1 | AGAINST ALL ODDS ⇢ bucky...

By elletcmkins

"Do you really want to go down that road? You know you won't be able to come back." "I need to know." Capt... More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.

foreword.

17.8K 265 37
By elletcmkins

AGAINST ALL ODDS

Chloe Ellis, currently residing in New York, is a private investigator. She was working normal cases when she gets hired to track down a man and any information on him for more money than usual. She takes the offer mostly needing the money that was offered.

When Bucky Barnes catches Chloe, she thinks this is the end. She's seen what he's done. She knows what he can do. However, to her surprise, he doesn't hurt her at all. Instead, he asks for her help. He wants her to help find anything on him, so he can start remembering more about who he was before.

MARGOT ROBBIE! Chloe Ellis

SEBASTIAN STAN! Bucky Barnes

BLAKE LIVELY! June Harris

REST OF MCU CAST! Their Characters

DISCLAIMER
I do not own Bucky Barnes or any of the other characters in the MCU. All plot credits go to chaoticmutants !

Also, this story is going to be more of an AU. The story won't really follow a movie, but mostly be it's own kind of thing along with parts of the movie appearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.7K 18
Natasha is on the run will Steve find her before they do? No I am not spoiling more :))
237K 11.6K 37
After the events of book 1, Steve and the reader are settling into a normal groove of married couple and teammates, but life takes an unexpected turn...
830K 18.9K 16
"When someone threatens the only family you have left, you can't just sit on your ass all day, you have to go out and make a difference." -Caterina...
76.4K 1.7K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...