Who should I choose?

Por aestjmn

EXO vs M.Pire Wolf vs Vampire Who will win? © Yaongmato73 All Rights Reserved PG-13 (✔) EXO-L (✔) M.U.S.E (✔)... Mais

Characters~
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
♠Author's Note♠

Chapter four

68 6 4
Por aestjmn

---Sarang's POV---

So...here comes the another group...and I could hear growling sound...well..maybe its my tummy

-W- .

Then there they are...but they look pale...whatever..

"Annyeonghasaeyo my name is Lumin. I'm 17 years old. Urmm..Yeah! Rawk \w/" A boy with white hair. Wow. Rock!

"Haru is the name. Remember it my dearest friends.." A charming-looking guy said. Most of the boys snickered.

"Hie! My name is Taehee ^^ Lets just be friend!!! XD"

He's cute and cheerful XD

"I'm Jerry. Stay away from me coz...I'm cold." Another cold guy -.-

"Ni hao. I'm Red. uhhrrhh." He's chinese. Aww, he is shy!!!

"Heyya! The name is..urrhh...just call me T.O!! =D This is Yooseung!" The dark green-haired said. Wow...he has that creepy smile but who cares? He's a cheerful one too :)

"We are M.Pire!" Taehee said with a happy grin.

Mr.Kimbum smile"Ahh..another group. I hope you all will be friends and be in a group."

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Mr. Kimbum said.

Then theres a beautiful girl came. She's beautiful.

"Hello, sorry if I'm late! My name is Park Hye Kyeong, just call me Soyul :)" She said.

I don't know...but I have this feeling that she is a bad person. Well you know, my feelings are real.

Mr.Kimbum just smile "Its okay. You can sit next to Sarang."

So I just stand up and greet her. When Soyul and I make an eye contact, she just glare at me. 0.0

(Luhan)

Yeah...Soyul hates Sarang. I don't know why but its better for me to watch Sarang. She's the key of....

---3ND---

Cliffhanger!!

Wow...sorry for taking a long time X( Hehehe..I was reading other FF and try to learn good vocabularies and great intro and yeah. Thank you for voting and comments. Hahaha!! Sowwie :3

(Soyul: Crayon Pop)

xoxo,

LJHee

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2M 99.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
241K 11.6K 58
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
49.1K 1.2K 177
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
889K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...