Chapter four

---Sarang's POV---

So...here comes the another group...and I could hear growling sound...well..maybe its my tummy

-W- .

Then there they are...but they look pale...whatever..

"Annyeonghasaeyo my name is Lumin. I'm 17 years old. Urmm..Yeah! Rawk \w/" A boy with white hair. Wow. Rock!

"Haru is the name. Remember it my dearest friends.." A charming-looking guy said. Most of the boys snickered.

"Hie! My name is Taehee ^^ Lets just be friend!!! XD"

He's cute and cheerful XD

"I'm Jerry. Stay away from me coz...I'm cold." Another cold guy -.-

"Ni hao. I'm Red. uhhrrhh." He's chinese. Aww, he is shy!!!

"Heyya! The name is..urrhh...just call me T.O!! =D This is Yooseung!" The dark green-haired said. Wow...he has that creepy smile but who cares? He's a cheerful one too :)

"We are M.Pire!" Taehee said with a happy grin.

Mr.Kimbum smile"Ahh..another group. I hope you all will be friends and be in a group."

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Mr. Kimbum said.

Then theres a beautiful girl came. She's beautiful.

"Hello, sorry if I'm late! My name is Park Hye Kyeong, just call me Soyul :)" She said.

I don't know...but I have this feeling that she is a bad person. Well you know, my feelings are real.

Mr.Kimbum just smile "Its okay. You can sit next to Sarang."

So I just stand up and greet her. When Soyul and I make an eye contact, she just glare at me. 0.0

(Luhan)

Yeah...Soyul hates Sarang. I don't know why but its better for me to watch Sarang. She's the key of....

---3ND---

Cliffhanger!!

Wow...sorry for taking a long time X( Hehehe..I was reading other FF and try to learn good vocabularies and great intro and yeah. Thank you for voting and comments. Hahaha!! Sowwie :3

(Soyul: Crayon Pop)

xoxo,

LJHee