Hero of Two Worlds (Comp)

By Rasnak

We all know about Percy Jackson as the son of Poseidon, the saviour of Olympus and all his other titles....bu... More

A/N
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
CHAPTER 6
Rewrite is up People!!!

A/N

1K 7 11
By Rasnak

Please read it guys! It is really important. I am really not satisfied on how I have written this book till now so....I am planning on doing a rewrite of this later on when I have got all my facts right and when I have corrected all the mistakes and filled up the gaps.

I am not abandoning the book and all and no, I do not have any writer's blocks. I am just not satisfied with the way I have written and I want to strengthen the plot and improvise this book. So.... it might take some time before I will rewrite it again. Sorry for the inconvenience readers!

I hate to do this but it has to be done.

Rasnak signing out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 336 10
DISCONTINUED Percy Jackson has done everything the gods expected him to do. But when a new son of Poseidon appears at camp and that seems to have unu...
211K 2.9K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
1M 21.2K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
55.8K 693 15
Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a new son of Zeus. What will happen to Percy...