyes, sideburns. "I couldn't care less if it cost me my... Mehr

Chapter 1: Sisters
Chapter 2: The kingdom's crisis
Chapter 3: Interrogation
Chapter 4: The escapee
Chapter 5: His former fiancée
Chapter 6: Turned tables
Chapter 7: Red
Chapter 8: Letters
Chapter 9: Stubborn
Chapter 10: No
Chapter 11: Insanity

Prologue

2K 31 2
Von theREDwriter08

After the great thaw, Arendelle went back to the way it was; with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna to rule side by side. Olaf stayed in the castle to be with the sisters while Kristoff and Sven continued with the work they grew up with. Everything felt perfect for once until one day, a man with auburn hair, green eyes, and a menacing look arrived in their fair kingdom.

"I couldn't care less if it cost me my life but I assure you, make one wrong move and I will make you wish you never came back."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.2K 389 12
[Frozen; Alternate Ending; Hans x Elsa.] "If they knew you were still alive, they would never stop hunting you," he told her bluntly. "As long as you...
27.2K 537 20
How many adventures, how many tragedies, can the love between a frozen goddess and a warm-blooded prince withstand?
123K 4.3K 15
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟷 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄..?❞ ❝..𝐈...
397 17 11
[Hans x Elsa; A/U] In a desperate bid to save their country from political and financial ruin, King Agnarr and Queen Iduna of Arendelle strike a deal...