The Mafia's Princess (Jungkoo...

By babygirl0306

He... He is the boss of the most powerful mafia in Korea... But... He also love me more than anything because... More

Ep1
Ep3
Ep4
Ep5
Ep6
Ep7

Ep2

26.7K 539 467
By babygirl0306

Jk P.O.V.
When we arrived home I immediately  got out of the car with her and walked to my room. I put her on the bed and looked at her. She was really beautiful . I really can't believe that that asshole did that to her. Even if I'm the boss of the most powerful mafia ,I'm still not gonna hurt that girl. After looking at her for 5 more minutes I walked out of the room and told our doctor to check her. I walked to my office and called one of my members to came. He was the haker in our mafia. I was looking at some documents when he walked in the room.

???:
You wanted to see me jungkook

I looked at him after hearing his voice.

Jungkook:
Yes Suga hyung. I want you to find everything about that girl. Every detail about her is important.

Suga:
Okay Jungkook but is she going to stay with us from now on

Jungkook:
Yes she is. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt her anymore.

He smiled after I said it.

Suga:
Okay Kookie. I'll do my best.

He walked out of the room and I started looking at the documents again.

Suga P.O.V.
" he really care about her " I thought while walking toward my room. When I enter I got my laptop and started doing my job.

Y/n P.O.V.
I wasn't cold anymore. I could feel that i was in someone's arms. Even tho those arms were strong they were still warm and I felt safe. After so many years I felt safe but that warn feeling disappear soon. Those muscular arms put me on a comfortable bed and after 5 minutes I  was alone in the room. I true d to move but I couldn't. Everything hurts... I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't do it either. I heard that there was someone else in the room and that person started checking and treating my bruises. There was someone else with him. I could feel how someone was holding my hand gently. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at that person. He was really handsome.

Jungkook:
Are you okay?

He asked me but I couldn't say anything.

Jungkook:
Don't be scared of me . I won't do anything to you.

He smiled at me and I weakly smiled at him

Y/n:
Thank you

I whispered and looked at the other man.

???:
So miss you have to rest. I don't know from where did you for those bruises but some of them are really bad so don't do anything dangerous in the next 48 hours. Oh and I'm your doctor . My name is Kim Seokjin and I'm like the mother of the house so if any of the other boys treat you bad or bother you you can came to me. I'm so happy that you are going to stay with us because I have always wanted to have a girl in tho house. I'm sick of those boys sometimes.

The other boy giglet at his words and looked at him without letting go of my hand.

Jungkook:
But you still love us

Jin:
Nope , not really

Jungkook:
That's not what you told me last week

Jinjust smiled and looked at me while I was trying to stand up

Jin:
Do you need any help um...

Y/n:
Y/n. My name is Y/n and yeah can you help me a little

Jungkook:
I'll help you.

He stand up and helped me after that.

Jungkook:
Where do you want to go?

Y/n:
To the bathroom.

He helped me to get to there

Jungkook:
Take a shower while I and Jin make your food and bring you new clothes

Y/n:
You don't have to do it

Jungkook:
I have to

He smiled at me and gently pushed me into the bathroom. He closed the door and walked out of the room.

Jk P.O.V.

After I closed the door I turned around and saw Jin hyung smiling at me.

Jungkook:
Umm... what are you smiling for.

Jin:
For the way you care about her

I blushed a little.

Jungkook:
I-it's not true.

Jin:
Kookie please. You have never done that for anyone else. You have never saved anyone expect the members. You really care about her or maybe is something else.

He said the last sentansise with teasing tone.

Jungkook:
Hyung please...

Jin:
Okay , okay I'll stop... for now.

He walked out if the room. I have to admin it , i really care. I don't know why but I care about that girl a lot. I looked at the bathroom door for last time before walking out. I walked into the living room  and saw suga hyung there.

Suga:
Oh Kookie I was about to call you.

Jungkook:
What is it hyung?

I saw some papers in his hand.

Jungkook:
Umm... what is this?

I asked confused.

Suga:
Her information.

Jungkook:
So fast--

I was shocked when he said that.

Suga:
Don't you trust me Kookie?

He asked and give me the papers.

Suga:
Read it all.

He walked always and I sit on the couch and started reading it

Kim Y/n

Age: 17

Height: 5'4 (162cm)

Kilograms: 43kg

Birthday: 6th June

School: S/n ( school name)

Parents: her mother was killed when she was 10 and her father is still alive.

Friends: she had friends but because of her father she lost them

Talents: can sing and dance very well , can run very fast and she is good at mostly everything ( like sports and school subjects)

Style: wears mostly black and white

Other information: she had a boyfriend but he cheated on her. Even tho she had boyfriend she has  never done anything with him. She used to play the piano but she stopped after her mother died. Her father used to beat her every time he was angry. Her nicknames in school are " the lonely angel " and the golden child " . Even tho she don't have friends , everyone in school admire her for her face and skills , she can be little clumsy sometimes , since her family is not rich and her father is wasting all of his money on alcohol, she has to work in a coffee shop as a waitress

Jungkook:
Her life  wasn't easy.... but she seems interesting

I sighed and  put the papers down. I walked to her room and heard that she was still having a shower so I went to the closet and took one of my shirts and pants and put them on the bed that I walked out again.

Y/n P.O.V.

After I was done with the shower I looked at myself and saw all of the bruises. I felt something hot on my cheeks and realize that I was crying. I whipped the tears and  immediately  wrapped a tower around myself. I walked out of the room and saw his clothes on the bed. I wear them and looked at myself in the mirror. His shirt was so long on me. It was till my knees.  I dried my hair and walked out of the room . I was looking around while walking and I bumped into someone and fall on the floor.

Y/n:
Ouch

???:
Omg-- are you okay?

I looked up and saw another boy

Y/n:
Y-yeah I am. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

He smiled at me and helped me stand up.

???:
It's okay, don't worry. I wasn't paying attention either. Oh and my name is Jimin. Park Jimin. 

Y/n:
Nice to meet you Jimin. I'm Y/n.

Jimin:
Nice to meet you too cutie.

He winked at me and hold my hand.

Jungkook:
Jimin hyung what are you doing.

We both turned around when we heard his voice.

Jimin:
Nothing Kookie

He smiled at him. The other boy started walking toward us. And hold my hand

Jungkook:
Then don't touch her.

He started walking while holding my hand.

Y/n:
Jungkook right?

Jungkook:
You can call me whatever you want princess.

I blushed at his words.

Y/n:
Then can I call you Kookie because I  really like it.

Jungkook:
Like I said, whatever you want.

Y/n:
But Kookie... are you okay?

Jungkook:
Yes I am. I just don't want any of them to touch you

He smiled at me and we went into the garden, sat on two chairs. He never let go of my hand.

Jungkook:
We have something very important to talk about. 

I looked at him and nodded then he started talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.4K 22
Bangtan Boys is famous gang which control most of Seoul, there leader Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster is the most feared by the public by anyone but his l...
40.6K 1.2K 31
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the HIGHEST MAFIA BOSS, I get whatever I want" Story Contains; 📍Smuts 📍Violence 📍Matured Content 📍Romance Published Stories ...
2.6K 135 15
Jimin x BTS BTS is the strongest and most feared mafia in all of South Korea, and Jimin is a lost, lonely and scared boy. They had nothing in common...
612K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...