All Grown Up - Glitter Force...

By EstelleQUEEN111

The glitter force doki doki starts to grow up and start to develop lives of their own. This will be how Mana... More

Intro
A Battle Beginning
Enemies Become Friends
True Love Always Wins
Not the only one
Brave Face
Meet the others
Not so Different Group
Just like that.
A New Power?
Keeping a Secret all to Yourself
Hidden
"Are you okay?"
Jealousy gets the best of me.
Distractions
New lifestyle
Captured
Little announcement
Dark hallway
Evil Clover
My Friends are my Weakness.
The fireworks
Sunny Day
Hey guys
The Beginning of the End
Total Darkness Part 1: The Princesse's Minions.
Total Darkness Part 2: Friends, Allies and Lovers
Total Darkness Part 3: The Book of the Future
Sacrifices (Finale)
The End
AN

The truth about Maya

465 8 3
By EstelleQUEEN111

They ran like the wind to Johnny's.

"Now explain" Rachel said while running

"It's extremely rare for a human to transform into a distain with no Mercenare around. When it does happen it's usually for one of the usual reasons like jealousy and envy that goes to a big extreme. The only explanation that I know, is that.."

Ira seemed to struggle to get the words out.

"Is that she was born a distain."

"What?"

"See, distains can be born from dark hearts. When a glitter force warrior can't get to the distain within 1 hour, the transformation is irreversible. All they have to do left is finish them off. But rarely if the distain's heart is still a bit pure, they are reborn. They are reborn in human forms and later in their lives become distains. Usually they are defeated by the Glitter Force. These distains are called Hikari. Glitter Empress was also a Hikari."

"But why is Maya in danger?"

"There are alot more Mercenare and bad guys than you think. Some of these people hunt down Hikari, because they believe that their powers are greater than a normal glitter force warrior's"

"But, we defeated her as a distain yesterday!"
"Yes but the distain's powers stay inside the hosts body. After the distain is defeated, it can be useful in battle. They can combine distain and GF powers to combat more powerful enemies. Other enemies probably already know where she is."

"Ok, then let's hurry"

They ran as fast as the wind. They now were probably 2 min away from Johnny's.

'Hang in there Maya..' Rachel thought to herself.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you and stay tuned!

-QUEEN111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 68 40
This is the story I wrote on my oc Luna and Ein about a year ago I originally wrote it on google docs but I decided to rewrite it here it will almost...
6.3K 162 30
This all started when Rachel was on vacation...If feelings for the enemy become too strong can they keep it a secret or will it fall apart. After ti...
23.7K 474 14
{COMPLETE} When the mercenare's start acting suspicious, Natalie decides that one of the Glitter Force must disguise them self as a mercenare, and go...
10.7K 344 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...