Meteor Shower | b. blake [COM...

By ChildintheCage

[FIRST BOOK OF THE 'MOONCHILD' SERIES] "I am the child in the cage." She tells herself when her sight catches... More

Part One
01|The Child In The Cage
02|The Child In Disgrace
03|The Child With Bloody Hands
04|The Child Of The Moon
05|The Child That Was Lost
06|The Child With A Dream
07|The Child With A Prisoner
08|The Child's Unity Day
09|The Child That Needs Luck
10|The Child With A Scond Chance
11|The Child With A Temper
12|The Child With A Wild Card
13|The Children Against Grounders
Part Two
14|The Dead Girl's Journey
15| The Dead Girl's People
16|The Dead Girl's Love
17|The Dead Girl's Anger
18|The Dead Girl At Mount Weather
Update Schedule Changed
19|The Dead Girl With A Flame
20|The Dead Girl In A Cell
21|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy
22|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy p.2
23|The Dead Girl And Poison
24| The Dead Girl's Way Into Mount Weather
25|Alive and Well
THANK YOU
27|The Dead Girl And Her People
28| Epilogue
Out Now
VOTE BOOK
well.... damn

26|The Dead Girl's Mission

296 5 2
By ChildintheCage

The Mountain Men grabbed the unresponsive body in the cage and dragged her over to the chains, they chained her ankles and rose her upside down to let the blood travel down her body. They pul a pipe in the opening they had made and let her sit for her to heal their people.

Adhaya squinted her eyes as she felt the blood rush to her head making her head throb. She glanced to her side and saw Bellamy in the same condition. "Bell..." she whispered, her voice sounding horse from the dryness in her mouth and throat. Bellamy did not answer, she reached out her hand to have it flop down to the ground. She reached out her hand once again and poked his hand that was in the floor. "Bell..." She said once again, she felt drained, the power she once carried has been weakened from most of the silver including the trials. "Be—" she whispered as her eyes life's grew heavy again.

,

Adhaya gasped as her eyes flew opened. She looked at the female in front of her. "Who are you?" The girl questioned but Adhaya didn't answer, Bellamy either. "You're from the Ark, aren't you?" She stated as she looked between them. Adhaya looked at her

"Yeah..." Bellamy whispered so low that it was hard to hear, he turned his head seeing Adhaya. Her body was filled with tattoos, yet she still looked so beautiful. He grabbed her fingers pulling his hand towards himself, Adhaya looked at him breathing heavily.

"Do you know Jasper?" The girl asked and the couple instantly knew who the girl was.

"Maya?" Adhaya whispered to her making her move back a bit. Adhaya looked at the girl but she looked weird seeing that she was upside down.

"How about getting us down, Maya?" Bellamy said lowly, Maya gave a nod as she stood up taking one of the things off his chest that checks his heart beat. The door then opened making Maya step back quickly and look at the man as her heart beat quicken in fear.

"Lovejoy, hey." Maya greeted trying to act casual, Adhaya looked at Maya hoping that this goes well.

"What are you doing here? You're not cleared for this facility." A male voice said as he walked over to her.

"I know. I'm sorry." Maya apologised. "I just wanted to see what was so special about them, but he's dead." She said pointing at Bellamy whom had his eyes close, as did Adhaya.

"So he is." He said looking at the monitor. "You're a brave girl coming in here." He said as he started to get Bellamy down, once he did Bellamy kicked him making him fall and he pulled out a gun. "Don't move! Don't move! On your feet!" The man yelled as Bellamy looked at him trying to get some distance.

"Stop!" Maya yelled as she stabbed the mans neck i with something making the man drop his gun as he fell to the ground. He quickly moved to get up as Adhaya opened her eyes as growled at him making him scurry away as he watched her eyes shine a fiery blue with red.

"Don't. They'll hear." Bellamy said to Maya as she had grabbed the gun pointing it to the male as the male went to attack Bellamy. Adhaya gathered her strength and ripped out the blood tube and everything on her body. She looked up seeing a Grounder dabbing the males wrist as Bellamy cuts off his oxygen supply.

"Thank you." Bellamy whispered to the Grounder whom didn't reply. He turned around and looked at Maya who dropped the gun. "You all right? Hey, you okey?" He questioned Maya whom looked shaken up.

"I'm fine." Maya replied with a shaky voice as she looked at Bellamy breathing heavily as she then stared at the body next to Bellamy.

"Help me get him undressed." Bellamy said as he went over to the body. "We need to get rid of the body."

"How about you get me down first." Adhaya spoke up making them turn to her seeing that she was still hanging upside down. Maya went over and got her down making her sigh in relief stretching. "I do hope you have some extra close on you." She muttered looking at Adhaya.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." She replied as she walked away quickly. Adhaya looked at Bellamy as he went to take the mans clothes.

,

After Adhaya had changed into a white jumper and some light jeans she walked over to Bellamy who buckled something around his waist. "You've done enough. You should walk away." Bellamy told Maya.

"He is correct, if your people knew that you helped us your people will be pissed." Adhaya said crossing her hands over her chest.

Maya shook her head as she pulled out a weird looking scarf. "You don't know where you're going." She stated, she turned to Adhaya handing her the scarf making her look at her questionably. "It will cover up the marks around your neck." She told her, Adhaya gave a small nod touching her neck, she didn't realise her marks grew further. She grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

"So draw us a map." Bellamy said with a shrug making Adhaya roll her eyes at him.

"No. I'm in." Maya said holding out the ID and the gun to him, he took both and puts them in his pockets.

"We need to get to the radio so we can contact Clarke." Adhaya said as she looked at Maya.

"We heard Jasper's SOS." Bellamy said.

"I helped them set that up. I know where it is." Maya said with a nod. "Your people are disappearing, two so far Monty and Harper. I thought they'd be in here, but—"

"I want to see the others now." Bellamy said a bit ruff as Adhaya gave a nod agreeing with him.

"The dorm is on the way to the radio." Maya said as Adhaya stepped back ready to go.

"Okey then, lets go." Adhaya said.

"Wait." Maya said as she ripped the name tag off the uniform Bellamy was wearing. "Everyone here knows everyone." She stated after she did as she grabbed a hat handing it to Bellamy and one to Adhaya.. "Put this on." She said as he grabbed it and puts it on. "Roll up your sleeves." She ordered as she grabbed a scalpel.

"Tracking chip." Bellamy stated as he and Adhaya rolled up their sleeves walking over to her.

"It'll trip alarms once we start moving. We have to take it out." Maya stated.

"Do it." Adhaya and Bellamy said at the same time, she pushed the scalpel in Bellamy's forearm first taking out the tracking chip then did to to Adhaya as Bellamy covered the wound.

"How'd you know what my name was before I told you?" Maya asked Adhaya as she pulled out the tracking ship and Adhaya didn't bother to cover it up.

"Clarke." Adhaya stated as she felt the wound heal.

"Clarke said Jasper couldn't stop talking about someone named Maya." Bellamy stated making Maya smile.

"Put this in your cage." She said handing them their tracking chip. Adhaya nods grabbing it and went over to her own cage and opened it placing it in. She looked at Hyacinth.

"Ai na kom op bakon." Adhaya said to her and she gave a small nod looking down at her hands. I will come back.

"Gyon au kep klin bilaik kru." Hyacinth whispered lowly not looking up to her, Adhaya walked back to the front and looked at the two. Go find your people.

"Take us to our friends."

,

"There are 382 people inside this mountain.
If any of them realize you two not one of us, you're dead." Maya said as we speed up to the elevator.

"I can knock them out." Adhaya suggested with a shrug and Maya shook her head as she turned to her as the elevator opened.

The elevator beeped. "We're on level two. The dorm is on five. There's a camera in the upper right-hand corner. Keep your head down." She did as she walked in and so did the couple, Adhaya stood next to Bellamy whom was in the corner.

"Hold the elevator." A male said as he kept the elevator open and he walked in looking away from them as he looked at the entrance. "Hey, Maya." He said noticing she was in the elevator. Bellamy kept his grip on the gun as he grabbed Adhaya and pulled her behind him. "You know, I missed you in my expressionists class."

"Yeah. I—I had some work to do." Maya stuttered as she shook her head at Bellamy who took his hand off the gun.

"Ah. I'll get you the notes." The man said as the elevator dings and the doors open having two more Mountain Men walk in and the doors close. Bellamy tipped his hat as he looked away as did Adhaya.

The elevator dings again as the doors open and Maya walked out as Bellamy and Adhaya followed after. "Hey, you're bleeding. You okey?" The man questioned worried making Bellamy look at him and Adhaya looked at Maya who was quick to take action.

"You were exposed. We need to retrace your steps and find the breach. You better go." Maya said taking the handkerchief from the mans pocket and place it on Bellamy's neck moving him to the elevator pushing the man out.

"What about you?" The man questioned as Adhaya stayed away from them looking away.

"This is my job. I'll be fine." Maya said as the man started to walk away keeping his eyes on her.

"Keep the handkerchief." The man said as he walked, Adhaya quickly walked in making sure to stay in the corner so the camera doesn't see.

"Bell, tell me why I had this idea." Adhaya said with a heavy sigh making Maya look at her amused as Bellamy smiled.

"Because you're my crazy girlfriend." He answered as Adhaya smiled at him.

,

Adhaya looked around frantically as they walked, she was freaked out. Her thoughts kept going to the same thing, she can't help them. Bellamy sensed what she was feeling so he laced his fingers with hers making her calm down instantly. "There they are." Maya said pointing to the open doors making Adhaya sigh in relief seeing Jasper, she was about to walk over to them until a buzzer sounded making her look around frantically.

"No!" Adhaya whispered frustrated as she looked at Maya after the doors shut.

"What's going on?" Bellamy demanded as he looked at Maya making sure that the other guards don't see him. Adhaya looked at Jasper who looked out the window.

"I don't know. It's not a breach, but it can't be good." Maya said worried as she looked at Jasper but then at the couple.

"Get is to that damn radio." Adhaya said wanting to get her friends as fast as she could, Maya gave a nod and nods to the direction she wanted them to follow.

,

"Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather.
Can anyone read me?" Bellamy said to the radio as Adhaya was next to him basically chewing her hand off. She got so anxious she snatched the talkie from his hand and pushed the button.

"Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather.Can someone god damn answer this." Adhaya said making Bellamy look at her amused but then remembered this was serious.

"Adhaya? Bellamy?" Clarkes voice came from the radio making Adhaya sigh in relief as she holds the talkie in between herself and Bellamy so they can both talk.

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked as he looked at Adhaya's hand.

"Are you two all right?" Clarke questioned and Adhaya nods but then realised she couldn't see her.

"We're fine.." Bellamy answered. "That's it for the good news. We have to talk fast. Something has changed. Jasper, Monty, everyone, they just locked them in the dorm." He told her.

"But they're alive, all of them?" Clarke asked.

"Maybe, if so for now." Adhaya spoke as she looked at Bellamy. "Maya says that they are have already using their blood, Clarke, Hell is going to break loose real quick." She said.

"Maya is with you?" Clarke asked.

"She helped us escape." Bellamy said as he glanced at Maya. "If not for her, I'd be dead. And, Clarke, there are kids in here. We need a plan that doesn't kill everyone. Please tell me we have one." He said, he was begging. Adhaya licked her dry lips and looked down remembering the little boy they had saw earlier.

"I hear you, but we can't do anything until you disable the acid fog. Raven is gonna help you." Clarke said.

"Got it. What else?" Bellamy asked.

"You have to figure out a way to free the Grounder prisoners. There's a whole army inside that mountain, and they don't even realize it." Clarke explained making Adhaya smile at the plan.

"Trojan horse. Nice plan." Adhaya said.

"What does Maya think? Is it doable?" Clarke asked.

"She says it's not a problem. Look. If Adhaya and I are gonna pull this off, we need you to buy us some time. It won't be long before they realize we don't belong here, and if that happens—" Bellamy began but Clarke cuts him off.

"That can't happen. I'll come up with something." Clarke said.

"Copy that." Bellamy said with a small nod.

"And Bellamy." Clarke said as if she was going to keep talking.

"Yeah?" Bellamy asked.

"You came through." Clarke stated.

"All I've done so far is not get killed." He stated making Adhaya chuckle amused.

"Keep doing that." Clarke said. "Adhaya make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." She added making Adhaya smile amused.

"Basically all he needs me for."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 8 11
❝ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜꜱ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ. ❞ [Bellamy Blake x Fem oc] [Season 1]
129K 2.3K 55
Bailey Carters was born with black blood and given to the council after her parents deemed her a curse. At age ten she was set to be floated on her e...
128K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
26.8K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...