My Review And Shout out book

By the_beautiful_soul_

Hey guys so in this book I'll be promoting watt pad pages and books. Its sort of a review book so make sure... More

Unspokenverse
Diya Adhikari
Virikafan
⏺️FORM⏺️
Misunderstandings #OmRi
Trust
7 Months
Love? 2
Unwanted
Dillagi
Stone Cold
The Fairytale I Never Dream Of
⚫FORM 2⚫
Shivika:Love
Jeena Mujhe Phirse Woh Sikha Raha
Stay With Me
Tales Of NaughtyKara And NaughtyRi
The Apocalyptic Flames
Lafzon Ka Yeh Rishta Nahi
Loving You

Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi

86 24 5
By the_beautiful_soul_

Story's name : Mana Ke Hum Yaar nahi...
Author's name : AVik108

Let me start with the description.
I mean the description is quite good. Its indirect but serves just the plot of the story. It is to the point and simple. Which I really liked. The cover is great!

For the story.... The plot of the story is really good and interesting. I would request you to update it.
The overall plot is really interesting. I think the chapters could be a little longer like 50-100 words more.
2 points which attracted me:
1) Your style of writing. I mean your vocabulary is really good. Also some of the places you've written in such a way, that it grows interest in the readers and they want to know what would happen next. This style is very much required. This is a plus for me.
2) there were no Grammatical errors. You have written in Hindi and in English, but I think there are barely any grammatical errors.
I really liked the book. Hopefully you update soon.
I would rate this book 3/5
I think this book is worth reading. So guys go and follow her right now!!!
Hopefully I wasn't rude.
Please do tag all your friends in the comments.
Love love😘❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 580 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
579K 955 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...