SATZU

By thinkingaboutzu

s h o r t s t o r i e s / o n e - s h o t s More

01.| Cupid
02.| Coldhearted Sana
03.| My Bestfriend My Lover pt.1
04.| My Bestfriend My Lover // final
05.| It was an ACTING
06.| Can't Believe pt.1
07.| Can't Believe pt.2
08.| Can't Believe // final
09.| Letter S
10.| Letter A
11.| Letter T
12.| Letter Z
13.| Letter U
14.| Well done TZUYU
15.| Tzuyu Reading Wattpad
16.| I'm yours,your Mine pt.1
17.| I'm yours,your Mine // final
18.| The Noisy BOXER
19.| PERIOD-FEE
20.| Love each other (Desc)
21.| Love each other pt.1
22.| Love each other pt.2
23.| Love each other pt.3
24.| Love each other pt.4
25.| Love each other pt.5
26.| Love each other // final
27.| My last love pt.1
28.| My last love pt.2
29.| My last love pt.3
30.| My last love pt.4
31.| My last love // final
32.| Kiss ft.Mina
33.|[M] The Bully and The Gay
34.| Queen Medusa pt.1
35.| Queen Medusa pt. 2
36.| Queen Medusa pt.3
38.| Never be the same pt.1
39.| Never be the same pt.2
40.| Never be the same pt.3
41.| Never be the same pt.4
42.| Never be the same pt.5
43.| Never be the same // final
44.| I'll Protect you pt.1
45.| I'll protect you pt.2
46.| I'll protect you pt.3
47.| I'll protect you pt.4
48.| I'll protect you pt.5
49.| I'll protect you // final
50.| It's okay pt.1
51.| It's okay // final
52.| I love her,but i love you more pt.1
53.| I love her, but I love you more pt.2
54.| I love her, but I love you more pt.3
55.| I love her, but I love you more pt.4
56.| I love her but, I love you more pt.5
57.| I love her, but I love you more pt.6
58.| I love her but, I love you more pt.7
59.| I love her but, I love you more pt.8
60.| I love her but, I Love you more pt.9
61.| I love her but, I love you more // final
00.| Not an UPDATE

37. | Queen Medusa // final

2.6K 112 15
By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu slowly open her eyes and found that she's in her room. she touch her head and thinking what happend yesterday. and she curious who take her to this house. while touching her head, she decide to walk outside.

she saw her friends were talking and laughing. but not just her friend, the girls that they saw yesterday also there. jihyo saw tzuyu.

" oh tzuyu ah, feeling better now? "

" what happend to me yesterday? "

" we found you pass out on the ground. so we

taking you to this house "

nayeon said. actually they know what happen to tzuyu. but medusa told them not to tell anything to tzuyu. medusa only told her friend and not tzuyu friends. tzuyu listen to it and nodded.

she then walk upstair and get inisde her room. she searching for her camera and when she found it, she look all the picture.

meanwhile in sana side, she was in her place. and she was the reason tzuyu pass out. because of her clumsyness. she don't want to think about her clumsy and think about the girl who pass out. she's smiling when she saw tzuyu.

she's pretty.

sana said. she remember when she carry tzuyu to her bed. she caress tzuyu cheek and smiling. she touch tzuyu lips.

i never felt this weird feeling for a long time. but now

it happen when i look at you.

still caress tzuyu cheek. it's been a long time she didn't feel the weird feeling inside. what she know is she hate love. yes sana fall in love with someone else before. it was when she still a human. not until someone she love do something bad to her like telling his friend to took her virginity. that was cruel and sana hate him. for a revenge, sana go to the secret place and she found an old woman. in condition, sana will changed to medusa. whoever look into her eyes, they will turn to a stone. to able for sana to changed back to human, if she found her true love, then she will not be a medusa.

sana cry when she remember how cruel him do that to her. and she told herself she will not trust love anymore and she will be forever be a medusa. but something weird feeling inside when she look at tzuyu. but she hate it. and getting more weird because the latter she look now is a girl.

am i into girl now?

sana frown thought about it. sana shook her head and said whatever. she continue staring at tzuyu face. she didn't know why but she move closer and peck tzuyu lips. as soon she do that, sana face reddened and she cover her face with her own hand. she was shy shy shy~ and this is for the first time she kiss her victim on the lips. and she was suprised she will do that to tzuyu.

after stay for awhile, sana heard her friends voice. the moment nayeon get inside and saw sana. nayeon was shocked. but sana told them that she not doing anything bad to her. nayeon tell sana about tzuyu and sana told nayeon to bring her to her house but when she wake up, and asking just tell that they found her on the ground. they nodded and bring tzuyu to her house.

sana sighed. she didn't know why but she miss that girl. she wonder why her friend didn't come back home since yesterday. she was jealous because she's not like her friend who can stay anywhere. she pout thinking about it. she want to meet tzuyu again.

tzuyu done look all the picture and decide to taking a shower. after finish, she wear her clothes and walk downstair. she saw them again and sit with them. jihyo make a coffee for tzuyu. tzuyu said thanks while sip her coffee. and they are talking. tzuyu already know their name and just talking about theirself and how long they live in this island.

" so tomorrow you guys will back to your place? "

" yes nayeon. " tzuyu said.

" oh. well, we have fun talking to you guys. "

" thanks. hehe. " tzuyu said.

tzuyu then think about something else. she start to talk.

" anyway, i found a place but it's kinda weird but

beautiful. i wonder if someone live there. "

nayeon thought what tzuyu mean is sana house.

" yes. someone live there. and it's a girl. "

" a girl? "

" yes. and she's my friend. "

nayeon said. jeongyeon talk.

" but we barely going out together. "

" why? "

" she's different. "

" like what? "

".... "

tzuyu look at them but dahyun saw at the outside that it getting dark and it will rain, dahyun told tzuyu and her friend.

" we will going back home now. nice to meet you

guys. "

" o-okay. "

nayeon jeongyeon and dahyun hurriedly back to sana place. they get in and saw sana cross her arm.

" why took you guys so long? "

" we are talking with tzuyu friends. "

" tzuyu wake up already? "

" yeah. "

" how's her doing? "

" she's fine. "

dahyun said. she saw sana look away while crossing her arm. dahyun took a step and pinch sana cheek.

" why, miss her? " sana nodded.

it's rare seeing sana pout while nodded saying that she miss her victim. but they feel a bid sad because sana and tzuyu is different.

" tzuyu and her friend will leave tomorrow "

sana was shocked and look at dahyun.

" no! she can't leave. not when i miss her! "

they didn't said anything after seeing sana outburst anger. sana said sorry and go somewhere.

it's weird because sana friends can't turn to a stone when seeing sana eyes. (yup. me too lol) but sana trust them and maybe that's why ( just let it be readers. haha ≧∇≦ )

the thought that tzuyu will leave tomorrow make sana sad. she decide tonight she want to meet tzuyu. but how? what if tzuyu turn to a stone? how she can talk to tzuyu? somehow sana regrets being a medusa. regret when she falling in love again. but she listen what the old woman told her before. if she found her true love, then she will turn back to a human. what if tzuyu is not her true love?

at night, tzuyu keep thinking about the place. she felt like she want to go there again. and she did, she get ready and walk downstair, her friends already sleep. she close the doot and went to the place by herself.

she is walking when she heard a footstep. it was sana, sana was suprised tzuyu going out when she decide to meet tzuyu. she follow tzuyu but seeing tzuyu stop make her stop. tzuyu turn around but sana was fast and she is behind tzuyu. tzuyu turn around and sana is behind tzuyu and now sana use her hand to cover tzuyu eyes. tzuyu startled.

" w-who are you? "

sana didn't said anything. sana now facing tzuyu while still cover tzuyu eyes. sana start to talk.

" don't open your eyes. "

" why? "

" just don't. "

" who are you? "

" medusa "

tzuyu look shocked.

" medusa? "

" um yeah. you in my island you know. and do you

heard that once you come here, you can't leave "

tzuyu thought that what jihyo said is true and now she feel afraid but suddenly she felt medusa hug her and mumble.

" w-why you hug me? "

" i miss you "

tzuyu confuse. she didn't know her but medusa miss her? how it can be?

" do we meet before? " medusa nodded.

" im the cause you pass out yesterday "

tzuyu didn't said anything. tzuyu want to open her eyes to look at medusa but she told tzuyu don't and she wonder why she can't.

" can i open my eyes now? "

" no! you can't! " medusa hug her tight.

" why? "

" just don't. im too pretty " medusa chuckle.

tzuyu frown.

" but i want to look at you. "

" no~ " medusa shake their body.

" why? " medusa sigh.

" because if you look at me, you will turn to a

stone. so don't open your eyes. i don't want you

to turn into a stone. "

" is that why people can't get out once they come

in your island? " medusa nodded still hugging.

" are you this usual doing this to others? "

" like hugging? " medusa look at tzuyu.

" yes. "

" nope. this is my first time hugging someone

like you. and i miss you. my friend told me you

will leave tomorrow and that's why im looking

for you. where are you going? "

" your friend? "

" yeah. nayeon and the others. "

" so you live at-"

" you want to go there? "

" uh yeah "

" why? "

" i just felt like want to go there. "

" that's my place. "

" oh. can i look at you? "

" no~ i already told you. "

" i don't care. "

medusa whining. tzuyu don't know but she really want to see her face.

" but im afraid you will turn to a stone "

tzuyu didn't said anything but hold medusa hand to pull it away from her eyes. tzuyu slowly open her eyes and saw medusa. she was suprised seeing medusa. while medusa, she close her eyes not look at tzuyu. tzuyu felt awe seeing medusa face. she touch medusa puffy cheek.

" you're so pretty. " medusa blush.

" don't said that. im shy "

tzuyu want to see more.

" call me sana. my name sana "

" sana. " sana hummed. she like tzuyu call her name

" can i look into your eyes. " sana shook her head.

" please. "

" no. "

" pleaseeeeee. "

" you so stubborn " sana pout.

but suprised when tzuyu kiss her lips. tzuyu shocked what happend jusy now. she kiss sana so sudden. sana blush.

" i-im sorry"

sana didn't said anything.

" you mad? " sana shook her head.

" you really want to see me? "

" yeah. "

" okay. "

tzuyu nervous and sana slowly open her eyes. tzuyu frozen....

To be continue! :P

just kidding lol.

tzuyu saw sana beautiful eyes. but sana was suprised that tzuyu didn't turn to a stone. and more shocking when sana suddenly turn to a human and her hair theres no snake anymore.

" im turning to a human "

sana jumping like a kid. and she saw tzuyu and hug her.

" you're my true love. "

sana kiss tzuyu lips. and tzuyy kiss back. they pull away the kiss and look into each other eyes.

" you will leave tomorrow? " sana pout

" wanna come? "

" can i? "

" sure. "

they hugging.

THE END.

.......................................................................................

the fakkkkk? adjfksksndkalslnrndksksls. creepy ending 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 31
WARNING ⚠️ G!P TZUYU
49.5K 1.6K 14
This story follows the chat story in my "Wit" account. You won't understand this narration story, unless you have followed the chat story. 😊
2.5K 109 13
Sana x Tzuyu
177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...