Arshi OS: Ruth Na Jana Kabhi...

De SamridhiJain5

Ruth na jana kabhi (Never be upset with me) One shot. Cover credit goes to @mysticuniverse. Mais

Ruth na janaa kabhi

14.7K 601 212
De SamridhiJain5

Everytime Khushi has to suffer.
Everytime she feels guilty even if she is not at fault.

Everytime she is sorry despite her no mistake.
Everytime she becomes a victim for everyone to vent their anger.

Everytime she becomes a scapegoat. Aunt sally.

"Arnavji please forgive me. I don't know why I did that but please talk to me. This will not happen again. I am sorry. Please listen..."

Arnav after getting ready for his office left downstairs to have breakfast. Her words, her pleas fell on his deaf ears.

Coming downstairs where everyone was already present, he settled himself on his seat and Khushi after greeting everyone started serving.

Sitting beside him she placed her hand on his which was kept on his thigh but he jerked her hand away and placed it on the table.

Though khushi felt miserable, but she controlled. Showing her miseries, her helplessness, her state was the last thing she wants anyone to see. Maybe they will be an ideal romantic couple for everyone in the house but only she knows the bitter truth.

Blaming her for the mistakes, venting out all his anger on her, showing his back, not listening her was all he ever did. He never would listen her but conclude everything himself. Firstly in Shyam's case and now in this too. Would he ever understand her?

After having his meal he got up to leave.

"Di I will be late today. I have a meeting late night. So don't wait for me."

"Chotte say this to Khushi-ji. She is your wife not me, so tell her." Anjali said teasing him.

Without saying anything or even glancing towards Khushi, he left.

"What happened to him? Khushi ji is everything alright between you both?" Asked Anjali little tensed.

Composing herself from the hurt,
"Yes di. Its nothing. Actually today's meeting is really important for him. So he is little tensed. Nothing else."

Saying this she got up and went to kitchen. Keeping the dishes she caught the shelf and let the tears drop from her eye.

"Kyu arnavji. Kyu itna gussa hai aap humse. Hum jante hai ki humse galti hui hai. Pr aaj pura 1 hafta ho gya hai aapne humse baat kiye hue. Sheetal ji ka sach bhi sbke samne aaye ek hafta ho gya. Ab toh hume maaf kr dijiye. Hum jante hai ki hume voh DNA test nhi krvana chahiye tha. Pr aap hi btaye ki hum... (Why? Why are you so upset with me Arnav-ji ? I agree that I had committed mistake by not trusting you but today it completes 1 week that we haven't talked with eachother. The truth of Sheetal has even came out. Please forgive me now atleast. I know I shouldn't have gone to an extent where I had to do DNA test. But you only tell...)"

Sensing someone behind her she hurriedly wiped her tears and carved a fake smile on her lips.

Turning around she found HP was doing his work.

Coming out of the kitchen she saw that everyone has retired to their rooms. She too left for her room.

Closing the door behind her, she sat on the bed.

Sitting in his office he tried concentrating on his work but all in vain. The sad, hurt face of Khushi would appear before his eyes. He knew she cries at nights but what could he do. He so desperately wants to hold her, console her, forgive her but then those DNA papers would appear and mess his mind.

Can't she show an ounce of trust on him? How could she so easily go and check whether he is a father or not.

HOW AND WHY DAMMIT?

Doesn't she know him well. He would never cheat her. He love her immensely. He never had, is or will dupe her.

He everytime thinks to end this fight after his return back home every night but would end showing her his back. By not talking to her, not giving answers to her questions, her pleas. He knew that these small gestures would rather hurt her or even more. But What could he do!!!

But today he felt her voice defeated, like she is done. Done fighting over the issue. Done fighting for them.

No he has to do something before this silly fight brings a huge damage in their verdant relation.

So for now he indulged himself in the work keeping the thoughts at bay but not before promising himself to resolve the issue later tonight.

He could hear the thunder and lightning sounds which described that weather is extremely unpleasant. Wrapping up his work he left for home.

After the long day she entered their room and sighed. She is tired. Tired of getting ignorance, of pleading him. She went towards poolside and sat on the rocking chair kept there. Suddenly the lightening and thunders started which teriffied her but she couldn't muster up the courage to move inside. She sat there hugging herself and thinking about life.

After few minutes it started raining cats and dogs. Still sitting there she cried and let the rain hide the pain of her heart getting out in the form of tears. Getting completely drenched she shivered as the air went chill in the month of October. Sitting there she herself don't know when she slept in rain.

After entering the house he found no one. He thought that due to the absurd weather all must have retired to their rooms early today. He went towards the dining hall in hope to see his wife. As she always waits for him, always had her dinner with him when he returns late. But to his disappointed he found none.

No Khushi!!

Which gave him bad vibes. His heart beated louder inside the cage of his chest. Shrugging the nervousness he thought her to be in the kitchen warming their dinner. So making his way in kitchen with his laptop and coat he entered and again was left disappointed not finding her. He checked time and estimated that today he was rather early like before. Again not getting good thoughts and vibes he made his way towards his room.

Entering inside a dark and dull room horrified him. He knew the fear of dark Khushi has. So hurriedly he lit the room to see it empty. Now this gave him a almost heart attack not finding her even in their room.

Various negative thoughts striked him like a bolt. Has he gone overboard this time? Has he overreacted? Why couldn't he just forget it and forgive her. Why!! Has she left him? This particular thought was enough to suck life out of him.

Discarding his bag and coat he searched the whole room like a maniac. In the washroom, even in the cupboards. But she was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly the lightening striked. He went near the poolside in assurance that he wouldn't find her there as it's raining. Going there he was about to pull the curtains together when his sight caught a still, fragile figure sitting on the chair. He was utterly shocked finding her there. He is eyes widened and mouth opened ajar.

Pulling the doors open he rushed near her and patted her cheeks.

"Khushi.... Khushi.... Khushi open your eyes."

Getting no reply he quickly picked her in his arms and moved inside. Laying her on the bed he touched her forehead. And his doubt cleared of her, having a fever. Closing the poolside doors to not let the chilly wind come inside he made his way towards cupboard. Quickly picking her clothes he went to her. Slowly he changed her dress and covered her with a quilt.

He then made his way towards kitchen. Entering in he took a bowl and filled it with water and and added some ice cubes in it then making his way towards their room back. Placing the bowl he picked his clean kerchief and dipped it in water. Placing on her head he pressed his hand.

"Yeh kya tha khushi. Barish mei kyu bethi thi. Kya hua hai tumhe... (What is this Khushi. Why were you sitting outside in rain. What has happened to you.....)" Something stirred under his hand. He looked to find Khushi having difficulty in opening her eyes.

"Khushi aaram se. Slowly open your eyes. Don't stress. (Careful Khushi)".

After opening her eyes she looked in his chocolate brown eyes with longingness.

"What were you doing outside in rain? I know you love rain and getting drenched in it. But look at yourself. You have caught a fever. Have you had your dinner? I know you would have not eaten alone." Arnav spoke lovingly.

No comments were passed by her. She was simply listening him. To tired to speak. Blinking her eyes she closed them.

Something pained in his heart. Seeing her not replying, her indifferent behaviour, her look on the face as she is done with all this.

Silence surfaced in the room. Only the thunders and lightening sounds could be heard. After few minutes she opened her eyes and saw a thin line of water in his eyes.

"I am sorry." Was his faint reply.

"Khushi mujhe pta hai ki mei sbse bda daffar hu. Tum shi kheti ho. Laad governor hu mei. Kuch nhi smjhta bs joh mann mei aaya krta hu. Kbhi kisi ki feelings ke baare mei nhi sochta. Pta nhi mei esa kyu hu. (Khushi I know I am the biggest idiot over here. You call me with the right name, Laad governor. I don't understand anything, just act as I wish. Never I think about anyone's feelings. I don't know why I am like this.)"

"Tumhe pta hai, jab ma thi toh mei sbse shrarti bcha hota tha. Ma ko bhut tang kiya hai mene. Har baar jab school se complaints aati thi toh papa se daant pdhti thi, pr ma mujhe hamesha bcha leti thi- (Do you know, when mom was there I was the most notorious kid. I have irritated her alot. Whenever they get complaints of me from school, papa used to scold me alot. But mom would every time save me from his scoldings.) " He chuckled and a lone tear flowed down.

"Khana khate sme bhi bhut nakhre krta tha, kbhi kbhi maa tang aa kr chaanta bhi lga deti thi. Or fr mei gussa ho kr rota tha. Ma aati fir or mere aansu dekh kr ro deti, maafi mangti thi, or mujhe mnane ki khoshish krti. Mei bhi maje leta tha. Pr ma ke aansu dekh kr bhut takleef hoti thi mujhe. Uske baad kuch din maa ko koi takleef, koi preshani nhi deta tha...... Pr fir ek din ma chli gyi- (While having food I used to show alot of tantrums, but sometimes she would get irritated and would slap me. And then I would cry. Then she would comeamd seeing me crying, she too would cry along, would ask for forgiveness. Seeing that I would enjoy alot. But seeing her crying and those tears, would hurt me alot. Then I would not irritate her for somedays..... But one day she left-)" he cried. Khushi sat up and embraced him tightly.

"-Uske baad mei nhi roya. Mujhe lgta tha ki agar mei rounga to ma bhi roye gi. Or mei kbhi ma ko rulana nhi chahta tha fir se. Khas kr aapni vje se. Isliye mei esa bn gya. Heartless, emotionless. Kyuki mei kisi ko bhi apni kamjori nhi dikhana chahata tha, aaj tak di ko bhi nhi dikhayi. Pr bhut mann krta tha ki ma vapas aa jaye. Unki barsi vale din aur unke janmdin pr khoob rota tha isliye toh mei door chla jata tha sbse. Kyuki mujhe sirf ma ke paas rhena tha us din. Pr tum aayi. Pta hai mujhe- (After that I never cried. I thought that if I will cry then mom would too cry along and I don't want her to cry because of me. That is why I am like this. Emotionless, Heartless. Because I never wanted anyone to see my weakness. Even not to di. I would secretly wish for her to return back to me. On her death anniversary and on her birthday, I would cry alot that's why I used to go far from everyone. Because I just want to stay close to mom. But then you came. I know-)"He sat up and looked directly in her eyes with his misty ones. Her condition was no less.

"-ek baar ehsas hua jese ma ne tumhe bheja hai mere liye. Ek raat sapne mei bhi aayi thi mere, unho ne btaya tha mujhe. Tum yakeen nhi krogi pr ese hua tha Khushi. Mujhe bhi yakeen nhi hua tha phele. Uske baad mei tumhe chahne lga. Tumhe khud se door krne ke khayal ko bhi apne se door rkhne lga. Dheere dheere mei tumse pyar krne lga. Lekin jab tumhe rota dekhta tha voh bhi meri vje se toh mujhe meri ma ki yaad aa jati thi ke kese mei bhi unhe rolaya krta tha. (I once felt that mom has sent you for me. She had once came in my dream also, she had told me. You won't believe me but that happened. Even I didn't believe at first. After that I developed some feelings for you. I used to keep the thoughts of keeping you away, away from me. Slowly and slowly I fell in love with you. But when I used to see you crying because of me, that would make me remind of my mom.)" He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Mei bhut bura hu na. Jinhe sabse jyada pyar krta hu, kyu hamesha unhe hi dukh deta hu. Kyu mei badal nhi skta khushi. Kyu kisi ki Khushi ka kaaran nhi ban skta. Tumne mujhe bdla pr poori trha se nhi badal payi Khushi. Badal do mujhe khushi, poori trha se. Mujhe ab aapne aap se nafrat hone lgi hai. Jab mei tumhe rulata hu tu ese lgta hai ke jese mei sbse bura insan hu. Kbhi kisi ko khush hi nhi rkh pata... ( I am very bad na. Why I always end up hurting those, whom I love the most. Why can't I change khushi. Why can't I become the reason of someone's happiness. You have changed me Khushi but not completely. Change me Khushi, this time completely. Now I hate myself. Whenever I make you cry, I feel that I am the worst person. I can never keep someone happy...)" Before he could continue soft, tender lips crashed his.

The moment was a paradise for them. After a whole one week. One week of misunderstanding, of differences, of fightings, and especially of sufferings they got their best healing medicine.

He poured out his heart while she listened silently to let him pour all the pain and suffering he held till date from his childhood.

He cried, she was a silent support.

He angered, she was there to bear.

He manhandled, she took the pain and suffering without a hiss.

But when she needed support, assurance, love....where was he?

The Question gave a pang of hurt, guilt and burden to his heart.

Withdrawing back from the kiss, he held her hands.

"Khushi I don't deserve you-" Listening him she went pale -" but I am too selfish to let you go." He completed.

"Aaj tak jab joh bura kaha uska koi matlab nhi,
Jab joh bura kiya uska koi matlab,
Agar kisi cheez ka matlab hai toh yeh ke mei tumse bhut... pyar krta hu."

"Khushi tum us din mujh se yeh dubara sunna chahti thi na or mene kese aasani se kaha tha ki voh sab natak ka hissa hai. Pr voh sach tha Khushi, joh bhi mene kha voh sab mene tumse kaha tha Arnav ban kr...ranjha ban kr nhi. (Khushi you wanted to hear what I had said that day on stage but how easily I had said that it was just the part of play. It was true khushi. All true. I had said that all being your Arnav and not Ranjha.)"

"Bhut pyar krta hu tumse. Pta hai tumhe vaha behoosh dekh kr kesa lga tha mujhe. Jese ke mwne tumhe kho diya. Mujhe aaj subah esa lga jese tum thak chuki ho, mujhse, mere pyar se. Or azaadi chahti ho. Please Khushi khe do ki voh sab meri soch thi or kuch nhi. Tum mujhe chor kr nhi jaogi na. Vada kro mujh se khushi..... please. Jee nhi paunga tumhare bina. (I love you so much Khushi. Seeing you unconscious there, I thought I had lost you. Today I felt like you are done, done with me. You want freedom, from me and my love. Please Khushi say that it was just a mere thought of mine. You will never leave me. Say Khushi. Promise me... I can't live without you.)"

And then she finally broke her silence.

"Aapko kya lga itni jldi peecha chudha lenge mujhse. Saat janmo tak aapki hi hu. Or har janam aapko ese hi tang krugi, pareshan krugi, aapse fight krugi, aap chahe humse gussa ho. (What do you think that I will leave you easily. I am yours for next 7 life's and in every life I will irritate you like this, fight with you even if you get angry.)"

He chuckled hearing her. Her reply satisfied him.

"Sorry khushi. Pta nhi kyu I was acting like a jerk towards you. You are my angel sent by my maa. And what had I done to her gift. I will never forgive myself for hurting you."

To his surprise a slap landed on his cheek. He looked towards her with wide eyes to see her completely angry.

Ab kya krdiya mene. God!! Apna muh band nhi kr skte Arnav. Fir se hurt kr diya apni angel ko. Kab sudhroge.
(What have I done now. God!! Can't you shut your mouth Arnav. You have again hurted your angel. When will I learn.)

"Khabardaar agar humare pati ke khilaaf kuch bhi bola. Aapko koi hakk nhi hai unhe bura bhla khene ka. SMJHE AAP!! (I worn you if you again say a word against my husband. You have no right to badmouth him. UNDERSTAND!!)" She growled.

Gulping he nooded seeing her kali avtar.

"Thik hai, pr yeh baat tum aaram se bhi khe skti thi. Thapad marne ki kya jaroort thi.(Ok. But you could have said the same thing lovingly. What was the need of that slap.) " He spoke faking hurt just to lighten the atmosphere.

"Aapko ek nhi bhut saare thaapad lgne chahiye. Kyuki aapne hume bhut dukh diye hai. Aapne humare Arnavji ke baare mei bura kha hai. Aapne humare Arnavji ko rulaya hai. Kitne bure hai aap. (You deserve many mote slaps. Because you have hurted me alot. You even have said bad about my Arnavji. You have made my Arnavji cry. You are very bad.)" She pouted and crossed her hands above her chest and flarred her nose.

"Acha baba, sorry. Ab tum rest kro. Tumhe fever hai. Mei dinner leke aaya fir medicine bhi khani hai tumhe. (Ok sorry. Now you take rest. You have fever. I will bring dinner and then you have to even eat medicines.)" He said and stood up to leave.

"Nhi aap rukiye hum laate hai. Aap bhut thak gye honge. (No you wait, I will bring. You must be tired.)" She said getting up.

"CHUP CHAP leit jayo. (QUITE. And lay down)" He growled seeing her on her feet.

Her eyes widened like a saucer. He made her lie and covered her with a quilt. She muttered a "laad governor" under her breath.

"Ab jab tak mei na aayo tum yaha se utho gi bhi nhi. SMJHI.(Now till I don't get back you will not get up from here. Do you understand.)" He spoke sternly as if taming a baby. She nodded with a pout.

He went inside the kitchen, filled a plate for two, took glasses of water and returned back in the room.

She lay on the bed with her eyes closed. Keeping the tray on side table, he sat beside her.

"Khushi" He called out lovingly.

She opened her eyes and saw the genuine love and care for her in his eyes. She smiled a bit. He helped her to sit.

Keeping the tray on his thigh, he made a morsel and forwarded near her lips, waiting for her to have.

A naughty idea striked her mind.

Opening her mouth wide she had the morsel with his finger inside her mouth and then she bit his finger. He hissed in pain and looked at her in shock.

Seeing her failed attempt to supress her laughter, he muttered "Pagal".

She couldn't help but let a hearty laugh. He looked at her and was mesmerized by seeing her laughing. He actually felt that she was laughing after ages. A smile crept his lips.

Making another morsel he forwarded again, but his hand came and rested in front of his lips. He looked confused and saw her holding his hand.

"Ab apki turn." She said lovingly. (Now your turn.)

Seeing him opening his mouth to protest he fastly pushed his hand in his mouth. And he was like "What the". She again broke into splits of laughter.

Shaking his head and muttering an "Unbelievable" he fed her and himself accepting defeat in front of her.

And then after finishing the dinner, he gave her medicine. He didn't slept for the whole night and sat beside her, Checking her in between.

And then they lived happily with there silly banters, cute nok-jokh's, complete romance and never ending trust.

___________________________

"My first one shot ever. Hope it wasn't disappointing.

Have a look at my 'Arshi ff: Pyar ki khoj mei.'

Don't forget to vote⭐and comment 🗨.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

527K 18.3K 101
It's the story of swasan and starts from the track where annaporna slaps sanskar followed by raglak doing there shrad. it's completely on the pain pe...
107K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...
64.4K 2.6K 21
This story is about Sanskar Rajvanshi who works under Yash Singhania in his office... Yash has a daughter,Swara Singhania who is papa's princess...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...