Sally Biersack..!? (Black Vei...

By CaptureThisRiot

Sally Biersack has recently found out that she has a brother, Andy Biersack. She decides she wants to meet 'A... More

Sally Biersack..!? (Black Veil Brides story)
Chapter 1 - The news.
Chapter 2 - I have a what!?
Chapter 3 - Why did you not tell me...
Chapter 4 - The beginning of everything.
Chapter 5 - The truth.
Chapter 6 - Fights.
Chapter 7 - Apologies.
Chapter 8 - The game.
Chapter 9 - Screwing up.
Chapter 10 - Bad choice..
Chapter 11 - Fresh start.
Chapter 12 - Best birthday present ever.
Chapter 13 - Gone.
Chapter 14 - Escape.
Chapter 15 - Some news..
Chapter 17 - The silence is deafening..
Chapter 18 - The end..?
Its come to my attention..NOT A CHAPTER, PLEASE READ.
Chapter 19 - [Insert cool title name here..]
Chapter 20 - You look like sex..?!
Chapter 21 - Showers..Who doesn't love them?

Chapter 16 - Get off her!

1.5K 20 15
By CaptureThisRiot

~Sally's POV~

I woke up and found i was still in the plane. I looked out the tiny window and saw it was sunrise, so it was morning here in France. I was looking really forward to this, I've heard France is beautiful and its also known as the City of Love. Though Andy wouldnt agree to it...

Ever since i came here with BVB Andy's been very protective. I know he's my brother, but i coped 17 years odd without a brother, let alone a protective brother,  and now he's gone into protective-overdrive.

I guess its not a problem, im not exactly complaining about having someone care about me, but im a resonsible person, i shouldnt be kept on a restricted lead anymore. 

But i guess he's just doing his job. Just then, Ash stirred in his sleep beside me, so  i smoothed out his hair and kissed his forehead. He woke up and smiled at me.

"Hey there," I smiled,

"Hey beautiful," He smiled sleepily.

"Now now, Ash, dont strain yourself!" I joked.

He pouted and i leaned down to kiss him he sat up and it seemed as though he had been awake for hours rather than minutes. He sat up and leaned in closer and pulled me into him by my waist as i put my hands on his face. I moved my tongue into his mouth and he did the same. 

God i love Ash so much!

"Ashley! Get your tongue out of my sisters mouth!" Andy growled.

"Make him," I growled back and continued kissing Ash.

"Listen, i only agreed to yous going out if yous took it slow! This is not fucking slow! Get off my sister, Ashley!" Andy nearly shouted, venom dripping off every word.

"Andy, i would have been Ash's girlfriend if you said yes or not. You cant make my life decision, thats not your job!" I used the same tone.

"Ugh its gross watching my best pal and my sister, making out.." Andy shuddered.

"Just shut the fuck up already!" I yelled at him and continued to kiss Ash.

"Dont take that tone with me young lady!" 

"Im only, what, 3 years younger than you? Get a grip!" He was really starting to piss me off -__-

"You're the one who has to get a grip! Dont you see!? He will use you!" Andy stated.

"Shut up already!!" I almost screamed. The flight attendant told Andy to calm down and i just rolled my eyes and cuddled up next to Ash's side.

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we are about to land, thank you for flying with Jet-Ways," 

I heard the annoying flght attendent say into the speaker so i buckled mine up and we started to land. I couldnt look out the window so i looked at Ash.

"You okay baby?" He asked.

"Yeah im..Im fine i just dont like the motion," I gulped.

He held my hand and kept me looking at him,

"Dont think about it. Just look me in the eyes, yeah? So are you looking forward to France?" He tried to keep my mind of it.

I nodded and stared into his eyes and went over my breathing patterns.

"Its alright. We're going to land soon, and we'll be in France. And its the morning too, so we can take a stroll down the streets, stop at a cliché french café and then head to my little holiday house that i own, sound good baby?" Ash soothed me. I nodded and squeezed his hands a little as we went over a 'bump (obviously not literally but we hit an air bubble and the plane sort of jerked). 

 "Thanks Ashley," I smiled weakly and focused in his eyes. 

I knew his eyes were a gorgeous brown colour, but i'd never really noticed how beautiful they really were. The plane was close to landing, we were almost on ground again. Thank. God.

Although im still pissed off at Andy. How dare he tell me what to do? Ugh. What a brilliant start to our holiday? Not. 

When the flight attendant told us we could now exit the plane, i was one of the first off. Well of course, i had to let the pregnant, old and the disabled off first, but out of the 'regular' passangers, so to speak, i was off immediatly.

Ashley was right behind me all the way. I wanted to storm off and leave but of course, we had to wait for everyone. Ugh, i had to stad next to Andy. He walked up to me and sort of glared at me before turning the other way. Son of a bitch.. -__-

When we got onto the bus, I sat next to Ash. Im going to try and avoid Andy. Not because im stubborn, but purely because he's pissing me off. He has no right to butt into my love life. Ash wouldnt use me. No way.

When we got off, we were out sight of this beautiful looking cabin. It was really stunning. Ash got the keys out and we walked up to it, he unlocked the door and let me in first. The first thing i saw was a large wooden hall.

I walked down it and opened up the first door, and was greeted by a lovely warmth. I looked around and it was a massive living room. Like, im not evein shitting you, it was huge!!! (A/N Picture of the living room at the side)

I sat in one of the neatly placed couches and looked out the large panel windows. It was a nice garden, luckily, no neighbours.

"It's really pretty here Ash.." I gasped at the room size and furnishing.

"Isnt it," He smiled and hugged me from behind.

"Im going to the rooms," Andy growled as we hugged. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What up between yous two?" Jinxx asked as he set the bags down on the living room floor.

"Fucking dildo-head was giving me shit for dating Ashley and he was just being his normal douchebag self.." I growled.

"Wow.." Jake muttered, "Awkward turtle..."

"You got that right," I half smiled..,"Come on, lets go to the rooms,"

Ash nodded and we all walked to the very end of the hall and opened the door that was mine and Ash's room.

I was completley and utterly stunned when i walked into our room. It was by far the best room i had ever seen in my whole life. Ever.

I wanted to cry. It was just so unimaginably beautiful. 

"Wow.." I gasped at the beauty infront of me.

"Its gorgeous right? I new you'd like it," Ash chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Ash, i love it! Its absolutely  remarkable!!" I squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Aw, im glad you like it," 

"DUDE, THESE ROOMS ARE SICK!!" We heard CC yell happily. 

 We all started laughing and met in the hallway again, me and Ash were holiding hands and as soon as Andy noticed he scoffed and stalked off into the living room.

I sighed out heavily.

"Whats up baby?" Ash asked.

"Andy just cant get over that we're in love...He's being a dickhead," I growled slightly but calmed myself down.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, we just spent it exploring the rooms, unpacking and we were all looking forward to a well deserved sleep. Jet lag sucks -__-  

Anyway, i was getting into my jammies, and it was about, i dont know, around about 8pm. I was sitting on the chair with the cow print throw over it, gazing out at the mystical, icy surroundings and i was completley lost in thought. to be honest, i cant remember if i was thinking of anything, other than how lucky i am and how beautiful this place is!

Someone walked in the door and closed it again softly but i was too lost in my thought and admiring the surroundings to be bothered to see who it was. The person walked over to me and spun the chair roud slightly and they kissed me. Judging by the lips it was deffinitly Ash, but i hesitated. I pulled back to make sure, and thankfully, it was Ash ;)

"Aw, did you not think it was me?" Ash cooed and caressed my cheek, "Thanks for being loyal to me baby girl," He smiled and kissed me again, and this time i kissed back.

"Im going to get change," He smiled at me and walked over to the bed and started stripping down. Needless to say, i watched him with a smirk on my face.

"If we weren't dating i'd be slightly worried," Ash chuckled and looked around, "Where the fuck did Jinxx put my boxers!?"

I laughed at that, "So you got Uncle Jinxxy to put away your clothes?" 

He pouted playfully, "Its not like that, i couldnt be bothered,"

I rolled my eyes and went to the suitcases that we shoved under the bed, "Here's a clean pair," I grinned and chucked them at him,

"Anything to touch them, right babe?" He chuckled.

"Of course, dear," I laughed and went to sit on the chair again. He took his boxers off right infront of me and replaced them. I sucked in a breath. Wow. I want to say something like 'he was big' or something silly and personal like that, but i wouldnt know the average so im guessing it was normal? But to me it was...Well, im going to hurt, i'll put it that way...

"Come over heeerreee.." Ash whined in a cute voice. He looked so cute sitting on the bed alone with his cute little pout. 

I got up and trudged over to the bed with a fake 'un-amused face' on. 

"Aww dont be sad, come here," He grinned and pulled me onto his lap so i wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed passionatly for a bit. I removed my legs, still sitting on him though, and put them at either side of his legs and pushed him so he was lying down.

We continued to kiss but in a more convinient position, and we just let the world blank out. Kissing Ashley was the best feeling you could get :) Well i guess it is ;/

This soon became a hot and steamy make-out session, but thats all it was. I wouldnt let it go further. Not yet..

~Andy's POV~  (Signalling some drama..DUNDUNDUN!!)

I decided it was time to say sorry to Sal. It's not my decision who she dates. I just want her to be happy, right? She deserves to be happy, after all, she's gone through some shit...

I stood outside the door of the room that Ash and Sally shared, and i heard some moaning. My eyes widened. So i burst through the door, and went straight to the side of the bed to see Ash being pinned down by Sally. They were kissing very passionatly, and i swear if i hadnt of bursted in, it would have gone alot further.

By this point i was fuming and i literally wanted to hurt something. So i turned around and drove my fist right into the wall and screamed out of anger release and pure pain. Stupid me, because that fucking hurt.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!" I screamed and catching their attention. Sally's face was a blend between pure shock and hatred. N'aw shit -__- Ashley's face was sort of like 'Da fuck man!?"

"GET OFF HER NOW!!" I yelled and grabbed Sally's shoulders harshly and ripped her off Ash and carried her roughtly into the living area. She was crying and kicking and screaming,

"ANDY YOU'RE HURTING ME!!" 

I dropped her and ran back to Ash and i grabbed him and made him stand up.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU'S DOING!?" I screamed, again.

"Uhm, kissing?" Ash shrugged and rubbed his arm.

I growled and lifted my arm to punc him. His eyes widened and he stepped back a bit and next thing i knew Sally was wrestling with my arm trying to get me to leave Ash alone.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!" I yelled and slapped her. She still didnt get off me so i kicked her leg and she collapsed on the floor in tears. I grunted and walked forward so i was closer to Ash.

"YOU!!" I shouted over at him and pointed towards him.

"What?!" He shook a little.

"STOP USING MY SISTER!!" I started throughing random punching but by the low growls and moans of pain, i was getting him.

Sally crawled up and started puching my leg making me fall over.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She screamed and started puching my side, but they were pretty weak punches from her crying,

"Just leave him alone!" She cried, "..Please.."

I let go of Ash and i was breathing really heavy. I gulped and looked at them both. 

Sally was all weak on the floor and was bruised and had multiple cuts from where i had shoved her and Ash was sitting next to her, cradling her, with bruises appearing on his tanned skin. Fuck! I am suck a dick!!!

I ran out the room immediatly regretting everything i had done...They wouldnt forgive me now...They couldnt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment telling me your favourite part of this chapter, so i know what to continue on or what i need to improve on.

Also read my other BVB FanFics ~ Located at, yours truly's page.

Love you's all~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...
2K 148 27
Alice was just an ordinary girl. She has been with her best friend, Jamie for years and Jamie is obsessed with the band, Black Veil Brides. Jamie is...
28.9K 418 18
Hannah grew up happy. She had good friends and a happy life. That is until her best friend leaves her behind like a cigarette in an ashtray, her moth...
84K 2.3K 16
I'm Ariel Biersack and my brother is the infamous Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, The problem is I fell pregnant to Andy's best friend Ashley P...