LETTER TO MY BELOVED MADHAVA...

By Medhagopalpriya2001

Introduction It is a story of a girl named Anuradha. She was also called Medha ( she is a character of my sto... More

It's me !!! YOUR beloved Medha
WITH YOU
FINDING YOU
YOUR BEAUTY
I WANT YOU
PLEASE REPLY
STRANGERS
ALONE
SHE SMILES NO MORE
THE MIRACLE
REJECTION
WE DECIDED TO PLAY A GAME
THE GAME STARTS
SAD AGAIN
THE ACCIDENT
SHE SLEPT FOREVER
REPLY

THE TRUTH COMES OUT

63 12 0
By Medhagopalpriya2001

HAREKRISHNA,
I'm Dristadyumna. Today I came to know why she stays so deep in Your thoughts. Today she is going deeper into her feelings for You and she mistaken me as You. She said all the truth that she had locked in her heart.
To say honestly, none of us knew that she has such a superpower. We thought that it's her devotion for which she keeps on thinking for You but now I see the actual reason behind it. LORD we know that all of us (the souls) comes from Your spiritual abode ( GOLOKA VRINDAVAN DHAM), but she remembers each and every moment that she spend with You. Those memories are both painful and entertaining for her. LORD, I won't wish to wipe out those memories from her mind, but I would wish for some peace in her life. LORD, she misses You a lot. She won't survive without You. If she remains upset like this then she will never be able to fulfill her purpose on this Earth.

                                               Heart Broken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.2K 14
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
75.1K 5.7K 49
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...
42.6K 4K 44
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
104K 5.3K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...