straight; yugbam

By Carousel22

bambam was straight. More

prologue
bb; 1
yg; 2
jk; 3
yg; 4
jk; 5
jm; 6
jb; 7
bb; 8
yg; 9
yg; 10
jk; 11
jk; 12
bb; 13
mark; 14
tae; 15
yg; 16
yg; 17
bb; 18
yg; 19
jk; 20
yj; 21
jk; 23
jb; 24
bb; 25
jk; 26
yg; 27
hi.

jb; 22

2.2K 110 207
By Carousel22

i woke up in my new "bedroom" and sighed. since my father was finally not around, i could check my phone.

6 missed calls from chinese dood

4 missed  calls from la dood

9 missed calls from jinyoung

34 missed calls from youngjae🔆

"shit," i whispered to myself. i couldn't call in case someone heard me. i looked at my text messages.

124 messages

i opened up and looked at me and youngjae's conversation.

youngjae🔆; jaebum?

 youngjae🔆; im sorry...

youngjae🔆; ...

youngjae🔆; jaebum??

youngjae🔆; where are you???

youngjae🔆; we're really worried :(((

youngjae🔆;  jaebummie?

youngjae🔆; :(

youngjae🔆; im sorry

youngjae🔆; are we breaking up? 

youngjae🔆; i love you

youngjae🔆; im sorry

youngjae🔆; please answer

youngjae🔆; im really sorry

youngjae🔆; i love you so much

youngjae🔆; please answer me

youngjae🔆;  are you really getting married    

youngjae🔆; are you going to break up with me?

youngjae🔆; im so sorry

youngjae🔆; i miss you

youngjae🔆; i miss you so much

youngjae🔆; i

youngjae🔆;  love

youngjae🔆;  u

youngjae🔆; :(

youngjae🔆; im sorry

youngjae🔆; i love you so much

youngjae🔆; please answer

youngjae🔆; jaebum idk if you'll see this

youngjae🔆; but i love you

youngjae🔆; and i miss you.

sent 11:57 pm yesterday

jaebummie💕💗; youngjae i love you so much. i can't comeback for a while. i'll try to text you but i cant call, or at least for now i love you.

read 8:39 am today

i turned off my phone and lied back down. i gazed at the ceiling. "good morning son," i heard. i stood up and looked at my father. i scoffed.

"what?" i asked.

"we have plans today, breakfast is done," he spat. i sighed and stood up to go down and eat breakfast.

breakfast was silent. no one spoke. "so, we're meeting with the parks today," my father said picking at his food.

"why?" i replied.

"their daughter is your fiance," he answered. there was another silence.

"she's a fine girl jaebum, i think you might like her," my step mom said changing subject. i didn't really respond, but rather continued to eat.

"you're not running away from this problem jaebum," my father stated. i stood up.

"i'm done." i said. i walked away and went to shower.

--

yg

when we arrived at jinyoung's dorm we looked in to see everyone crowded around youngjae. "oh hey look daddy and baby boy are here!" jackson exclaimed they laughed.

"shut up jackson, like you don't call mark princess!" bambam replied.

"at least i admit it!" jackson exclaimed, "also i so called yugyeom's daddy kink!".

"actually, it's bambam's he started it." i stated.

"woah there baby boy, or daddy may have to punish you!" jackson replied.

"can we stop talking about sex lives and tell them about the messages?" jinyoung asked. youngjae nodded. bambam and i stood around youngjae.

"jaebum sent me a message saying, 'youngjae i love you so much. i can't comeback for a while. i'll try to text you but i cant call, or at least for now i love you.', so he can't go to school, and he can't call us but he can text." youngjae said.we looked at him.

"are you okay with that?" i ask him. he nodded.

"i mean, i'm fine it's not like i'm worried he's going to break up with me and get married to a girl who's really pretty and have children and forget all about me or anything." youngjae said.

"you good?" bambam asked. then there was a knock on the door. i walked over to the door to see jungkook messing with his sleeves.

"i-i'm sorry, just someone said you g-guys were here s-so," he said quietly.

"no no, you're fine, come in," i told him. he walked in slowly with me.

"hey jungkook, how are you?" bambam asked. the others looked very confused.

"guys, i know this is weird, but please just pretend you just met him, jungkook is different okay?" i asked. the others looked at each other and nodded.

"i-i'm good," he answered bambam.

"have you eaten?" i asked. he didn't respond."jungkook," i said, looking him in the eyes.

"n-no," he answered.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"quarter after 12," mark answered.

"let's go out for lunch!" bambam exclaimed

--

sy
[sooyoung]

i walked into work with starbucks for everyone. "jisoo! jimin! i got us starbucks!" i exclaimed. they walked to the front, and sped walked toward me.

"thanks sooyoung!" jisoo said, drinking her strawberries and creme frappe. jimin nodded, drinking his carmel macchiato. i chuckled and grabbed my strawberry acai, and sipped.

"alright, what did miss grant want us to do today?" i asked. jisoo stopped sipping.

"not much, she just said to keep watch and help with students today," she answered. i nodded.

"so we were at the back table," jimin explained. i nodded. we walked to the back table and sat.

"jimin when are you and taehyung getting married then?" i asked him.

"hm, i think after we graduate next year," he answered, "though i'm not sure, but after we graduate for sure.".

"you guys i finally decided on what i'm going to be!" jisoo exclaimed.

"what?" me and jimin asked in unison.

"i want to be a kindergarten teacher~!" she said cheerfully.

"wow! that's amazing!" i told her, she smiled and nodded.

"jennie thinks so too," she bursted.

"i wonder if i had a choice what career i would have chosen," i sighed. everyone grew silent. i am the daughter of the owner of the park company, in fact the only child, so surprisingly rather than my husband taking over my dad wants me to take over the company.

"i'm really sorry sooyoung," jimin replied.

"n-no, it's fine, i mean, it makes my life easier right?" i asked. they nodded. that's when my phone rang. i looked at the caller and saw it was my dad. "hello?" i asked.

"sooyoung, sweet heart, we have an important dinner tonight," dad said.

"oh that's okay i'll just eat alone-"

"you have to go sweetie," he explained. i stopped.

"why?" i asked.

"you're meeting your fiance," dad answered.

a/n

SO AFTER 928847509 YEARS I UPDATED!! SO SORRY BUT NOW THERE'S SO MANY READS AND I WANT TO AS A THANK YOU HAVE ANOTHER Q AND A SINCE THE LAST ONE MOST OF YOU GUYS WEREN'T EVEN THERE AND YEAH!! ALSO IM SO HAPPY BAMBAM DOESN'T HAVE TO GO TO THE ARMY I WAS LITERALLY SOBBING.

[CLOSED]

q and a

yugyeom

bambam

youngjae

jinyoung

jackson

jaebum

mark

jungkook

taehyung

jimin

hobi

yoongi

sooyung

jaebum's dad

jaebum's step mom

me (author lmao)

also if anyone is interested i was listening to gfriend making this twice and gfriend are my current favs atm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.2K 68
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™˜? ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ..
113K 7.3K 57
COMPLETED. they say it's all fake, but how can something like you and me together not be real? YUGYEOM + BAMBAM MARK + JAEBEOM
11.7K 251 24
this is my got7 imagines request Closed.
90.7K 6.8K 32
COMPLETED. i hated my life before i met you. MARK + JAEBEOM YUGYEOM + BAMBAM