Beautiful stranger ~ r5 fanfic

By R5Oregon

Teen Amber is in the city of love, she meets a beautiful stranger, they hit it off but then...he's gone. Will... More

Beautiful stranger ~ r5 fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Epiloge

19 0 0
By R5Oregon

What now? I remember those words like it was yesterday.

It three years since I met the love of my life in Paris. Rocky went back to the US later that week, we kept in touch and when the summer was up his whole family turned up to pick me up from the airport.

Rocky and I have had a few bumpy spots what with the hate from some fans and the press and all. But we're stronger together then apart and i always remember that.

The band is on their third world tour and I've been on the last two as a helper for the band.. Well mostly just to hang with Rocky.

All and all I can't complain, I have an amazing boyfriend, his family is awesome and I'm away from my dreadful cousins and their snobby lifestyle. But don't worry, the guys still give me a hard time about how they were loaded and how I must be all fancy like and stuck up.

I usually react by shoving them into something or pantsing them. They never learn though... Anyway.. My love story my be a bit short but, hey I'm not complaining. Now I do believe I should say something corny like.

And they all live Happily, Ever, After...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
88.1K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...