JUST FRIENDS //Abhishek Sharm...

Par naina102030

~ Abhishek Sharma just returned home from the U19 World Cup Tour, bringing back what India owns, the World Cu... Plus

1. Pataka?
2. Who is Urvashi?
3. Arrogant hot guy
4. Difficult.
5. Walk.
6. Paratha
7. The ignoring game.
8. Secret.
9. Definitely a pataka.
10. Just Kidding.
11. Flying Chappal.
12. Deal done.
13. I love you.
14. Accepted.
15. Selected.
16. She's back.
17. Terrible joke.
18. Stupid shoe lace.
19. Soft spot.
20. Pre- Wedding Shoot.
21. I don't Abhay.
22. How about a no?
23. Mummy.
25. Jersey Number 4.
Thought.
26. And?
27. Goa.
28. I love him, bhai.
29. Yes.
30. Home.
31. She said yes!
32. Resigned.
33. Memories.
Just Friends
THANK YOU!
OTHER BOOKS

24. Déjà vu

3.1K 169 7
Par naina102030

Urvashi's POV-

"...... and then I left Chandigarh, and moved to Delhi to stay with mom." I ended.

Virat bhai took a deep breath before saying, "So, this is what happened." I nodded.

Virat bhai kept his hand on my head.

"I know what he did wasn't right but did you give him a chance to explain his part of the story?" He asked me.

"I...." I started but couldn't complete. I shook my head.

"Give him a chance bachha. He deserves one." Bhai patted my cheek.

"I'm scared bhai." I answered truthfully.

"You don't have to be."

"Vashi, I've seen the way he looks at you. When you run away from him, I've seen the hurt in his eyes. Just hear him out, once. He really loves you." Bhai continued.

I looked away and didn't say anything.

"Take your time. I'm always with you bachha." He said, giving me a side hug.

"Thanks bhai." I thanked him.

"Bhai...uh.... please don't tell Hardik bhai that Abhay was the one. You know na-"

"Chill. I won't. I know how furious Hardik can get." He chuckled.

"Thanks." I chuckled along.

"So, let's get back to the field? Otherwise the coach will kick me out and Ravi sir would do the same thing with you." He laughed.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked back to the ground and continued doing our respective jobs. From the corner of my eye I could see Abhay looking at me.

Should I give him a chance?

Abhishek's POV-

We were done for the day. Our first ODI against Sri Lanka is tomorrow. We were back at the hotel and in our rooms.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Virat bhai?" I was surprised.

"Come in." I added quickly.

He sat on my bed and faced me.

"So, Vashi told me." He started.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Four years back." He stated.

A look of realisation and guilt washed my face.

"Oh." I said, looking down.

"Abhay, I know you love her." He told me.

I looked back at him and said, "I do bhai. Very much."

"Just give her some time."

I nodded at his statement.

"Bhai, I've been wanting to tell her from the past four years that it surely was a deal but I really fell for her." I told him.

He kept his hand on my shoulder.

"You'll win her back. I know it." He smiled.

"I will bhai." I smiled back.

"Anyway, I'll get going. I just wanted to speak about this." He said, standing up.

I walked him to the door.

"Oh, and Abhay, if you need any help, I'll always be there." He smiled.

"Thanks alot bhai." I said, genuinely.

I closed the door and sat back on my bed. A few seconds later there was another knock on my door. I rolled my eyes and went to get the door, again.

Who could it be now?

"Heyy."

Okay, this is really surprising.

"Hi. Uh- come in."

"Yeah." Vashi nodded and came in.

"So?" I asked.

"Uh... I just wanted to give this."

She handed me a red thread.

"I'd gone to 'The Buddha Temple', so got it for you. It's your first match in the senior team, so...." She shrugged her shoulders.

I nodded and smiled.

"Tie." I stated, simply, giving her my wrist.

"You still have the thread from 'The Golden Temple' and the bracelet?" She asked, totally shocked.

"Since the last four years." I said, looking into her eyes.

She slowly looked back at my wrist and tied the thread.

"Déjà vu." I whispered.

She chuckled and said, "This time maybe with memories I won't regret."

I understood what she meant.

"Uh.. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled, getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

"Vashi." I called her out. She turned around with a questioning look.

"Tomorrow's match is for you."

She smiled.

She walked out of the door, closing it behind her.

Tomorrow's match is definitely for her.

****

Okay, so that's it for today. :P

Next update tomorrow.

Tataaaaaa. 👻

Don't forget to vote. xD ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

247K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
20K 1.2K 13
"Manisha, You--" "Stop confusing me" She yelled jerking her hand away from him "Stop with your sweet talks, care and those lovey dovey eyes you give...
213K 8.3K 28
~ I saw her on the stands, laughing with her friends. I walked up towards the dressing room with my team mates, still looking at her. I was mesmeris...
1.6M 86.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...