The Shadows We Pass [JONGHO]

By Triple-Khaos

A twist on a true story Choi Minho and Kim Jonghyun are from a popular boy band called SHINee. Things change... More

Chapter 1: It's a different feeling
Chapter 3: I want that
Chapter 4: Can we really do this?
Chapter 5: The Beginning
Chapter 6: SHINee
Chapter 7: Is this reality?
Chapter 8: Grateful
Chapter 9: Secret kept, but not so well
Chapter 10: Minho, I'm Pregnant
Chapter 11: Taemin, really?
Chapter 12: Its a...

Chapter 2: What's going on?

301 14 0
By Triple-Khaos

It was a boring Sunday, no work or anything today. It's been a week since we've seperated. A week with my new housemate. It's been pretty easy, only one disagreement so far. Jonghyun snapped at me for leaving the toilet seat up. To be expected, who likes falling in the toilet when you wake up in the middle of the night to take a crap? Pfft. No one.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I expected it to come eventually, Jonghyun isn't a fan of my long mornings. Sometimes it's a pain to get up, can you blame me? Jonghyun can. But I completely understand where he's coming from.

"Minho! Please wake up!" He yells into the crack of my door.
Reluctantly I get up and open the door.
"Oh hey Minho, good morning!" His smile radiated, changing my grumpy pout to a soft smile.
"I wanted to take you to breakfast...my treat," Jonghyun poked my firm chest with his fingertips.
I immediately smiled at his generosity. Not a surprise from Jonghyun, he's the sweetest person I know.

I placed my hand on the short man's shoulder, "of course I will, just give me a moment to get ready."
I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit. It was a basic, white long sleeved round neck sweater with jeans and converse high. Nothing too brilliant.

I didn't do much to my face or hair, just quickly brushed through it. I eagerly left my bedroom to find Jonghyun, sitting on the couch. Not even going to lie, he looked way better than me. Stunning. He looked really attractive. He wore a checkered yellow and white collared shirt, with matching shorts. This look was rolled off with his pastel pink locks and round framed sunglasses. I was in awe at the sight of him.

"Y-you look wonderful Jonghyun," I said to him, stuttering a bit, still in awe of his beauty.
"Thank you! You look handsome as well," Jonghyun pinched my cheek, red spreading across them. Jonghyun's way of words was just so charming.
"Shall we go now?" He stood by the door and smiled at me.
I nodded and at that point we were headed for my car.

"I'll drive, jjong," I opened the door of the front seat for him, he slid his small body into the seat. I followed and took my seat in the driver's seat.
"So why'd you want to bring me to breakfast?" I asked, my eyes focused on the road, occasionally glancing at Jonghyun.

"Oh, I just wanted to spend a little time with you, that's all," Jonghyun laid back in his seat. He covered his eyes with his sunglasses, reclining his seat as he laid back. I smiled in his direction, he didn't smile back, I can only assume he is asleep behind those dark shades.

I reached a red light, so I took this opportunity. My eyes averted to Jonghyun, particularly his slim, curvy body. I came to the bulge in his pants, unintentionally, I stared at it for a while. So much I felt my my cock grow in my pants. My mouth was watering at the sight.
What is wrong with me? Why am i getting horny at the sight of my best friend's body?

I snapped out of my sexual hypnosis when a car honked at me. I looked up to see the light turned green. I stepped on the gas pedal and started to drive again. I kept on thinking a about him. It got harder. I got more confused as time passes.

We eventually arrived at the resteraunt, I calmed my boner a little bit, but still, it poked out my pants enough to look strange.
"Jong, we're here," I shook him awake, he got up suddenly.
"Oh okay," Jonghyun took off his glasses, his tired eyes revealed to me. He cracked a small sleepy smile and got out of the car.
As we walked into the resteraunt, I put my arm around my friend. It was like the typical over the shoulder, bro kind of thing. Jonghyun seemed a little tense, so I moved my arm to my side.

"Table for 2 please," I politely requested from the man at the front desk. We waited a small amount of time before the young gentleman brought us to our table.
"A waiter will be with you soon," the man smiled, leaving the table to just me and Jonghyun. The man had chosen a booth for us.
A booth seemed like a more comfortable choice, so I was fine with it.

"What do you plan on ordering?" I asked Jonghyun.
"Just plain rice and beef, something simple," he smiled,"ill get us a pastry to share as well."
My heart was so warm. How can someone be so kind? I aspired to be as kind as Jjong.
"Thank you...but I must insist, please let me pay for our pastry," I urged, looking into the older's brown eyes.
"I will pay, today is my treat," Jonghyun insisted on paying for our meal. I reluctantly agreed to his persistence. He never lets me deny his generosity.

The waiter came and took our order, so me and Jonghyun casually conversated as we waited for our breakfast.
"Hey Minho," Jonghyun brought my eyes to his attention.
"What is it, Jjong?" I was slightly concerned. That general lump in your throat when someone is about to tell or ask you something that you won't have an immediate answer to.
"Well...this may sound a bit cliche, but I really like spending time with you." My heart sank into my chest. In a good way. I felt so warm inside.

"Aww...you don't know how good that makes me feel," I smiled widely and grabbed his hands into mine. His face melted into a soft smile. I loved seeing him smile.

Especially because of me.

I don't know why but I felt a connection with Jonghyun.
Our little moment of friend appreciation was interrupted by our plates placed on the table.
"Thank you," Jonghyun smiled, handing the waiter a tip, "for your service."
"Thank you so much sir," the young boy was very appreciative. He handed us the bill for when we were ready.

I reached my hand in my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Jonghyun just continued to eat his breakfast that was just given to him. I brought out enough money to pay the total of our meal, until Jonghyun grabbed my hand.
"Hey!" Jong pouted while holding onto my hand. I just smiled and chuckled at the smaller's actions.
"Don't worry, I'm just kidding," I laughed obnoxiously as Jonghyun just pouted, "you're cute."

His cheeks immediately turned rosy. He let out a soft smile and continued to eat his food, slightly putting his head down to cover his hot cheeks.
I started to eat my food, when I saw Jonghyun offering a spoonful of his meal to me. I quickly accepted and allowed him to feed my hungry mouth.

In return, I took a spoonful of my food and held it out to his mouth.
He gladly accepted the food. From that point, we continued to childishly feed eachother our food until the plate was empty. The whole time we couldn't stop smiling at eachother.

The other day Jinki-hyung mentioned to me that Jonghyun and I act differently toward eachother than we do with anyone else. I agreed on the statement, but who admits that, catch my drift?

Back to reality, Jonghyun payed the bill and dragged me out of the resteraunt. He seemed excited, but he wouldn't tell me why.

"Minho, I wanted to take you to the park across the street," Jonghyun exclaimed with eagerness in his voice.
"Of course I will," I smiled. Jonghyun continued to hold my hand as we walked to the park. Jonghyun wasn't saying anything, and neither was I.

I was in my own mind, wondering why I felt little tenses in my heart. I couldn't help but smile. I felt happy. Genuinely. I never felt this happy in my life. I just watched as jonghyun dragged me behind him.
"Hey, let's sit here," Jonghyun said as we sat on the near park bench. He never let go of my hand. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

Jonghyun turned to me and just stared into my eyes and did that cute, big smile he always does. He started moving closer to me, sooner than I expected...

He brought me into a kiss.

His lips were incredibly soft, they mashed against mine so well. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around my neck, mine firmly placed on his waist. Adventurously, I slipped my tongue into his wet, warm mouth. He moaned a little through our messy kiss. I couldn't help myself. I was mesmerized by this boy. He stole my heart. He made me completely unaware of my surroundings. I was lost in his intoxication.

I am in love with Kim Jonghyun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 42
Throughout high school, Minho was known for bullying an innocent Jisung for being gay. Years later, he finds out that Jisung had "disappeared" since...
135K 6.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
2.6K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
1K 80 11
Minho and Jisung. One is your average university student with good grades, at least from the outside. The other is a mysterious popular guy, known to...