15| The Dead Girl's People

Adhaya and Obysseus walked in front of the entrance. Adhaya looked around amazed, it looked beautiful. The entrance had two long bars sticking out from the ground intersecting from the creature, the top ends holding up a flag with a symbol sowed on. A moon crescent with three claw marks across it. "Oh my god." She said looking at the buildings around the area, and the area was big, it looked like what she thought a town would. It was full with nature, the same symbol from the flag was scattered everywhere. On buildings, trees, the floor, tents. Obysseus smiled looking at Adhaya as she looked around seeing kids run around, men and woman walking around wearing gear with swords. It's weird how they have claws and fangs but still carry swords.

"Aleph ste hir!" A young girl said excited making kids gather around grinning looking at Obysseus whom smiled bowing his head and then a girl looked at Adhaya curiously. Alpha is here!

"Chon ste em?" The small dark haired girl asked looking at Adhaya who just stared at her in awe. She had never seen a child, besides Charlotte, but this one was younger. Who is she?

"Dison laik Adjaia, em ste won kom yumi." Obysseus announced as all of The Moons Children turn towards him and they all started to whisper, some were not happy. This is Adhaya, she is one of us.

"Chit ste em?" A male shouted from behind making everyone look at him then at the Alpha as carries of 'yeahs' followed. What is she?

Obysseus glanced at Adhaya then at the crowd, the pack. "Dire wolf." He announced and everyone started whisper then kneel down as they bowed their head down, some stayed up not bothering. Adhaya looked at them surprised, she turned toward Obysseus but then all she saw was a building, she looked down seeing that he was bowing.

"Ogeda hai te haiplana." They all said making her heart beat quicken. This was overwhelming her, this was all knew. She went to the unknown to known. She didn't know what will happen. All hale the queen.

'

"Adhaya? Are you alright?" Obysseus asked seeing that she started to wake up. She was laying on a bed made out of thick wood and branches. She snapped up and looked around. She saw antidotes in a cabinet made from twigs and branches, she saw other beds against the walls of the room.

"What happened?" She questioned breathing heavily as she met his eyes. All she remembered was watching everyone bow down to her and then darkness.

"You passed out, I am guessing you were overwhelmed. Alpheus said that your vitals are not as good as he wants it to be, the wolfsbane damaged some of your organs, but you will heal." He said with a shrug making her sigh. "Anyways I brought you this," placing gear on her lap, "since your clothes are... well ruined." He said with a chuckle making her smile slightly from what she could tell since the cloth was covering his mouth.

Adhaya looked at the gear, this is better than she thought. "Thanks." She said looking at him and he gave her a small smile.

"Change, if you want to get to get to friends faster, training starts in a hour. I'll be waiting outside." He said standing up and walked out the building. Adhaya grabbed the clothing and looked around, there was no one. The only light that illuminated was from the candles scattered around. Adhaya slipped off her shirt turning and grabbed a dark long sleeved shirt and slipped it on. She tied the thick brown and black corset around herself that is used for battle. She slipped on leather cuffs, tightening so they won't slip. She slipped on black cloth that will cover her bottom half of her face, she tied a good around her shoulder and puts it over her head. She slipped off her pants and slipped on dark ones and tied combat boots and she sighed grabbing her old clothes throwing them into the trash. She slipped a sheath over her head and one of her arms as she slipped the sword in and walked out of the building.