Akame ga Creed! ✅

By thethirdnarrator

{COMPLETED} [Warning: Intense Violence and coarse language. I recommend watching Akame ga Kill if you haven't... More

Akame ga Creed! OP 1
Chapter 1 - Kill The Hooded Assassin
Chapter 2 - Kill The Promise
Chapter 3 - Kill the Conversation
Chapter 4 - Kill the Merchant
Chapter 5 - Kill the Ripper
Chapter 6 - Kill the Brother
Chapter 7: Kill Your Fantasy
Chapter 8: Kill the Time Together
Chapter 9: Kill Absolute Justice
Chapter 10: Kill The Generals
Chapter 11: Secure and Protect
Chapter 12: Kill the Responsibility
Chapter 13: Kill the Bounty Hunter
Chapter 14: Kill the Hardships
Chapter 15: Kill the Offer
Chapter 16: Kill Your Fears
Chapter 17 Kill Your Crisis
Amphiaraus Contingency #1
Chapter 18: Kill the Intruders
Chapter 19: Kill the Painting
Chapter 19.5: Kill On Sight
Chapter 20: Kill the Disguise
Chapter 21: Kill the Story
Chapter 22: Kill the Puppets
Chapter 23: Kill the Tragedy
Chapter 24: Kill the Destiny (Part I)
Teaser for Vol. 2
Akame ga Creed! Season 2
Akame ga Creed! Zero???

Chapter 25: Kill the Destiny (Part II)

1.7K 22 1
By thethirdnarrator

One Week Before the Assault

I look at the knocked-out girl who I captured as Lubbock stood beside me.

"I can't believe you kept a member of the Rakasha Demons alive." He said in disbelief.

"I think it's better that we get more information," I replied.

Lubbock gives me a weird and doubtful look. I raise my brow at him. "What?"

"I know you're a playboy and all, but she's the enemy and tried to kill us," Lubbock explained.

"Hold on. You think I captured the girl just to hook up?" I questioned. "Who the hell do you think I am?!"

"Ahem."

We both turn to see Mez who is already awake.

"You two gonna keep arguing or are you gonna let me out of these chains?" Said Mez.

I walk towards her and gave her a serious glare. "These Rakasha Demons. How many of you are there?" I interrogated.

Mez just smirks at me. "There were four... but the green guy killed one." She said, referring to Lubbock.

"And I assume Ibara is probably dead since he wanted to face off the red-eyed girl." Mez sighed.

"So it's just her and one more," Lubbock muttered to himself.

I look at Mez again, she was smiling at me. "What?" I asked her.

"I remember you now." She answered with a grin.

I raise a brow at her. "What are you talking about?" I questioned her.

"You worked with my father when he was alive." She answered.

Father? I try to remember who she was referring to. I start to remember. I look at her again. "Gozuki's daughter."

"Why do you know all these random people?" Lubbock asked me.

I ignore Lubbock. "You haven't aged," I said to Mez.

Mez smirks at me. "Am I still pretty?" She asked.

I glared at Mez as she laughs. "God, you became a cranky old man."

"I'm only 32," I muttered.

"So, are we gonna kill her?" Lubbock asked. "I doubt that the Empire would want her back alive after we kidnapped her."

"Nah. We'll let Najenda decide after we kill Borick," I answered.

Lubbock sighed and left the room. I was about to leave until Mez started speaking.

"Where were you?" Mez asked.

I look back at her. "What?"

"After father died and the Elite Seven died. You were gone." She said. "And I didn't see you in any of my encounters with the revolution; until now."

I sigh. "I went back to my homeland," I answered.

"Just one last thing." She said, stopping me from leaving again. "Do you know who killed my dad?"

I start getting a flashback from years ago of me stabbing my hidden blade into Gozuki's neck. The flashback ended as I look at Mez who had a desperate expression in her face. I might as well tell her. Her dad was pretty much evil, so is she.

"No. No, I don't." I answered in an emotionless tone.

She looked down at the ground with a look of disappointment mixed with sadness. I leave the room before she could say anything.

When I left, I saw Lubbock waiting for me outside of the small hut. "We gonna go tell Najenda about your prisoner?" He asked.

"No," I answered.

"Wait. Seriously?"

"I hope you can keep secret." I start walking. "Let's go," I said, leaving Lubbock confused as he followed.

Present Day

I was sitting outside the hideout, eating cotoletta that Susanoo made. Damn, this is really good.

"Ezio?"

I look behind me and saw Najenda standing there. "You ok?" She asked, taking a seat beside me.

I sighed softly. "I'm fine."

"Really?" She asked. "You're eating out here alone instead of inside with the others."

"I'm just thinking about the mission." I sigh again. "The sacrifices we might make. What if we fail and it was all for nothing?"

Najenda shrugs at me. "We won't fail."

"I hope so..."

Evening

"I'm still not used to this." I tried to stay on the giant stingray.

"Once you get used to this, it's pretty accelerating!" Lubbock laughed.

We were charging towards the cathedral's roof until a young, blonde man flew by us with angel wings which caught me by surprise. The blonde shot something at the danger beast as it starts falling down. The blonde thrown what appeared to be feathers as I blocked the attack with my mystic blades.

Mine managed to shoot the angel, but only able to graze him. More feathers were thrown at us as I created shields to protect us.

"Apparently I can make more than blades." I chuckled softly, concentrating on my teigu.

We're getting close to the ground. Once we hit the ground, we're dead. I couldn't think of any way for us to survive this. I look at Lubbock who created some sort of cushion around us. When we crashed, the landing was soft for us. But the danger beast didn't make it. We get off the creature after the net-cushion unwrapped itself.

"We landed out front." Akame pointed out. "Let's hurry inside the cathedral."

"You're not going anywhere."

We turn around to see a fairly muscular young man of above average height with short dark blue hair and eyes. Like Tatsumi, he also has a cowlick. He wears a blue leather jacket and a red scarf with an anchor on it. He's a Jaegar.

"The one you'll be taking on is me." He announced with determination.

"I'm sorry, sailor. The theatre's that way." I point to the right of me. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the part. You seem great."

The Jaegar grits his teeth as he slowly unsheathed his blade.

"GRAND CHARIOT!!!" He shouted as he changes into a dark blue, full-set of armour that looks nearly identical to Incursio.

I look at the Jaegar in shock. "This is gonna be difficult." I sighed and created blades around me.

Mine fired a laser at the Jaegar as he dodged at an incredible speed.

I look at Akame who is about to jump at the guy.

"Wait!" She jumped at him anyways before I could even stop her. Akame slashed her blade at him, barely doing any damage. He punched her so hard that she went flying into a tree.

I look at the armoured boy. "You're dead." I threw the blades at him, he dodged every blade I've thrown.

"Damn it! Lubbock, restrain him!" I ordered as Lubbock tied the armoured boy with his strings. He ends up breaking out of the strings and charges at Lubbock.

Mine shoots at the Jaeger again, but he dodged it once again. I felt frustration as I glared at the armoured Jaegar.

Who the hell is this guy?

Tatsumi's POV

I can't believe I ran into reinforcements. Now I'm behind. I sighed to myself. Thanks to Incursio, it was easy to handle all those guards on my own. Leone, Najenda and Susanoo are probably already at the target. I just hope they aren't fighting Esdeath.

I kept running down the hall of the cathedral until I heard footsteps behind. Not the type where you hear someone who had the intention of not being noticed, but someone who purposefully gave away their position.

I turn around and I see none other than General Jibaku behind me. Just my luck.

"Despite the mask and armour. The way you move reminds me of someone." The general pointed out. "Is Tatsumi under that armour is it Bulat's replacement?"

I felt shocked until I heard him say Bulat's name. Making me enraged.

"I feel your rage." He said. "My blade can sense it."

"What do you want?" I questioned angrily.

"Your allies are up against Esdeath right now," Jibaku said. "There chances of survival are low."

"You're wrong!" I shouted at him. "They're strong, and they can beat her together!"

"Not when she made herself a trump card." He mentioned.

Trump card? Esdeath can make ice out of nothing and can shape it into any size or shape! How in the hell did she make a trump card?!

"The trump card gave her the ability to stop time for a minute. She can only use it once every 24 hours." General Jibaku explained.

I look down in fear for my comrades. I look up and glared at the general again. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Remember my offer?" He asked. "You can still save your friends."

General Jibaku held out his hand. "Think of your friends." He entreated. "If they die, will you be able to continue fighting?"

I looked at his hand, then back at the general. I don't think I can do this.

General Perspective

Ezio was running with Akame and Mine by his sides. Ezio had what appeared to be a scythe on his back.

"Is that a teigu?" Mine asked him.

Ezio shrugged. "Well, the guy we just killed seemed confident with it. So, yeah, maybe."

We climbed up to the roof of the cathedral. We looked at the glass roof where we saw Esdeath battling Susanoo which looks to be in some god-like form.

Since Esdeath was distracted with Susanoo; Bolic was left wide open. I turn to Akame and Mine. "Ready?" Is asked.

The two nodded in agreement. He pulled out his shingu as Mine and him aimed their guns at the glass and fired. As the glass shattered, Akame jumped down and slashed Bolic's neck, the poison killing him instantly.

Ezio and Mine jumped down, getting in between Esdeath and Susanoo as the two assassins aimed their guns at the general.

"Check-mate," Ezio smirked as the two fired their weapons at Esdeath. Esdeath was able to create an ice-shield in front of her to block the bullets and laser blast.

Esdeath jumped back and looked at the corpse of Bolic, her face showing disappointment. "I failed..." Esdeath muttered.

"We gotta go!" Ezio shouted, picking up an injured and unconscious Leone. Akame ran past Esdeath and came to us.

Najenda looks at Susanoo. "Hold her off!" She ordered as the human-teigu starts charging at Esdeath.

"STOP!" Shouted Tatsumi, who appeared behind Esdeath. He wasn't in his Incursio armour. Susanoo suddenly stopped as Esdeath turned around to see him, she blushes at the sight of him, feeling love-struck.

Ezio looked at Tatsumi in confusion. "Tatsumi! We gotta go!" He yelled.

"My apologies, hooded assassin." Said Jibaku who approached Tatsumi from behind and put a hand on his shoulder. "There's been a twist in the plot."

Ezio and his friends looked at Tatsumi and General Jibaku in shock.

"Tatsumi..." Ezio says, trying to understand what's going on. "... what the hell is this?"

"I'm doing this for you, Ezio," Tatsumi answered. "For all of you." He looked at his friends/comrades.

"Tatsumi, you better explain what's going on right now!" Najenda ordered.

"I'm no longer an assassin of Night Raid," Tatsumi announced, shocking the assassins even more.

Ezio looks at Akame who had a sad expression on her face.

"Tatsumi..." Akame took a step closer to him. "We made a promise." She looked like she is trying to fight back tears.

"I know..." Tatsumi sighed. "... that's why you should join too."

The last part caused Mine to gasp. Ezio and Najenda looked pissed.

"Please, Akame." Tatsumi pleaded. "We can protect each other, even our friends."

Akame looks at her allies as they shook their heads to not join them.

"Akame." General Jibaku steps forward. "If you join us, your friends can leave here alive." He persuades.

Akame was struggling to figure out whether to join or run with her allies, but the thought of running means leaving Tatsumi behind.

Akame starts moving forward towards Tatsumi and the two generals.

Ezio looked at Akame and grabbed her arm. "Akame, don't." He demanded, but actually means he begs her to not go.

Akame had tears going down her eyes as she breaks out of Ezio's grip and ran towards Tatsumi and into his arms.

Ezio looked at them dumbfounded. He clenched his fist and grits his teeth.

"You may leave now." General Jibaku dismissed.

Ezio puts Leone down. "Like hell I will." Ezio charged at General Jibaku with blades around him. Najenda and Mine shouted at him to stop until Ezio froze in midair. Not in ice, but he couldn't move. General Jibaku approached him.

"You are too aggressive." Jibaku provoked and pushed his hand out, causing Ezio to go flying back to Najenda and Mine.

"Ezio!" Akame shouted and tried to go to him until Tatsumi stopped her and shook his head.

Mine and Najenda helped Ezio up. Ezio breathed heavily and glared at Jibaku.

"We'll get him another time," Najenda said. But Ezio was still pissed.

"TATSUMI!" Ezio shouted, getting Tatsumi's attention.

"If I ever see you again, I'll kill you!" He yelled.

"Let's just leave already and find Lubbock," Mine says with concern.

Ezio sighed and picked up Leone and left the Cathedral with Mine, Najenda and Susanoo.

General Jibaku looked at Akame and Tatsumi, silently chuckling to himself.

Later

"Where's Akame and Tatsumi?" Lubbock asked another time as the assassins walked back to base.

"Let's hurry and pack," Najenda ordered as everyone went inside the hideout.

Lubbock was getting frustrated. "Can someone tell me what the fuck happened?!"

Ezio punched a wall, making a hole in it, causing everyone to go silent. "They joined the Empire." He answered finally.

Lubbock eyes widen in shock and disbelief. "B-But."

"It's true." Najenda sighed.

Mine hugged herself as Susanoo tried to comfort her. Ezio is still carrying Leone as she slowly heals.

Everyone was down. They lost their only chance of killing Esdeath and their symbol. They lost their most important members.

"So... now what?" Lubbock asked.

Everyone was quiet. No answer. No one knew what to do.

To be continued...

A/N:
Damn, when did I start this book, a year ago? Cliffhangers, huh? Yeah, I hate em too. I hope you enjoyed the final chapter of Akame ga Creed! Volume 2 or Season 2 (whatever I decide to call it) will be out when I want it to come out. But now, I must focus on my other stories. Since this is finished, I may start editing and correcting everything. Anyway's this is TheThirdNarrator (the name I use for my fanfictions) and I'll see you all in future stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 15 6
Having been abandoned at a young age by his parents, an unnamed youth was taken in by Gozuki to participate in a cruel exam to make assassins. Will t...
7.3K 253 47
[Written by Júlio] As we well know, the imperial capital is totally rotten and corrupt, making the people suffer thanks to the attitudes of Minister...
9.4K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
12.7K 142 5
You are a hire assassin with a black cat, name Panther, as your imperial arm. A partner and a loyal friend is with you, and only reliable person you...