Invisible (A Connor Franta Fa...

Od YoureTheOopsToMyHi

Kasie is an average high school senior. With friends, bullies and tests to determine if she graduates or not... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (Part One)
Chapter Eight (Chapter Seven: Part Two)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(Chapter Seventeen: Part One)
Chapter Eighteen(Chapter Seventeen: Part Two)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
***Chapter 52***
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Thank You
Extras
Sequel

Chapter Thirty

860 17 7
Od YoureTheOopsToMyHi

*Edited*

Kasie's POV

I finally decided to text Louis. 

[To: Louis From: Kasie]  Hey, I'm Kasie and you gave me your number so...um, 

It was pathetic but I was already making it awkward. It was one day after the One Direction concert and it was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I'd just gotten done with talking to Connor on the phone. I didn't tell him what Louis did (although I should have) but if I'm being totally honest right now, it's honestly not that big of a deal. He gave me his number, so I don't see that as much of a deal but if he'd kissed me, then I probably would've told Connor but it was just numbers. 

My phone went off, bringing me back to the present. 

[To: Kasie From: Louis]  Hey, uh, Kasie, do you want to meet me at the Starbucks on Westminster in about 20 minutes? 

Wait? What? Wait, was Louis asking me out on a date? He couldn't be. But I decided to go anyways, because how often does the Louis Tomlinson of One Direction ask you a question like that? Besides, it could just be a friendly thing. And Westminster was only 5 minutes from my house. I typed a reply saying I would go. 

I drove the 5 minutes and ordered myself a Java Chip Frappicino and sat down at a table in the back of the small cafe that was located by a large window. My name was called so I got up and got my drink and sat back down at the the table and waited for Louis to arrive. 

Ten minutes later, I saw that familiar face walk in and order himself something. He spotted me and walked over to me, siting down in the seat across from me.

"So, what's up?" I asked awkwardly. I wanted to say 'So why does the Louis Tomlinson want the attention of an average girl like me?' but I wanted to make a good first (or second) impression and shoved that question as far down my throat as far as it would go. 

"Well, you see," He was cut off by his name being called and he went to get his drink. I sipped mine and sat up properly. I had been siting with my hands folded across my stomach and I looked very pissed off. 

He came back and sat back down in the chair across from me. "As I was saying, um," He stopped like he forgot what he was going to say. "Sorry, I-I-I," I put my hand on the table and let it rest there. I was looking at him, waiting for him to continue. He seemed to be fighting an internal battle with his head and whatever he was trying (or wanted) to say wasn't coming out.

"It's okay, take your time," I said gently.

"I'm sorry, I may be crossing a boundary but you're really pretty, gorgeous, a-and I-I can't do this anymore," He said, he was looking me in the eyes and his were filled with tears threatening to pool over. I looked back with sympathy. His hand was now millimeters from mine.

"W-what do you mean, 'can't do this anymore' ?" I asked slowly, looking at him with eyes of sympathy. It tore me apart to see him so torn up about something when he was always the smooth talker of the group. 

        "Um," Louis ran a hand through his hair, tugging at it a little and looked down at the table. I was getting impatient but I decided to not let my impatience get in the way of this once-in-a-lifetime conversation, despite its awkwardness. All at once, the hand that was millimeters away from mine, was being held. 

I pulled away but I didn't dare slap him, although I wanted to. I grabbed my frappicino and stood up.

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm sorry, I can't. I-I should have told you t-that I h-have a b-boyfriend. I led you o-on and I-I-I'm sorry," I struggled to get the words out and with a heavy heart, I left. I mumbled 'I'm so sorry' over and over as I left, I didn't want to leave though. I couldn't stand that I had to turn Louis down but I had Connor and I would NEVER dream of hurting him. 

I got in my car but didn't start it. I sat there and rested my head on the steering wheel. I didn't know what else to do so I called Connor.

"Hey babe," He said when he picked up.

"H-hey," I breathed out with a shaky breath. I started crying as I left the Starbucks and I was trying to calm myself down.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Connor asked softly.

"Uh, where are you?" I asked, slowly calming down.

"Uh, just on my laptop in the living room and Jc is playing MarioKart with Austin, why?"

"Uh, I-I have to tell you something but you have to promise you won't get mad, okay?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Um, okay, love, just spit it out. I trust you made the right decision and I trust you one-hundred percent and I love you, but you're scaring me so please, just spit it out," Connor pleaded. I took a deep breath.

"I went to the One Direction concert and meet-and-greet last night and before I left the meet-and-greet, Louis ran up to me and typed in his phone number into my phone. Trust me, I didn't know he was gonna do that when I gave my phone to him. Then I finally texted him an hour ago and we met at the Starbucks down the road from my house. And we were talking and getting along good, that is, until..." I stopped because I was afraid.

"Until what?" Connor asked calmly.

"Until he held my hand. I got scared and told him I had a boyfriend and that I was sorry that I had led him on and I ran. I ran and now I'm siting in my car and I-I didn't know what to do so I-I called you," I explained. I was afraid. Afraid for what? I don't know, I was just scared.

"Babe, love, settle down. I love you! I'm glad you told me, and don't worry, I'm not mad. Okay? I wish I was there but I can't be, I wish I was but, you know. So is that it? Or is something else bothering you?"

"No, I'm fine now. I love you too," I whispered the last part. I wiped the tears that had rolled down my cheeks as I was telling him.

"Okay, I love you and call me if you need anything."

"Okay."

"Okay." He hung up and I felt better. I started my car and drove back to my house. 

Louis' POV

Why did I grab her hand? Why? I knew I was taking a chance that she had a boyfriend already but I also knew there was a chance she didn't have one and I took the chance that she didn't and I was wrong. I scared her off, she probably hates me and won't ever talk to me now. 

Why? Why? Why? I mentally slapped myself with each 'Why?' I asked myself. Why was I so stupid?

I walked out of the Starbucks and into the car that was waiting outside for me. The driver drove me the 15 minutes back to the hotel and when I got up to the room Harry and I were sharing, I sat down on my bed and stared at the floor.

Harry, Liam, and Niall were playing FIFA on the TV in the hotel room and Zayn was cheering on Liam. Zayn noticed I'd come in but no one else did because they were too engrossed in the match they were playing.

"Mate, how'd it go?" Zayn asked, moving from Harry's bed and came to sit next to me.

"Uh, she had a boyfriend," I said sadly. Harry, Liam and Niall paused their match to listen to me. 

        "Oh mate, that sucks," Liam said from where he was siting in between Harry and Niall. I nodded and continued to stare at the floor. My phone lit up and I picked it up to look at it. I had a text message from Kasie:  

I'm sorry I left so rudely, but I'll make you a compromise, we can be friends? Yeah? -K

I smiled widely and typed back a response: 

[To: Kasie From: Louis] Yeah, I'd like that. 

I ended it with the emoji that wore shades.

"Why you smiling mate?" Harry asked. Everyone was looking at me.

"Although I can't be with her, she still wants to be friends," I said, still smiling.

"That's great," Niall piped in.

"Yeah, I know," I said more to myself than to Niall. I smiled at my phone.

"So, who's winning?" I asked, referring to the match that was currently paused.

"Oh, um, Liam I think," Harry said as he picked up his controller and resumed the game. Liam and Niall picked up their controllers and resumed playing.

"YES!" Niall shouted as he had pulled it out of his ass during the last 15 minutes of the match and ended up winning the match. He threw his controller to the floor and ran around the hotel room in a victory lap. Liam and Harry groaned as they lost. Liam only lost by one goal and Harry lost by four goals. 

We spent the rest of the day playing FIFA until our manager called us down to do sound-check. 

 Kasie's POV   

I decided when I got home to film a cover for my channel since I hadn't posted one in almost three weeks. I set up my camera on its tripod and set up the light as well. I sat against the wall that was covered in my YouTube posters since all my other walls didn't have enough space for me to sit and play my guitar comfortably. 

I had learned my song a couple days ago and I had just gotten around to filming. I put the sheet music on the floor next to me because I tended to forget some parts and mess up several times. I called Connor and asked if he wanted to listen in as I filmed and he said yes, so he was currently on the phone listening in on me filming. I didn't tell him what song I was doing cause I always wanted it to be a surprise so he had no idea of the song I had planned for the video. 

I pressed record on the camera Connor had bought me as a two-month anniversary gift and did my intro, after I did that, I began playing the intro to the song I learned a few days ago. Connor gasped in surprise and excitement as he immediately recognized the song I was playing. 

I started singingan acoustic, slower version of the song: 

Chillin' on the West Side 

Playing my song

Got that Kia Soul 

With my cheap shades on 

Gonna run right through through the night

Jump off the gate 

Fall to the ground

It don't matter 

Still hitting this town 

Oh it never felt so right 

Tonight we're running

Around the boulevard 

I couldn't know,

I couldn't ask for more

So sick and tired of staying up

To see the break of dawn 

Everybody's takin' shots 

'Til they're passed out on the lawn 

Broken hearts and Styrofoam 

And empty double cups 

I guess I'm ordinary 

Cause I don't give a what 

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

Chillin' on the sofa

With the tank top

Supercalifragilistic down to my socks

Let it go right to my head 

TV screen, MarioKart 

Everybody knows that I get a head start 

And it's never left unsaid

Tonight we're running

Around the boulevard 

I couldn't know, 

I couldn't ask for more 

So sick and tired of staying up 

To see the break of dawn 

Everybody's taking shots

'Til they're passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and Styrofoam 

And empty double cups 

I guess I'm ordinary 

'Cause I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

(I don't give a what) 

So sick and tired of staying up 

To see the break of dawn 

Everybody's taking shots

'Til they're passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and Styrofoam

And empty double cups 

I guess I'm ordinary

'Cause I don't give a what 

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

Broken hearts and Styrofoam

And empty double cups 

I guess I'm ordinary 

'Cause I don't give a what! 

I stopped playing as I had reached the end of the song and did my outro. I had around 1,000 subscribers now, though I preferred to call them viewers. I pressed record again, ending the video. I took my camera off the tripod, turned off the light and unplugged it.

"Kasie?" I heard a voice I knew all too well; Ricky Dillon.

"Ricky?" I asked in surprise. I wasn't expecting to hear him because I thought only Connor was listening in.

"Yeah? That was AWESOMEyou definitely did the song justice," Ricky complimented me. I had him on speaker so I could move around my room and still talk.

"Thanks Ricky!" I shouted, smiling from ear to ear. I took a risk doing a friend's song and it paid off. I was beyond happy that I made him happy.

"Oh, here's Con," Ricky said.

"Hey love, sorry, you were doing his song, I couldn't resist," Connor said.

"No, it's alright, I'm glad I made him happy," I said.

"Yeah? Well, you did amazing!"

"Really? Thanks! Well, I got to go, I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" I made a kissy noise into the phone and hung up. I plugged my camera into my laptop and used the editing program Connor showed me how to use. An hour and a half later, I clicked 'upload' and set my laptop off to the side, waiting for my video to upload. I tweeted out, 'New video in 1 hour!'. I sent out another tweet saying 'I'm going on Omegle in 5 minutes. Interest: Kasie_Nicole ' . 

I decided to do an Omegle hunt while I waited for my video to finish uploading. I went out of my room, grabbed my Mom's laptop and went back in my room and shut the door behind me. I was home alone since my Mom was at work.

I logged onto Omegle and typed in the interest and turned on the 'video chat' option. I met some fans and some random people. I even called Connor for a few fans and even followed a few of them on Twitter or Instagram. 

It was nice to finally put a face to all the people that are subscribed. I have almost 1,000 subscribers, 976 exactly. I was so close to 1k it was unreal. 

I ended the Omegle hunt an hour later, just as my video was finishing up. Right when it was done, I tweeted out that a new video was up and I covered a friend's song. 

For the rest of the day, I watched Glee on Netflix. I watched the first two seasons and was on episode 5 of the 3rd season when I finally decided to go to bed at 3:45am. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So there's another chapter for all you beautiful people. I hope you all are enjoying this story cause I am afraid to say it will be ending soon, but don't fret and cry now, I have about 10 or so chapters before the epilogue and possibly a 'Behind the Scenes' type of chapter (if y'all want it). So don't worry. But the bad news is there WON'T be a sequel. Sorry, I feel like if I DID do a sequel I'd be dragging out the story line and that's not fun for you or me, so yeah there WON'T be a sequel. 

I want to say that this story has been like my child to me. Every week I send a part of it out to the world and i'm afraid of how good it actually is cause I don't normally think of what is happening, I just let my hand go and write whatever my mind decided to write. 

On a happier note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be able to update more often than usual since school is out and it's summer vacation. And band camp starts in about 6 weeks for me but I will be able to update still. 

So stay awesome, stay beautiful, and stay weird. And just remember I love every single one of you crazy mofo's and you can come to me about anything. I promise to not judge and I won't go and post about it I promise. So, just inbox me if you need to talk to me about something serious or if you just want to talk. 

Anyway, so do y'all want my Twitter handle (or whatever it's called) and follow me cause I can post teasers and 'behind the scenes' facts and y'all can ask me any questions y'all have for me. They can be about the story, writing, or just about anything in general. But let me know by commenting below, posting on my wall, or inboxing me. I won't bite, I promise. 

So, I love y'all and remember to vote, comment, follow, and all that good stuff! 

~Panda 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
849K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...