Cupids Match - Breaking In

By Diamond-Tears

Hi, This is an entry into the Cupids Match Contest by LEPalphreyman. Cupid and Lila have snuck into the Cupid... More

Cupids Match Contest
Breaking In

Self-Promo

740 13 2
By Diamond-Tears

Hi! Sorry, but I'm doing some self promo for my account on this small competition entry -

If you happen to like my style of writing or anything, please check out my story on my account called 'Under the Radar' about a famous person going in disguise in London (Description below)

disguise
dɪsˈɡʌɪz/Submit
verb
past tense: disguised; past participle: disguised
give (someone or oneself) a different appearance in order to conceal one's identity.

Jordan Masons; the stuck up, arrogant Hollywood player needs to be brought down a few pegs before his reputation precedes him and ruins his career, so his parents send him to stay in London, England with his sister to help him lie low for a while. He was expecting hell, not a girl that he would want to stay in a country he hated for.

Hailey Johnson; feisty, sassy Hailey is comfortable in her life, with a secure job and a firm friendship group, she has her life set for the next couple years of her life - she wasn't accounting for her best friends mysterious brother to pop up and shift those plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
729K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc