Tag [Mori X Reader] (OHSHC)

By Lei_1303

"(Y/n)! What were you doing at the host club?!" Maki, her classmate, questioned. Seeing as though (Y/n) never... More

Note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11

10

908 39 2
By Lei_1303

Your eyes widened, in shock of what you've just seen.

A couple of trespassers just threw one of your beloved host members off of the cliffside-

Could Haruhi even swim?!

You furrowed your brows before crackling your knuckles in an intimidating way.

You marched up the few steps leading to the cliffside, and despite the males being a tad bit taller than you; you were unfazed.

Your father made sure to teach you how to fight, not because he thought you were weak; but because he only wanted you to know what to do in those situations and how to handle them.

You shoved the male that had pushed Haruhi down the cliffside and he stumbled over his own footing before shuffling towards you.

He smirked,

"Would you look at that- you pickin' a fight? Pretty boy?-"

You held a stern face, and a tight lip; you looked....scary, to say the least.

You didn't respond you only held a straight, unwavering glare with the male,

"Answer me when I'm talking to you! Boy!-"

The male grabbed a fistful of your collar before pulling you close.

You only sent him a blank look; unfazed.

You both held an unwavering glare before he harshly let go of your collar,

"Let me guess- You're the runts boyfriend or something?-"

He snickered,

"It's not like it mattered anyway; rat shit scum had no business talking to me anyway-"

You furrowed your eyebrows, dissing you was one thing; but if anyone dissed your friends....

You balled your fists, getting in a stance and distributing your weight evenly between both feet.

Before winding your arm back and hurling a punch; landing it onto his cheek.

The force of the punch generated so much strength that it knocked him to the ground,

"Diss me all you want- But leave my friends alone-"

You spat.

His buddies began crowding around you, one of them getting in your face.

He wore a baseball cap on his head, only he wore it backwards.

He held his fists up sending two swift punches that you successfully dodged.

You grabbed onto his wrist and in a quick motion you had him doubled over in pain with his arm behind his back.

He grunted in pain,

"I could easily break your arm. I'd suggest you and your friends get out of here. You're all trespassing anyway.-"

You said with a furrowed brow.

They walked away, but still held strong glares with you.

You turned to the cliffside, and saw Tamaki pulling Haruhi out of the water.

You hurried down the cliff and jogged towards Tamaki.

Your converse sinking in the sand as the orange setting sun illuminated your worried (e/c) eyes.

Why would Haruhi endanger herself like that-

The rest of the host club members were crowded around the brunette, and it looked as if Tamaki was about to lecture Haruhi but you beat him to it,

"Haruhi!-"

You exclaimed, the brunette glanced in your direction before you engulfed the teen in a hug.

You didn't care that she was dampening your clothes,

"(Y/n)-Senpai- You're hugging me too tight-"

You sighed before pulling away, gripping her shoulders firmly,

"I'm not sure what you were doing up there in the first place but-"

You started,

"Why would you endanger yourself?"

You questioned.

Haruhi only furrowed her brows, returning a look of confusion,

"Those dudes were bothering those girls I had to say something-"

"I understand that- but why would you endanger yourself for the sake of your own pride?"

You questioned.

You held a stern glare with the female.

"Everyone was worried sick about you."

She shook your hands off of her shoulders,

"Look. I'm fine, I don't know why everyone is treating me like I did something wrong-"

Haruhi stated, her large chocolate orbs staring you down.

You huffed before standing up straight, lengthening out your back; your taller form looming over hers,

"I never said you were the bad guy; All I'm saying is- Is that you do have a right to stand up for others and yourself-"

You started, averting your gaze,

"But, don't endanger yourself or those around you while doing so."

You stated before shoving your hands in your pockets and walking away.

~

Dinnertime was rather awkward; at least- it was awkward for both Tamaki and Haruhi.

Apparently, after you had, quote, "stormed off"; Tamaki lectured Haruhi and said he wasn't speaking to Haruhi unless she confessed she was in the wrong.

Your hair was still damp from the shower you had taken earlier, and you knew the consequences of not drying your hair properly; but, you honestly could care less.

Earlier, you had already eaten due to your "storming off" so you just didn't join them for dinner.

Maybe I'll just get a quick midnight snack if I do get hungry-

You thought, hugging the pillow close to your chest.

"(Y/n)-Chan!~"

Honey called,

"Oh, Honey-Senpai- what's up?"

You questioned.

The blond teen pulled a white towel and draped it over your head,

"I don't want you to get sick, (Y/n)-Chan!~"

Honey-Senpai smiled, drying your hair.

You sat there in silence as the short blond male massaged your hair dry with the towel.

You looked down, studying your hands and you closed your eyes.

"Feels nice-"

You hummed,

"Hmm?"

The boy questioned,

"Nothing-"

You replied.

This....reminds me of mom.

~

You had promised Haruhi you wouldn't stay up too late but here you were; knocked out on the couch and it's already noon.

It was just about to turn two o'clock when Hikaru and Kaoru gave you a rude awakening.

Hikaru snickered as he held the air horn in his hand,

"Ssshhhh!~"

Hikaru chuckled.

Before pressing his index finger on the trigger of the air horn, the loud noise echoing in your ears as your eyes shot open.

You jumped off of the couch, and landed on the floor with a loud thud,

"Oww....-"

You groaned as Hikaru and Kaoru's laughter filled the room.

You sighed before getting up and stretching your joints,

"Why can't I ever be woken up normally-"

You chirped.

You eyed the couch and immediately recalled last night's events,

I must've fell asleep while watching Pacific Rim-

You thought.

You passed by a mirror and eyed your extreme bedhead. You tucked a few loose strands behind your hair and combed your hair down a bit with your fingers to at least help tame the beast that was your hair.

I guess I'll start getting ready; and perhaps I could take a walk along the beach.

》》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 464 27
Ru Han is a scholarship student at Ouran Academy in his first year. Even though his neighbor and Best Friend Haruhi couldn't escape the clutches of t...
233K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
623K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
99.3K 3.2K 30
"I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your for...