REJECTED Omega

By ritwik1510

"You are Nothing, Bastard. How dare you? You piece of shit? Bloody Mutt. Get away from me. " "But, you are my... More

1. Rejected
2. Hunters
3. Peace
5. Unhealthy attention
6. Revealations

4. Training

3.1K 104 7
By ritwik1510

Tyler's Point of view

What does she mean by 'We don't know.'? He was your son. How could you not know his name?

"What do you mean?", I asked. Curiously and anger visible on my face.

" We didn't get a chance to name him.", She answered. Tears rolling down her face.

"How did he died?", I asked her. Was he stillborn? A thought came to my mind.

" We don't know how he died or if he died.", She answered. She sobbed bitterly. She stood up and left my room crying.

"Weird", I thought. Does any of her words make any sense to anyone? At least not to me. Whatever, I should sleep a little bit. After all, I am going to be a warrior of this pack. I might as well have some rest. Thinking this I fell asleep, and luckily this time there weren't any crazy nightmares.

...

I woke up when sunlight through the blinds fell on my face. It was a lovely morning. The pack house was smelling of bacon and eggs. Probably they are having that for breakfast today. I went near the window. The sun was up and I was surrounded by a green lush forest. As I looked below me, some pups were playing. They looked happy and content. A small smile appeared on my face.
I went to the attached washroom. There was already a new toothbrush kept on the stand on the wash basin. I was impressed. I brushed my tooth. Found Listerine in the bathroom locker. I washed my mouth with the mouthwash and water after that. I tossed my clothes in the side and turned on the shower. As the warm water sprinkled on my tired body, I felt my muscle relaxing. I washed my body with the body wash that I found beside the shower, on a shelf. Luckily it was Axe and not some girly shit. A clean towel was hanging On the bathroom hanger. I took the towel and dried myself. Then, I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom. I tried to find my bag but couldn't find it in the room.

"Where the hell is my bag?", I asked myself.

I opened the door of my room and went outside. There was no one in the corridor, but I heard sounds of people chatting downstairs. As I climbed down the stairs I noticed, I was in the dining area. People were chatting and eating their breakfasts.

"Hello", I whispered, but it was just enough to turn all heads towards me. Some she-wolves were staring at me gaping their mouths. Mated ones' attention was shifted to their mates by sounds of clearing throats and covering their eyes. The Unmated ones were, however, glaring their eyes at me and I got scents of multiple arousals. I smirked a little causing many of the females to blush. Yeah, I was fit. Before in my old pack, I was not like this. I was average with few muscles here and there. But, after the rejection, I spent most of my money in grooming and gym. I did a pretty hard workout for the last one year and was not shy about my biceps, chest or abs. Now, don't get me wrong, by the last statement I don't mean I used all my money on these things. What I meant was after my education, groceries and paying bills the remaining chunk was used mostly in grooming and gym. I turned around looking for the Alpha, who was sitting with Luna on the head of the table. Both of them smiled at me.

"Uh, Alpha my bag?", I asked returning smiles.

"Oh, I forgot. Your bag is kept in my office. Follow me." , he said standing up from his chair coming towards the stairs. He started climbing up. I followed him as he took a right turn after reaching the top. The living areas were on the left side, that means offices were in the right. We came near a large mahogany door with intricate craftsmanship. There was a wolf in the middle of the door. The Alpha opened it and gestured to come in. I went in the room. The room had large bookshelves with books on Politics and Werewolf history. There were some fantasy stories on werewolves too. The floor was made of polished white marble and the walls were painted bright yellow. There was a large oak wood table. On one side of the table was a chair for the alpha to sit on and on the other side were two chairs for visitors and guest. There was also a large couch on the eastern end of the room. Behind the alpha's chair hanged a large framed picture of a person who looked like to be his father.
On the table, there was a photograph of the alpha and luna together. They looked happy but there was something off about the picture. Like something is missing. Their expressions tried to hide their disappointment and/or grief.

"Here son.", Alpha Stephan said, handing over the bag to me.

"Sir, when can I start my training?", I asked him growing restless.

"You can now if you want to.", He told me

"Really? I would very much like to start right now.", I was ecstatic.

"Yes, go eat something and meet me in the backyard.", He told me.

"Yes Alpha", I bowed and left the room with a smile on my face.

I went to the dining hall and ate some french-toast. Then I dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and went to the backyard. Alpha Stephen was standing there waiting for me.
He looked me an gave a smile.

"Follow me Tyler.", He started to walk towards the training area and I followed him. After taking two left turns and walking for about three minutes we reached the training ground.

"Here it is.", alpha Stephen said.

The training ground was pretty large. Wolves of different ages were training together. Almost all the wolves had ripped biceps, well defined abs, and tall muscular body. One of the men, who looked he was of my age was surrounded by four wolves. He had a different spirit in him than the others. He was standing in defense position expecting an attack from the guys surrounding him. One of the wolves from behind went for a punch behind the head. The person in the middle moved his head and missed it by few Inches. At once, he grabbed the fist with his left hand and grabbed his upper arm with his right hand. The attacker punched him in the face but he didn't even cringe. With one kick on the right leg of the attacker, he smacked him on the ground by lifting him by his arm.

"Nicolas.", Alpha Stephen shouted and the guy who just defeated the attacker guy turned around and looked at him.

"Alpha.", Nicolas bowed.

"Come here Nicolas.", Alpha Stephen said and Nicolas started to walk towards us. He stopped in front of us and again bowed.

"Nicolas, this is Tyler Smith.", Alpha said pointing at me and Nicolas looked at me curiously.

"Hi.", I shook Nicolas' hands and smiled. He smiled back.

"Tyler, this is my beta, Nicolas Carter.", He said to me.

"Nic, he will be trained to make him a warrior. I personally want you to train him.", He said.

"Of course Alpha.", Nicolas said. He turned towards me and said, "Tyler let's see what you have got.".

I followed him to the ground. And everyone looked at us trying to figure what was going on.

"Clear the ground.", Nicolas commanded and at once and the wolves cleared the ground, standing around it like spectators.

"Are you ready?", He asked me and I nodded

"Good, then take your position.", He told me.

I faced him and took some steps backward. He looked at me smirked a little.

"Ready?", He asked me.

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the ground. "Always.", I said.

"Attack!", he said.

I ran towards him and punched him in the face but he caught it just before it touched his face. I was expecting that. I kicked him with my right leg instantly and it hit him on the left side of his abdomen. Immediately he fell to the ground. He stood up in an instant gracefully. "Nice Kick", he smiled at me. He ran towards me and started punching me in my chest randomly not stopping for a second. I gasped unable to breathe and fell on the ground. I patted my hand on the ground, "l yield", I said. He smiled and came towards me offering his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Tyler? One more?", He asked me.

"I can do this all day, Beta.", I told him.

"Take your position.", He said.

I again took my position facing him. This time he attacked me. I paid attention and predicted he was going to kick me with his left leg on the right side of my abdomen. I moved towards left as soon as he kicked and it missed by only a few centimeters. Immediately I grabbed his foot and lifted him off the ground and rammed him on the ground. As soon as he started to get up, I got behind him pulled his right hand behind him with my left hand and locked his head with my right arm. He struggled for some time but then raised his left arm in defeat. This continued for next two or three hours. We had four more one-on-one combat matches, in which I won two times and he won Twice.

"Now let's decide who wins.", He said and I nodded. I was starting to take my position when he interrupted me.

"No, Let me see your wolf. I wanna have a fight in our wolves' forms.", he said.

I nodded and shifted into my wolf. My wolf was greyish black in color. Watching my wolf everyone around gasped in unison. They started to talk among themselves about something. I looked at Alpha Stephen and he too was surprised. I wondered what they were talking about. I looked at Nicolas he looked at me curiously. Then He too shifted into his wolf. His wolf was of light brown color but the color of his abdomen and interior of his legs were white. I noticed that his wolf was much smaller than mine. I was always curious about this. In my previous pack too, I was larger than Lucas' and his father's wolf. I never saw Alpha Ethan Richmond's wolf. He was Laura's Dad and the alpha of Blood moon pack, my previous pack. But once, Lucas told me that my wolf was larger than Alpha Ethan's wolf. But, here too my wolf was larger than Nicolas' wolf, who is the beta of this pack.

" Are you ready?", beta Nicolas mind-linked me distracting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, yes I am.", I replied him via the link.

Mind link is a process by which wolves can communicate with their mind. You just have to imagine you are speaking to the person in your mind without moving your lips or anything and the person you are thinking about will get your message like you are talking him via a phone or something. It depends on the sound frequency inaudible to humans and static in the air.

As I said that I was ready, he attacked me. He came running towards me and tackled me to the ground with his head. I fell but quickly got up and snarled at him. He snarled back and jumped on me but I predicted his landing and moved from the place. He landed on the ground but before he could anticipate my next move, I slashed his back with my claws and jumped on him pinning him to the ground. I lifted my front right leg to rip his throat but just bowed to him and moved. He bowed back to me. Everyone in the audience was surprised and gasped at the fact, that a rogue just defeated their beta. Someone from behind threw 2 pairs of sweatpants. I took one in my mouth and ran towards a nearby tree. When I came out and was walking towards alpha Stephan everyone was staring at me with curiosity and surprise. I reached near the alpha and bowed to him.

"Alpha.", I said with my head still down.

"Rise Tyler.", He said and I lifted my head and looked at him. He was surprised but smiling at me.

"I never saw someone fighting like that. And on top you defeated Nicolas. You are an excellent fighter.", He said. "Were you trained to be a warrior before?", he questioned me.

" No Alpha, I trained myself. I am training only since last year.", I answered.

"Hmm, I see.", He said.

Nicolas came and bowed to the alpha and turned to look at me.

"You were awesome!", he exclaimed.

"Thanks.", I expressed my gratitude.

"Come to my office Tyler.", Alpha Stephan said and entered the pack house.

I followed alpha Stephan and entered the pack house. He climbed up the stairs and turned right. I followed him and entered his office after him.

"Treat the wound on the left side of your back.", he said.

"I don't think I am injured.", I replied.

"Look at your back.", he said.

I turned around trying to look down at my back, to see the supposed injury which according to alpha Stephan, was there. As I looked I saw my bloody birthmark. It was just a pointed tooth like structure of the color of blood.

"It's my birthmark Alpha", I said.

His smiled a little bit and looked at me with an expression I couldn't recognise. He looked at me like he realised some thing, like he found something.

"Is everything alright Alpha?", I asked him.

"Oh, yes! Everything is perfect now that you are here.", He said.

" What do you mean Alpha?", I asked confusedly.

"Nothing son, not a thing at all.", was his answer. "You can go now.", he said.

I bowed to him and walked out of his office utterly puzzled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 72.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
392K 8.1K 47
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
500K 19.4K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...