Dark Reunion ► The Vampire Di...

By Void-Pierce-

❝ You don't need a weapon when your born one.❞ ************** ❝ W-what are you? ❞ ❝ Well neonata, I'm a vamp... More

Disclaimer and Moodborards
Nothing is As its Seems
This Town is Full of Noises
Study Dates And Late Night Bites
A Matter of Family
The Twisted Truth
The Devil Incarnate
Beauty...or Beast?
Bewitched
Dead & Gone
Old Faces, New Problems
With Death Comes New Surprises
Mommy Dearest Is Back
Deals With the Devil
The House of Hell
Rebirth
What Lies Beneath
Heed My Warning
The Reckoning Is Upon Us
Off With Her Head
Epilogue

Home is Where the Heartache Is

332 16 0
By Void-Pierce-

Dante slowed down the Impala as he came to the old Martino Estate from when the the town was first founded.

Vines grow all over the bricks and the gate of the house. Brushes and tree were over-grown in serious need of a trim and the house it self looked like it did in the mid-1800's where they left it.

"A lot of memories in this dump." Luca grinned.

The trio piled out the car and walked across the path towards it.

With the use of Vampire strength Dante pushed open the rusty gate.

The walked up the steps of the porch and to the front door which was a large dark wood double wide door,with a sliver lion's head with a ring in it's mouth on both doors in the center.

"Still creepy as hell." Athena eyed the old manor in all it's former glory.

The brothers looked at each other and smirked.

"Well if your to scared--

"Go.To.Hell." She cut off Luca.

He laughed as the brother pushed opened the doors to the house.

"It smells like death." Luca noted.

"Not far from your smell." Athena shot back.

Dante world around fed up with his siblings feuding."Look were here to look for anything that can help us take down Vincent or anything that can be of used to us. Got it?"

"Aye-eye captain." Luca blurred up the stairs leaving them downstairs.

"Come on."

***********

The trio had spend a whole day at the old Estate and they hadn't found anything that could help them.

"This was a bust." Luca flopped on an old sofa in the old study.

Athena rolled her eyes and but still scanned each old book she came across.

Dante came in the room with a old chest in his hands.

"Oo buried treasure?" Luca cocked his head to the side.

Dante sat the chest on a table and brushed off some dust and cobwebs. Causing dust to fill the room and everyone to either sneeze,cough or chock on the dust.

"I found this in the cellar." He tucked on the lock breaking it clean off."I wonder if this could be any use to us?" He mumbled.

He pushed open the chest and eyed the contents.

"Thena?"

"Hmm." She looked up from a book about Ancestral Magic and how it came to be. Though the book to the ground once she saw the chest.

"No way."

She crossed the room and looked in the chest.

"Looks like a Witches' wet dream." Luca stood up.

The chest was filled with a few large books,white,red and black candles,a mortar and pestle and several small herbs.

"Who's is this?" Dante looked through the chest and pulled out a journal with Desvilles written in black cursive letters.

All three siblings looked at each other.

"Why would this be here?" Athena turned back to the book.

Luca looked away from them and took a few steps back to the sofa.

Dante and Athena knew and had encountered the Desvilles the summer Luca arrived at their home and the left shortly as Fall rode in.

"Lu--

"I don't want to talk about it." He snapped.

The two know of his trouble with the family. They knew how he had fallen madly in love with Serafina who Athena hated with a burning passion and wasn't that tore up when her brother went ape shit when Luca proposed to her and killed her,the cause of her death and were-abouts of her remains were still unknown to this day. Only Luca saw what happened to her.

"Luca." Dante sat beside him on the couch. Athena still glanced over the chest."We knew--

"No. You don't. You don't know anything or how I felt about her." He said venom dripping from his words each sounded nastier than the last.

"Hey sad and lonely we didn't kill her so don't take it out on us." Athena growled.

"Athena." Dante warned her.

Luca stood up and got in her face. For a girl standing at 5'4 she wasn't the least bit scared at her brother who was just barley 6'ft.

Dante knew that a showdown with the bitchy teenage witch and bipolar vampire was never a good thing.

"She didn't deserve to die." Luca growled his fist bawled turning white.

Athena scoffed with a sadistic smirk on her face."She only used you to become a Vampire,she didn't love you and you know it. She loved Dante. It was never you and never was gonna be you."

His eyes shifted red and his veins appeared he lunged at her but with an intense stare he flew back into the next room.

Oh great she's using telekinesis.

"ATHENA ENOUGH!" Dante placed a hand on her shoulder but he flew back too.

She turned her head towards him and her usual brown eyes were completely an amethyst color.

Luca kicked through the wall looking extremely pissed.

He blurred over to his sister who held her hand out and he held his head in pain.

Dante blurred in front of her shaking her until her eyes went back to normal and she stopped frying her brother's brain.

"Bitch." He pissed.

She blinked and looked around."What happened?"

Dante took several deep breaths helping Luca who shoved him away and blurring out the house.

"You went dark again." Dante sang taking the chest and heading towards the car.

Athena looked around the old house and thinking about her moment of weakness which was a curse.

******************

Adeline had gone to see Sasha around 2 o'clock getting tired of being at her' Uncle's' she slid on a pair of shoes and walked to her best friend's house.

She had spent the day laughing and joking with her but of course Sasha knew about Adeline's family,how could she not she's the mayor's daughter stuff like that you just know.

"Well you know your welcome here anytime Adeline." Sasha gave her bestie a tight squeeze.

Her Mother walked over to the door also giving her a tight hug."I'm so sorry about your parents Adeline but we'll find the monsters who did this. Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?"

She shook her head."No thanks Mrs.James I have to head back to Spencer's."

She have her a gentle smile before turning and walking away with the clicking of her heels.

"So are you going to school tomorrow?" Sasha asked leaning against the door frame.

Adeline picked at her chipped white nails."I'm not sure. Probably not though."

Sasha nodded bringing the girl in for another hug."I'm so sorry. Your parents were really good people."

Adeline tried to fight the tears but it was no use. She had soaked her best friend's T-shirt with her tears and Sasha rubbed circles on her back.

After a few moments of being able to process her emotions she turned and left walking the streets of Redwood by herself.

The Barkley's live on Scott Line while the James' lived on Field Dr which was two blocks from each other.

Adeline was probably around the corner from Spencer's when she felt like she was being followed. She turned around and their was a very unstable looking Luca.

"Hey." She said barely whispering.

"Hi." He said in a equal tone.

She shoved her hands in her jacket pockets,her wavy blonde hair blowing in the cool breeze.

"I heard about your parents.I'm sorry."

She shook her head and looked away."Everyone's sorry but it won't bring them back nor will it find my brother."

When she looked up again he was once again dangerously close.

"Well I know what it's like to lose people you really love." He said in a hushed tone.

She looked into his eyes which were lighter than usual and looked like he was hiding a lot of pain in them.

"Guess the universe must hate us." She said.

He nodded."Guess so."

They stood in the middle of the road for a while not speaking or looking at one another.

"So--

"I--

They both chuckled at the other one.

"You were saying?" He grinned.

She shook her head smiling."Nothing."

"Oh come on. Out with it."

She debated wither or not to ask but she did."Who did you lose that caused you so much--hurt?"

Luca seemed taken back by the question. His features softened as he looked at Adeline.

"She was the love of my life. She was beautiful skin pale white as snow,lips red as the rose and hair that was soft and pure."

Adeline was know interested in the girl.

"What was her name?" She pushed a strained of hair out her face.

"Serafina."
**************

"Serafina!" Luca shouted in the night.

"SERAFINA!!! MY BELOVED!!!!"

He ran in the pouring rain looking for her,he ignored his brother's pleas to stay out of the storm and wait for it to claim down to find her.

"Serafina please come to me!"

He felt like someone had stabbed him in his heart wondering where the girl had gone.

"I'm afraid she's gone and isn't coming back."

Luca world around and there was Devin with a sheepish look on his face but a sinister gleam danced in his eyes.

"What did you do to her?" Luca growled stomping towards the boy lifting him by his suit jacket.

Devin wasn't sacred or amused by Luca's threatening.

He shoved the Vampire away."Why do you care?!"

Luca felt his blood boil but if he killed Devin he may never learn the truth of Serafina's fate.

"She slept with your brother, used you to get Vampire's blood and she even outted you to the council and you still want to marry her? Your insane." Devin looked disgusted.

Luca huffed."And your any better?! I don't love you I love her!"

Devin looked extremely hurt for a split second but,changed back to a normal look. Luca felt like he could have said it in a different way but he needed to know what happened that one drunken night was all it was one drunken night. At least that's what he wanted to think.

Devin chuckled as a clash of thunder boomed and a flash of lightening."Your to late. I already turned her over to the council as a witch and she's probably been hanged for her crimes. If I can't have you, then no one can." He hissed.

Luca felt completely enraged. He blurred over to Devin and sank his fangs into his neck.

"LUCA STOP!!" Devin pleaded.

"Luca please you can't do this!"

But he didn't he drained every drop of blood.

"She's....i-in...the.....shackkkk" He slurred as his eyes rolled back in his head and he went limp in Luca's grasp.

When Luca stopped he stared at Devin's now pale skin and dropped him to the ground and ran towards the shack where he and Serafina shared their first kiss,and where he gave her a vial of his blood.

He broke the doors down and walked inside.

The shack was a large modified--well shack. It was were the Desvilles children practiced Witchcraft.

The candles were all lit but their was no sigh of Serafina.

In the middle of the room was a teal gown,a small pool of blood and Serafina's ring. Which was the ring she would have wore had she agreed to marry him and run away with him forever. As a vampire.

He bend down and picked the ring up.

He clutched him in his hand and turned to see his siblings.

"Brother please stop this." Dante stocked over to him ending in a loud crack sound and Dante falling to the ground.

He stormed at out the room but not with out giving his sister a side glance."Don't follow me or I'll do worse."

He blurred away into the stormy night.

Athena tried to help Dante up knowing the council was coming and someone was dying before sun rise.

**************

Luca snapped out of his thoughts remembering everything from that night. He never knew what happened to Serafina truly but he knew that Devin loved him to much to let her live with her life.

"Luca are you okay?"

He nodded."Let me walk you home."

Just as they were about to turn and leave Luca world around blocking Adeline from someone.

"Wha--

He hushed her.

"Well I see you've gonna better at listening Luca." A deep voice said.

A man blurred in front of them.

"Vincent." Luca snarled.

The man smirked. "Hello Luca."

***************

Oo this was a fun chapter to write for you guys so I hope you liked it. Also we kinda find out what happened to Serafina.

And I hinted at something that could be a good arch for Luca's character so I hope you noticed and I hope you enjoy.

The next chapter we find out more about Vincent and his plans for the town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 7.8K 54
Meet Adelaide twin sister of Merlin, and like him she has magic but she can control hers. follow her as she falls in love with someone who is beyond...
441K 14.5K 55
{BOOK 1/3 of The Triumvariate Trilogy} Adaline was living a normal life moving from military camp to camp as she tried to help anyone in need. Everyo...
12.6K 727 27
When Joss got injured in a boxing spar with a random ill intent gym goer, Luke had to take care of him with the guilt-filled condition of Joss posing...
7.5K 231 21
❝ I can't just stand by and do nothing. ❞ [ BBC ROBIN HOOD ] ♡ robin hood