The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 5

17.7K 356 147
By Ashantishiasia

Birthday Girl🎂🎈
Deyjah Harris
Today was June 17th which was my 19th Birthday and to be honest with you I was so happy I'm beyond grateful I thank God and Jesus for another year to enjoy my life and I Pray for many more because without them I don't know where I'll be.

I was still laying in bed on my phone reading everybody's happy birthday paragraphs that they were commenting on my pictures and texting me.

As I was reading them a text message came across my phone as I seen it was Clarence.

ClareClare❤️🤞🏾🤤: Happy 19th Birthday for the millionth time. These 4 months that we've been together has been great I really love you so much I could cry but imma G so Ian gonna cry. You're finally legal even though you was legal at 18 I mean you're literally LEGAL you can do so muchhhh now and everyday that we're together you make me happy and I never want the day to end I can't wait to make you my wife and the mother of the rest of my kids I love you so much Deyjah Imani Harris-White and you're the Love of my life I prayed to God and Jesus and asked them to send my dream girl and who they thought was right for me and then I met you so I thank God and Jesus for sending you to me or sending me to you which ever one😂 and I thank You for always being there when I need you, when I'm upset always calming me down keeping me motivated and keeping me on the right track never letting me slip and fall I love how you're amazing with my kids I love how you love them like their yours and I love how they love you like a second mother! I love you Deyjah and happy birthday again❤️🙏🏾🎂🎈😘

I read all of that and it made me cry and as I'm crying he sent something else and when I looked at it it was 14 attachments full of pictures and videos of us from the past 4 months and from before we got together.

Wifey Deyjah❤️💍👰🏾: Thank you so much hubby I love you too and you know I'm always here for you and them kids❤️😘

These four months has been amazing like I thank God and Jesus for sending me Clarence he's a real gentleman and he's the one I've been praying for and now that I got him I pray I don't lose him.

He called me as I answered instantly.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Baby get up cause I know you still laying down"

"How would you know?"

"Because I know you Dey Dey now get up I'm finna come pick you up"

"Ok fine"

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom stripping out my clothes turning the water on getting in.

30 minutes later I got out the shower grabbing my towel wrapping myself in it and walked into my room.

I walked in my walk-in closet and grabbed my birthday outfit which was a Sika set.

I laid my outfit on my bed and sat down grabbing my cotton candy scented lotion putting some all over my body.

Once I finished putting lotion on my body I got dressed in my Sika set and put my flats on my feet then I grabbed my crown and put it on my head.

I walked in the bathroom and took my bonnet off brushing my hair down a lil bit looking myself in the mirror smiling.

"You're beautiful" I told myself then walked out the bathroom.

I grabbed my pink purse that had my keys,Phone, wallet, lip glosses and hand sanitizer in and walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I seen everybody waiting at the end of the stairs with big smiles.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They all yelled as I smiled big.

"Thank you everyone" I walked downstairs and pick Heiress up. "Hey Heiress"

She giggled as I tickled her.

"Where you finna go?" Daddy asked me.

"To Walmart with Clarence to pick up my cake" I told them as they nodded.

"Aww ok. What's your plans today?" Daddy asked.

"I wanted to just spend the day with y'all and Clarence" I told them.

"Well of course you do" Daddy said as I laughed. "That's my guy though he a real gentleman his mama raised a good man. I love how he don't let you touch any type of door when you with him"

"I know right that's my baby" I said putting Heiress down as she ran around the house.

The doorbell rung as we all looked at the door.

"It's probably Clarence" I said as daddy opened the door showing a sexy Clarence.

Clarence walked in and dapped daddy. "Wassup pops"

"Wassup Clarence" Daddy said as Clarence walked over to me pulling me in a hug.

"Happy Birthday Baby you look good" Clarence said kissing my lips.

"Thank You Boo" I kissed him back.

"Somebody outside looking for you?" Clarence told me as I frowned.

"Who?" I asked him.

"It's an older woman and older man" Clarence said as I nodded.

"Oh Mrs and Mr Johnson" I said walking to the door seeing them talking to my daddy.

Once they saw me they smiled big.

"Happy Birthday Deyjah" They both said as I smiled.

"Thank y'all so much" I smiled and thanked them.

"We got a surprise for you later. It ain't made it to the house yet but it'll be here round 4 so are you gonna be home?" They asked.

"Probably but if I don't just knock on the door and give it to my dad" I told them as they nodded.

"Who was that light skinned dude who came in y'all house?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"My boyfriend" I told her as they gasped.

"Boyfriend? You let her have a boyfriend?" Mrs. Johnson playfully asked while looking at my daddy.

"She's 19 now she grown. I can't tell her what to do no more like I used to" Daddy said as I smiled.

"He look kinda grown though" Mr. Johnson said.

"Doesn't he?" Mrs.Johnson said as I laughed.

"That's because he is grown" I said as they looked at me.

"I wanna meet him. Can I meet em?" She asked.

You have to get used to them their nosy people they wanna know everything and everybody but their family friends and our Neighbors.

I walked in the house and seen Clarence playing with Heiress.

"Imma have to bring my kids over to play with little Heiress" Clarence said coming up to me still holding Heiress.

"Yea Her and Quenisha will be Bestfriends" I said as he nodded. "But I got somebody for you to meet"

Me and Clarence walked to the door and seen Mrs and Mr Johnson.

"This is Clarence my boyfriend. Clarence this is Mrs and Mr Johnson a family friend and our neighbors" I Introduced them to each other.

"Hi nice to meet you guys" Clarence smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you too. How old are you young man?" Mrs. Johnson asked as Clarence looked at her. "Oh I just asked because you look a little older than her that's all"

"Ma'am I'm 24" he told her as she gasped making us laugh.

"You're serious?" She asked as he nodded.

"I'm so serious" Clarence said.

"Tip your okay with this?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"She's 19 now I don't have a say so in her relationship life anymore plus this dude is so good to my daughter like he's a real gentleman he does not like her touching things that a man is supposed to touch when he's around her I mean he acts a fool when she touches any kind of doors, if she try to pay her money for something that he said that he was gonna buy when they around each other he don't like her doing anything that a man is supposed to do and I like that. He's respectful, he's faithful to my daughter and he's always honest with us all especially with Deyjah he treat my daughter like a Queen and he love her so for that I love him like a son in law" daddy explained as me and Clarence smiled. "His mama raised a good man"

"Thanks pops" Clarence said as daddy dapped him up.

"Yeah thank you Daddy" I smiled and hugged Clarence.

"You're welcome babygirl" daddy smiled and hugged me.

"Well if y'all love him we love him too" Mrs Johnson said as we smiled.

"Do you have any kids?" Mr. Johnson asked Clarence.

"I do. I have three" Clarence said as Mrs and Mr Johnson looked at us. "Two girls and one boy. They are my everything and I thank God and Jesus for them everyday I wake up"

"I would love to meet them one day" Mrs. Johnson smiled. "They have a wonderful daddy and Deyjah you have a good boyfriend congratulations to you both"

"Thank you" We both said smiling.

"You're welcome but we're gonna get home happy birthday again Deyjah and don't forget your surprise is coming at 4" Mrs and Mr Johnson said walking away.

"Ok and thank you" I yelled to them.

"You're welcome" They yelled back as they walked back to their house.

"You ready baby?" Clarence asked me as he walked down the stairs of my house.

"Yes I am" I smiled as I walked down the stairs. "Daddy we'll be back"

"Ok babygirl" Daddy said as he walked inside the house.

"Before we leave baby take this picture for me" I told Clarence giving him my phone.

He grabbed my phone and went to the camera ready to take pictures.

The first one I was smiling, the second one I was smiling again but with my hands out and the third one I had my eyes closed pointing at the camera.

@Deyjah_Imani: 19.

"You look so good" Clarence said opening my door as I got in.

"Thank you babe" I kissed him once he got in the car.

"You're welcome" He smiled.

We both put our seatbelts on and he drove off.

I turned the radio on as F***** with me by Tank started to play.

"Ohhh snap this my song" I turned the radio up as Clarence laughed.

"It's what I'm gon' do
'Bout to I eat it up for a while, let me through
Got you shakin', screaming aloud, I'ma fool
Make my face your chair, leakin' everywhere
Ride it out, I don't care what you do"

"Every time I lick it, you be losing it
These young boys didn't know what to do with it
You got it all on my face, I love the way that it tastes
When you put it all on my plate
It won't go to waste"

"That's what you get everyday
When you fuckin' with me
Fuckin' with me
That's what you get everyday
When you fuckin' with me
Fuckin' with me
That's what you get everyday
When you"

Clarence sung the song making me smile.

No we haven't had sex yet but he has given me head anytime I want it and sometimes even without me asking and all I gotta say is that boy tongue can do some things that will make ANY female go crazy.

"Baby stop" I crossed my legs making him laugh.

"Okok" he chuckled.

We made it to Walmart as he got out the car jogging over to my side opening my door as I got out.

"Walk in front of me" he told me as I started walking.

I heard him lock the door as he caught up with me putting his hands around my waist while he's still behind me.

"I love you" he told me as he laid his face In my neck.

"I love you too baby" I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "I love you so much thank you for everything"

"You're welcome baby thank you for everything" he said as I smiled.

"You're welcome" I smiled.

We walked in Walmart and walked where the cakes were.

"Order For Deyjah Harris?" I told them as they nodded.

"Oh yeah we was just talking bout your cake.. it just got finished" The worker whose name was Jacob said.

"Oh really? That's good" I said as he smiled.

He went in the back and grabbed my cake bringing it up front.

"Here you go" He handed Clarence my cake.

"Thank You" I smiled.

"You're welcome that'll be $47.96" He said as Clarence gave him a 50 dollar bill. "Happy Birthday By The Way"

"Thank You" I smiled.

The man gave Clarence his change as we thanked him and walked out.

"This cake is soooo pretty" Zonnique squealed.

"Ain't it?" I smiled.

"It is. Happy Birthday again boo" Zonnique said hugging me.

"Thank You Zonnique" I smiled hugging her back.

"You're welcome. I can't wait to eat a piece of this cake" Zonnique said as I chuckled.

"Me neither" I licked my lips.

"Take a picture of it" Zonnique said as I smiled.

"Oh yeah" I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of my cake.

Deyjah_Imani: My Birthday Cake 🎂🤤 #Wewearcrownsoverhere #Happybirthdaytome

As me and Zonnique was talking somebody rung the doorbell making us look.

Daddy opened the door as my mom, stepdad and step siblings walked in with gifts in their hands.

"Happy Birthday Baby" My mom ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you mommy" I smiled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome. Who is this handsome guy right here?" My mom asked me as I looked at Clarence.

"I'm her boyfriend ma'am" Clarence said as my mom looked at me.

"We're being rude let me introduce myself. I'm Jaliyah" Jaliyah Introduced herself.

"I'm Tony" Tony Introduced himself.

"I'm Jalen" Jalen introduced herself.

"And I'm Dominique" Dominique Introduced himself.

"My nephew name is Dominique but I'm Clarence" Clarence Introduced himself.

"How many nieces and nephews you got?" My stepdad asked Clarence.

"I have 3 nieces and 3 nephews" Clarence smiled as my stepdad nodded.

"Do you have any kids?" Mama asked him.

"Yes ma'am I have three beautiful and handsome kids" Clarence said as my mom gasped and looked at me.

The reason why my mom is just finding out about me and Clarence is because I know how judgmental my mom is and I don't have time for her to be telling me who I should and shouldn't date but I love my mom.

"You have three kids? So how old are you?" She asked as I sighed.

"I'm 24 ma'am" Clarence told her as her and my stepdad looked at each other.

Clarence looked at me and seen I was irritated so he gently grabbed my arm and took me to the corner of the living room.

"Baby what's wrong?" Clarence asked me.

"She's irritating me. She's asking you all these questions just so she can tell me how she think your too old for me and how I'm just 19" I said as he looked back at my mama seeing that she was already looking at us.

"Aye Dey Dey! Princess look at me" Clarence told me as I looked at him. "Do NOT let her ruin your day I don't care what she says this is YOUR day so I want you to enjoy every last minute of it baby you're blessed to see another year so enjoy your birthday and don't let anyone not even me ruin your day!"

I sighed and smiled big. "You're right"

"Give me a kiss mamas" he said leaning down kissing me reaching down gripping my butt giving it a hard slap as I squealed.

Completely forgetting that everyone was in the room with us my mama cleared her throat as we snapped back into reality.

"Oh I'm sorry we got caught in the moment" Clarence said as I wiped my lips and pulled my skirt down.

We made it to the Lounge that they were throwing my birthday party at and to be honest I loved everything they did how they went all out for me.

Everything was glittery from the lights to the walls to the couches and Pile of gifts that was sitting on a white table on another table was two cakes sitting on the table.

On the wall it read Deyjah's nasty 19th with some pretty designs on it.

Everyone was here I mean everybody from all of my dad's friends to my mom and stepmom friends a lot of my friends and Clarence parents, brothers and sisters it was packed that the gifts on the table was starting to pile up to where they had to sit some of the presents on another table.

It was games everybody like a Spa area, Laser Tag, an arcade room, Karaoke, Paint balling and a room where you can paint. Everything was set up so nicely and I thank everyone who did this.

Everybody was dancing to the music that was playing while me and Clarence were in the corner kissing.

His hands rubbed my butt as I grabbed his face making him slap my butt.

It's like he can't touch my booty without smacking it.

He pulled me closer to his body as the kiss started to get heated making him pick me up and hold my butt in his hands.

I pulled my skirt down as we continued to kiss like we were the only two in the building.

"Aye y'all don't see all these people in here?" Clarence mama came towards us as our kissing broke.

"Oh my gosh" I said as Clarence put me down.

"I'm sorry I got into it" Clarence apologized as I wiped my lipgloss off his lips.

"I see now c'mon let's have fun" Carmen, Clarence mom said as we walked where everybody was.

"Where was y'all?" Zonnique asked.

"Oh we were talking over there" I lied.

"Oh well why is your skirt half way up?" Zonnique smirked at me as I gasped.

Clarence quickly got behind me and pulled my skirt down as I put my face in my hands completely embarrassed.

"We didn't do anything if that's what you're thinking" Clarence said as Zonnique chuckled.

"I know y'all didn't I know y'all wouldn't do that at a place where everybody is at" Zonnique said as me and Clarence smiled.

Me and Clarence favorite song forever by Chris Brown started playing as they put the light on us making us get hype and start dancing.

"1, 2, 3, 4
Hey, hey, forever
Hey, hey, forever

It's you and me, moving at the speed of light into eternity, yeah
Tonight is the night to join me in the middle of ecstasy
Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music
Around you, around you
I'mma take you there, I'mma take you there
So don't be scared, I'm right here, baby
We can go anywhere, go anywhere
But first, it's your chance, take my hand, come with me

It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gon' be me you and the dance floor
Cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun
And dance fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, forever
Fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever
Forever on the dance floor

Feels like we're on another level
Feels like our love's intertwined
We can be two rebels
Breaking the rules, me and you, you and I
All you gotta do is watch me
Look what I can do with my feet, baby, feel the beat inside
I'm driving, you can take the front seat
I just need you to trust me, girl, it's like I've

It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gon' be me you and the dance floor
Cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun
And dance fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, forever
Fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever, fore-e-ever
Forever on the dance floor" Me and Clarence sung the song as everybody laughed and aww'd.

The song went off as me and Clarence kissed as everybody clapped.

"That's enough cause once y'all kiss y'all don't know how to stop" Daddy said as everybody laughed including me and Clarence.

I walked towards the food area and grabbed a plate putting Chicken, Mac and cheese, mash potatoes and a hot dog on my plate.

I said a quick Prayer and ate my food as I started dancing to the music and from the food being good.

20 minutes later
"Time to open presents" My mom yelled as everyone yelled and clapped.

"Mine first" Zonnique said as I grabbed my gifts from her.

I opened some of my things and let me tell y'all what they got me.

My mama got me two mini backpacks, a pink glittery curling and flat irons with a brush and boss chick shades.

My daddy got me a Gucci purse and wallet, a crybaby colorful mini backpack, uggs and some pretty shirts.

Zonnique got me Gucci slides, taser and a play gun that shoot out money.

Messiah got me a furry fanny pack.

Domani got me vans off the wall backpack, fanny pack and vans.

My Bestfriend Tajiah got me a MCM bag with slides.

Tahj, My Bestfriend brother got me Louis Vuitton Mini backpack and slides.

Mrs and Mr Johnson got me a gift basket with a bunch of stuff in it.

And last but not least my boyfriend Clarence got me two pink bikini sets, a white Fujifilm instax mini 9 camera, Michael Kors bracelet, Gemini necklace, babydoll necklace, babygirl necklace, ALOT of shoes, Calvin Klein crop sweater and shorts, glittery slides and a promise ring.

"Clarence got you the most stuff he really went all out for you" Zonnique smiled as I blushed.

"This my baby I gotta go all out" Clarence hugged me.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you more" he kissed my lips.

"Come outside I got a surprise for you" Daddy said as I looked at him. "Gotta blindfold you tho"

"What? Nooo I'm scared" I whined.

"Baby don't be scared you trust us right?" Clarence asked.

"Yes I do" I looked at Clarence as he stared me in my eyes.

He leaned down and pecked my lips three times. "Well put this blindfold on we got you princess"

"Ok fine" I took a deep breath and let him blindfold me.

They led me outside as everybody gasped and clapped.

"What? What is it?" I got scared.

"You can take it off her now" I heard daddy tell Clarence.

Clarence slowly took the blindfold off me as I looked around and seen a black Porsche with a bow on it.

"Who car is that?" I asked nervously.

"It's yours babygirl" Daddy said as I gasped and covered my face.

"No it's not stop playing with me" I whined.

"We not playing baby it's yours" Clarence said as I hid my face in his chest.

He rested his arms around my waist. "Come On baby lets take it for a drive"

Daddy threw me the keys as I stood there still in shock.

"I got a Porsche?" I screamed as everybody yelled.

"YES" everybody screamed as I smiled.

"Ok ok imma drive it" I said unlocking the doors as Clarence opened my door for me.

When I got in he closed it and jogged to the passenger seat and opened his door getting in.

"You ready?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I am" he smiled as I pulled off. "Omg so I got a Range Rover and a Porsche"

"Yup. You get whatever you want everyday your birthday you just get extra stuff" Clarence said as I smiled.

I turned back around and drove back to where everybody was at seeing them still standing there waiting on us.

We got out as I locked the doors and walked over to daddy hugging him and hugging my stepmom.

"Thank you daddy and ma" I said to them as tears fell down my eyes.

"Thank You To Everybody Who participated in doing all this going all out for me just to make sure I had a good birthday and I did I really did enjoy myself I wanna thank God and Jesus for even giving me the opportunity to live another year and enjoy my life surrounded with people who love me and will do anything for me. I thank my mom, dad, stepdad, stepmom, sisters and brothers, also my step siblings andddd my wonderful boyfriend Clarence I really appreciate y'all for doing this for me and I couldn't thank you enough again I wanna thank God and Jesus for Continuing to bless me I Pray he continue to do so. Thank you everyone God Bless" I said as they all clapped.

"You're welcome beautiful and God Bless You Too" everybody yelled out as I smiled.

"I love y'all" I said as they smiled.

"We Love You Too" everybody screamed as I smiled.

"Oh I got one more surprise for you" Clarence said as I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Come On lets go back in" Clarence took my hand and made me walk in front of him as he put his hands over my eyes.

"Baby I can't see" I told him as he laughed.

"Baby just follow my lead I got you I promise" he said as I calmed down. "Calm down"

We came to a stop as I got extremely nervous.

He removed his hand as I seen a little puppy sitting there looking around.

I gasped loudly as I looked at Clarence.

"No Clare" I started crying as he grabbed me.

"Baby Yes I knew how much you wanted a dog" Clarence held me.

"Baby omg I'm so happy" I cried as he laughed.

"I know you are! Go pick her up" he said as I gasped.

"Her?" I asked as he nodded.

Oh yeah he's definitely getting some tonight.. even though I'm a virgin I'm ready I want him to be my first.

I walked towards the little puppy and picked her up.

"I already picked a name for her" I smiled.

"What is it?" Clarence asked smiling.

"Bella" I said as he laughed. "Thank you baby.. thank you for everything"

"You're welcome beautiful" he said as I smiled and played with my new puppy.

The party was over and we were at home now.

"Daddy I'm finna go over Clarence House I'll be back tomorrow sometime" I told daddy as he nodded.

"Y'all better use protection" daddy warned us as I gasped and Clarence laughed.

"I'm finna go get out of these clothes" I ran upstairs and changed my clothes into some shorts and a tank top.

I came back downstairs and seen them bringing all my gifts in the house.

"We finna take all these upstairs in your room" Daddy said as I nodded.

Once they finished taking all my stuff upstairs I heard my door close and seen them coming downstairs.

"You ready?" Clarence asked.

"Yeah.. see you later daddy I love you" I said to my daddy.

"See you later baby I love you too y'all be careful" he said as we nodded.

"We will. You too" Me and Clarence said as we walked out.

I walked out the bathroom in my bra and panties seeing Clarence laying on his bed watching tv.

Once he seen me he raised up and bit his lip.

"Damn" he mumbled making me chuckle.

I chuckled and crawled on the bed getting on top of him as his hand automatically went to my butt slapping it.

I kissed him as he gripped my booty tight slapping it hard.

"I wanna eat it" he said kissing my breast.

"You can eat it" I said taking off my panties.

Once I took off my panties I got up and sat on his face making him grab both of my legs eating me like I was his last meal.

"Ugh.. ooh" I moaned loudly as he continued to suck on my clit like a pacifier.

I tried to get up and he pinned me down on his face. He looked me in my eyes as I seen his tongue licking my clit.

He started moving his tongue fast as I felt myself about to cum and squirt.

I'm bout to-" I tried to warned him but when I was about to I squirt all in his mouth and on his beard. "oh baby"

He laid me down and tongue kissed me as I kissed him back pulling at his jeans.

This would be my first time giving him head so I know he's gonna be shocked.

"I think I'm ready baby" I said pulling at his pants.

"Really for what?" He asked kissing my lips.

"Sex" I told him as looked at me surprised.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes I'm ready to have sex I want you to take my virginity" I told him as he looked at me surprised. "C'mon baby please"

"A-re you sure? I don't wanna take it then later on you wish that you should've kept it" he said as I whined.

"I'm sure I'm sure.. I'm ready baby please" I whined as he grabbed me and lifted me up on the bed making sure I don't fall.

"Ok ok" he said as I smiled.

He leaned down and ate it for a lil while to get it wet even though it was already wet.

He came up and took his pants off as I got up.

I took his boxers off and stroked his dick as he looked at me.

"What you doing?" He asked me frowning up.

"I wanna suck Your dick" I told him as he looked at me.

"Baby no it's your birthday I'm supposed to please you" he said as I slowly stroked making him groan. "Fuck"

"Shhh" I slowly stroked it making him look down at me.

I started to lick it making him groan and moan. I felt him grow in my hands as I continued to slowly lick it.

I blew air on it as he cussed under his breath making me smile.

"Put it in your mouth" he said grabbing my head as his dick went in my mouth.

I spit on it watching him throw his head back and moan.

I got it all sloppy and wet then I put it in my mouth sucking like it was my last time doing it.

"Oh shit.. fuck.. damn" he moaned loudly as he started bobbing my head down on it as his dick hit the back of my throat making me gag.

Spit was dripping from my mouth as I took his balls into my mouth making him groan loud.

"OH FUCK DAMN DEY" He grabbed my head as I continued to please my man.

After 2 more minutes of doing that he busted all in my mouth as I showed him before I swallowed it.

"Man I love you" he said trynna catch his breath.

"I love you too baby" I smiled as he laid me down and opened my legs.

He slapped his dick against my pussy as I started to get nervous and he noticed it.

"It's ok baby imma go slow and gentle" he said as I nodded.

"Ok I'm ready" I told him as he leaned down and kissed me.

He slowly pushed it in as I jumped back.

"Ouch" I whined.

"You want me to stop?" He asked me as I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"No baby keep going" I told him as he nodded.

He pushed it in as I closed my eyes and held my breath.

Once he was finally in I breathed out. "Ugh"

I started taking deep breaths as he kissed me to ease the pain.

The pain slowly went away and the pleasure started to come as I moaned.

He held my legs on his shoulders and started stroking deep while looking down at it.

"Fuck this pussy good" he groaned as I rubbed my clit and slapped it making myself moan.

He leaned down and kissed me still stroking.

He gripped my breast and started sucking on them as I moaned while holding his head.

"Just like that" I moaned and told him.

We both looked down at it and watched as he slowly went in and out.

We switched positions as I got on top of him and squatted.

I grabbed his dick and put it in me as we both moaned.

I started to rotate my hips as he grabbed my legs from underneath and held me up taking full control as I moaned.

He started going deep and fast making me lose control almost falling but he caught me and laid me down as our faces were beside each other he continued to stroke deep he gripped my booty cheeks and started going slow as my pussy started talking.

"That pussy talking to daddy" he said biting his lip. "Who pussy is this?"

"Yours" I moaned.

He slapped my butt hard making me squeal. "I said who pussy is this?"

"IT'S YOURS DADDY" I screamed as he continued to go balls deep. "It's yours"

Tears came out my eyes as he wiped my tears seeing tears come out his eyes as I wiped his then burying my face in his chest as he started bouncing me down.

"Pussy making me cry" he said as I chuckled.

"Dick making me cry" I moaned.

"Man I'm bout to get you pregnant" he mumbled still stroking deep.

I felt his dick twitch which means he was about to nut so he held me down and released his load into me.

"Oooh fuck" he said as he chuckled and looked at me. "Man yo pussy way to good"

That night we went about 3 rounds and ended up falling asleep naked under each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.6K 39
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
83.3K 2.7K 48
Not good with descriptions, but it's good ❤️ (EDITING CURRENTLY) COMPLETED.
75.7K 1.1K 139
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴. 𝘜𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.