Lucas Coly Babymama✔

By _just_shae

read and find out dolls 👅💍💋 Complete👌 More

IG
1.
2.
3
IG
4.
IG
IG.
5.
IG
6.
IG.
IG
7
8.
9.
10.
group chat.
A/n.
12😊.
13.
ig.
14.
ig.
ig.
ig.
ig 4 & 5.
ig for this Lucas bought Tayanna a shoe😒😊
15.
16.
17
18
19
20
Epligoue
hey guys!
after life
hello😊

11.

648 17 0
By _just_shae

After I talked to Lucas I have been at my house getting my shit in order.

I have to drive west to and from modeling gigs ect and doing my work,and I'm thinking about quitting my model life .

Right now am out with Aisha at star bucks when her phone rang.

Aisha POV:
Phone conversation:
Aisha: hello?

Lucas: hey where you at?!

Aisha: out ,what's up?

Lucas:I wanna hit up tonight!

Aisha: can't going on a night out .

End of phone call.

Lucas:
Aisha can't hit me up and I'm bored so I walk to the room where west once slept and pack every thing in a bag in the closet.

All of a sudden my best Friend King came in shouting shit!.

Faith:
I'm in the bathroom with Aisha waitin for the test.

After me and Aisha left star bucks we went to the mall and bought some stuff and I bought two pregnancy test .

Positive.

Positive.

I sigh and walk out to the living room .
I pregnant with Lucas kid wtf !

"Do you know the daddy?" Aisha ask.

"Yeah,Lucas coly" I said and watch as Aisha froze."but you two ain't together and fuck I'm confused?! " she said.

"Confused with what? We fucking for a year and stop now we back at it again, but stop last night ,and what up the that look?" I said.

"Cause girl ,I have been fucking with Lucas and stop when me and lonz start dating".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.5K 28
A Unique Love Story ❄.. Two best friends who are bed partner also.. But doesn't love each other.. Just feel attract toward each other.. They have sex...
12K 1.7K 22
LEGALLY BONDED - Jamaican Novel around a young Lawyer and her complicated life. Meet Alex Hines. She is witty, confident and rich. What more can a...
5.2K 497 18
After getting out of that infernal storage room, student council president, consistent-A student Kim Seok Jin finds himself in the persistent company...
15.6K 172 16
katniss and gale's love story