i like you - skz seungjin

By seoulliteral

"i like you, so so much. i hope you can consider-" "i like you too." ยฉseoulliteral, 2018 More

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
n o t e
n o t e
11
12
13
14
15
markhyuck
16
17
18
note

10

1.5K 156 23
By seoulliteral

he did it. seungmin softly kissed hyunjin, as if there was no tomorrow. hyunjin caressed seungmin's cheek and placed his palms behind seungmin's neck. seungmin smiled in between the kiss. after a bit, they finally parted leaving a thin string of saliva in between them.

"I love you hyunjin."

"and I love you." hyunjin booped seungmin's nose.

for the whole afternoon, they cuddled. finally deciding that they would now be official.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
111K 888 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
441K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...