Nothing [Harry Styles AU] - D...

By graveyardstyles

THIS STORY IS UNFINISHED AND HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. "Look, Eve, what we have, it's not... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
Update

sixteen

291K 6.3K 1.7K
By graveyardstyles

Eve's POV

"Eve" he gestured to me as he walked through the front door. My eyes briefly met his, raising my eyebrows in a silent greeting before turning my attention back to the TV. I still wasn't completely sure how I felt about everything that happened. I had felt angry, angry in the fact that he somewhat cheated on me. But then I felt confused, confused because we weren't even in a relationship, so he couldn't even cheat on me, which rendered my excuse for being angry useless.

It was all just kind of shocking to say the least, as soon as my eyes fell on the condom wrapper that floated from his coat pocket down to his tattered boots, the air in my lungs disintegrated, leaving me nearly heaving for oxygen just from the sight of it. As soon as I got inside the house, I slumped against the door, my body becoming boneless and my brain still trying to process what I had just seen.

"How are you?" he asked casually, slipping his coat off of his shoulders and loosening the tie from around his neck. I shifted uncomfortably under his burning stare as he stood there waiting quietly for a response from me, that he probably wasn't going to get. I shrugged my shoulders, daring to look at his reaction from my minimal reply. I heard a faint sigh from where he stood, and he turned around to toe off his shoes before striding in my direction.

He situated himself in the small space between myself and the arm rest, even though he had the whole other half of the couch to use. He groaned in comfort when his back hit the backrest of the couch, long legs sprawled out in front of him. He was restless against the cushions, moving around to get comfortable and bumping his knees against mine in the process. A low growl erupted in my throat at his childish behaviour, moving further down the couch away from him to let his long body get comfortable.

Harry only frowned at my attempts to give him space, his brows pulling down in confusion. "Are you mad at me?" he asked, and I was rendered completely speechless. I wasn't sure if I was mad at him, I still hadn't thought fully about how I felt. But that said, I wasn't exactly in the mood to converse with him, so my jaw stayed locked and my eyes stared straight ahead towards the TV.

Another sigh left his lips, a soft current of air hitting the side of my cheek. He shuffled closer to me, his hand reaching out to collect a stray piece of hair that had fallen over the side of my face. My teeth sunk gently into my lower lip at the sensation of his fingers brushing against my skin, smoothing the hair back and tucking it in safely behind my ear.

Harry's fingers lingered there for a moment, the rough pads of his fingers delicately tracing the shell of my ear, his touch almost too light to feel. The familiar feeling bubbled at the bottom of my stomach, that sensation starting to grow and coil whenever Harry did anything like this to me, just like what happened on Sunday in the car.

I pulled my head away from his hand, a futile attempt to discontinue whatever was forming low in my stomach. Whatever it was, it needed to stop, before it got too much to handle and I would end up giving in to Harry's scheming ways.

"You are mad at me" he confessed, a long breathe following his words as she shifted even closer to me.

"I'm not" I gritted, my jaw clenching slightly at his constant force of words on me. I wasn't mad, I guess I was just annoyed about the whole situation, and the fact that he thought that I would be okay with him sleeping with someone else considering what we had. I know what we have is only physical, but he would have to be stupid to say the least if he didn't think I would be somewhat affected by it.

He raised his hand again, his large palm caressing my cheek and his thumb pressing to my tightly clenched jaw. "C'mon Evie, just relax" he coaxed, his thumb massaging my clamped jaw bone in an effort to help calm me down. He rubbed gentle circles across my skin, and I could feel myself melting from his touch with every passing second and every circle his thumb drew. Pillows of breathe shuddered from between my lips, my chest rising and falling unevenly as a result of his doing.

He scooted toward me a little more, his thighs pressed to mine and his free hand falling to clasp at my knee. I sat in silence, trying not to appear affected by his actions. I thought I was doing a pretty good job at ignoring the longing I had for him, that ache I felt for him whenever he was close to me like this, teasing me with slow touches and coy gestures. I hadn't kissed him in what seemed like forever, the closest thing we had got to kissing was when he took my hand in the car after we went for breakfast.

His palm dragged up my thigh, using this as a way to distract me whilst he leant over to attach his lips to my jaw. My defensive system crumbled around me, the loud moan rolling from my tongue pushing down the walls and obliterating everything to dust. It was like velvet, the way his cushiony lips felt against my skin, my jaw immediately reacting as soon as he had come in contact with me.

"I'll stop if you want, just tell me to stop and I will" he whispered roughly, his voice hoarsely resonating through my ears. The lump in my throat stopped me from saying anything, and I felt him sneer against my skin from my lack of words. His lips pushed harder at my skin this time, teeth marks surely indenting my flesh and blooming wild colours.

His hand continued to tickle at my thigh, dangerously close to where I had been wanting to feel him for so long. I spread my legs a little in hopeful anticipation, heat bursting through my spine when I felt his fingers brush against me. A shaky whine emitted from my throat, hips rising slightly to obtain more pressure that I so desperately needed.

"Harry" I managed to breathe, turning my head to face him, pressing my forehead against his to gently nudge our noses together.

"Say it, Evie" he lured, "I need to hear you say it." His breathe washed over my face, hot and sticky and intermingling with my own. All attempts to avoid his inevitable seduction were thrown completely out the window, the words tumbling from my mouth before my brain could catch up.

I gasped. "Please."

He closed the short distance between us, his lips smoothing over mine delicately, and his hand leaving my thigh to grasp at my waist. I turned obediently as he pulled me closer, a small groan vibrating against my lips once he was satisfied with our positions on the crammed couch. Fire burnt beneath my skin wherever he touched me, fingers pressing and squeezing at any flesh he could blindly get his hands around.

His tongue slowly traced my tingling bottom lip, over and over until he so as much pried my jaw apart with his tongue. I gave in to his demands, opening my mouth submissively to allow him to lick inside, his tongue lapping curiously along the walls of my mouth.

His hand dropped from my waist, travelling down my side to my hip, where he squeezed the jutting bone hard and let his fingers slip under my t-shirt. His thumb pressed deftly against the bone, the rest of his fingers curling around my side and digging into my back as he continued to kiss me feverishly. Dropping his hand again, he let his fingers drift back to where I was aching the most, my hips rutting forward at the delicious pressure that was now being pressed to my center.

Gasping for air, I pulled away from Harry's enveloping lips, my face hot and blood pulsing loudly through my ears. The temperature around us had increased phenomenally, our skin sticking together and shiny with sweat from our ongoing activities. His determined fingers continuously grazed over me, rubbing hotly in small circles over my jeans, the friction burning exquisitely and causing me to cry out.

"Feel's good?" he mumbled against my neck, his lips splashing kisses along my hot flesh. My head rested on his shoulder, my mouth and nose pressed against his suit jacket as I nodded feebly in response.

"Hmm, just wait till we get these off you" he growled, his fingers leaving me and tracing along the band of skin above the waistband, then dropping to toy with the button of my jeans. I let out a frustrated sigh, his teasing words going straight to my gut, along with all the other bursts of pleasure he had managed to obtain from me. His fingers roamed back to below my hips, his movements even slower than they had been before. I whined against his shoulder, the frustration from his taunting actions beginning to whir in my stomach in need to get out

My fingers tightened around the strands of hair I was gripping, pulling harshly so that Harry's head tilted toward the ceiling in one sharp motion. He groaned as my lips pressed unforgivingly into his neck, in some attempt to relieve the frustration that was building within me. His fingers started to move more quickly, but it wasn't enough, my teeth sinking into the salty flesh of his neck.

"Christ Eve" he moaned lowly, moving his fingers to press the heel of his hand against me. I keened, gasping for air against his skin as the pleasure burst through me. My hips started rolling involuntarily against his hand, and I could feel Harry smirk against my temple as he pressed his lips to the side of my face.

He pressed his hand harder against me, soft moans escaping my swollen lips with every press of his palm. My head was spinning and the coiling in my stomach was now wrenching against my gut. My whole body was tingling, Harry's hands and lips sending me into an indulgent frenzy that I was too deep in to get out of. I was close, I could feel my stomach buzzing in anticipation, the hard kneads, the soft gasps, the sticky skin, the feel of his puffy lips against my flesh, it was all becoming too much.

"Harry, I.. I-" I whimpered, before he removed his hand from me altogether. A high pitched whine, a pathetic sound of defeat screeched from my throat, and Harry only chuckled darkly at my misfortune.

"Upstairs. Now" he commanded, his voice rough and slightly needy. I nodded weakly against his shoulder, climbing off his lap slowly, still trying to regain the lost feeling in my legs. Harry followed closely after, his hand placed firmly on my hip to aid me in the simple task of standing that I had seemed to be unable to do. My hands curled around his forearms, my knees weak and threatening to give way as the pins and needles pricked at my limbs. My head was still slightly spinning, but the buzzing under my skin had died down and the temperature in the room had dropped considerably.

It took me a little while to realize that we were still in Harry's living room, and that everything that just took place had happened on his couch. I was supposed to be angry with him, I was supposed to be mad and not let him get to me like he always seems to do. But the way I felt when his lips attached to my skin, it was like everything I felt for him had vanished, like the slate was wiped clean.

I had all of sudden forgot about it, forgot about how he slept with someone and how the condom wrapper had fallen out of his pocket. He was right though, what he have is nothing and I don't have the right to be angry at him over something that I don't hold the power to stop. He's his own person, and he can do what he likes, I just hope that this doesn't happen too often.

I wasn't used to this, being pursued and taken to the brink of falling apart, only to be cut short and be left weak and quivering. I wasn't used to being touched like that, being so close to someone that you could feel every curve of their body and every tense muscle under their skin. I'm sure the way I was acting was amusing Harry, the fact that I had to hold on to him to stop myself from falling over was probably the cause of the grin that had split on his face.

"I'm going to go distract Alice, maybe put on a movie for her. Will you be okay getting to my bedroom?" he jeered, his lips stretching wide into a condescending smile.

"Shut up" I scoffed, releasing his forearms once I was sure I wasn't going to topple over, to hit him on the bicep.

"Take your time going up those stairs, you're going to need all your strength for what I'm about to do to you" he purred, catching my lips in a chaste kiss before sauntering off to tend to Alice.

*****

hiiii

VOTE/COMMENT if you enjoy

thank you so much for continuing to read this story even though im shit with updates - you guys are so lovely :)

love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
954K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
747K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...