Yandere Poth: Multiverse Mayh...

By creativewriter5

When a mysterious yandere virus begins to spread across the aus. A brave group of girls team up to destroy it... More

Chapter 1: What's going on?
Chapter 2: What do we do?
Chapter 3: Yandere madness
Chapter 4:The confession(finale)
The virus returns (story 2,part 1)
The struggles in the aus
abduction
Yandere crisis (1/2)
Yandere crisis (2/2)
The rescue
The final battle

Authors note.

65 3 0
By creativewriter5

Hello everyone! It's me creative writer 5. Now again I want to thank you for reading the story but don't worry this is not the end! Me and my friend (who we'll call Chara) really enjoyed making the first Poth story rp,we did we made a second one so stick around for that if your intrested. We will be using the same Poth couples as well as adding a few more characters. (Who are Poth couples of course.) So I'm really excited to make it. Chara and I really appreciate the support. So I'm really excited to begin the next story. (If you want to follow Chara search Shperye) Well that's all for now folks be safe and stay DETERMINED!
Bye!!♥️♥️♥️
(Just a side note the nicknames used for the girls (Sunshine,Moonlight,Artsy, and Honey) will not be used in the second story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 937 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
28.7K 571 89
Jacob is back in a new adventure, follow him and his friends/girlfriends on their adventure where they fight bad guys, win badges, catch pokemon and...
19 2 3
in future the government is corrupt and a bunch of rebels try and save the world what awaits them down this rabbit hole
620K 33K 66
[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans label as demons. These creatures soon tur...