Vixx are my oppa

By Rovixoxo

A young girl who suffered from her mother's first love, she eventually have to move to korea alone.Her family... More

Introduction
KOREA !
Bye Bye
SUPRISE !
Vixx ?!
New friends
1st place !
Meet BTS
I'm sorry
Suspicious message.
He's Back.
Our baby girl
Stalker

First day of school.

1.1K 45 14
By Rovixoxo

(No one's P.O.V )

3 A.M

"homeee! "said ken while stretching his body after a long dance practice.

In order to improved themselves,  they practiced till midnight.

"oh ? there's a girl's shoe on the shoe rack...? "leo said after realising hye ri's shoes.

"oh you're right ! I guess she's home. don't you think we should greet her?" hongbin spoke.

"it's already 3 in the morning , isn't she's asleep by now?btw ken are going to send her to school right ? we might as well greet her tomorrow morning." N said

All the members nodded and walked to their room.before this vixx are divided into two bedrooms. Ravi and hyuk get kicked out to the next room because they snores.now they shared the same bedroom.

NEXT MORNING 7A.M

(hyeri's P.O.V)

RING RINGG RINGGGGG!!!

I woke up and turn off my alarm.i sat on my bed , try to accept this reality. "I thought everything's a dream" I said to myself.

i heard some noise outside.I walked out of my room.Leo oppa is currently preparing breakfast, being helped by hyuk oppa .N oppa,hongbin oppa and ken oppa are chatting on the living room .I don't see ravi oppa though.oh I looked up onto the internet about vixx last night before going to bed.i watched mtv diary , beatles code 3D and vixx tv.well I just need to know them better because we're living under the same roof.

"oh ? ireonaseo ( you're awake)??" asked N oppa after he noticed me standing still by my door room.

Everyone stood up and They gave me the suprised looks..

(No one's P.O.V )

Everyone is amazed by hye ri's prettiness. She is pretty

"hyung ...she's pretty" hyuk muttered with his eyes fixed on hye ri.

leo pushed hyuk with his elbow for saying something nonsense.

"err...nae (yes) , err Annyeonghaseyo my name is lee hyeri , please take good care of me ! " hye ri didn't heard what hyuk muttered and bowed 90 degree. her face started to blushed and covered her face because her face are bloated. lol.morning face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyeri-ah let's have breakfast together" leo invited her to breakfast while setting up the table.

"let's have breakfast together!" ken said cheerfully.

"eh? oh nae" hye ri sit between them "thank you for the food ,I'll eat well" she said and start digging on her plate

Everyone is eating, quietly.

"can we use banmal(informal) to you ? " N asked hye ri.

"nae ofcourse.oppa are older than me anyways " Hye ri said cooly.pretending not to be nervous.

The boys just nod and continue eating.

everyone is done .Hye ri helped leo by washing the dishes.

(Hye ri's P.O.V )

"Thank you for the food . it's very delicious" I thanked leo oppa for preparing breakfast.

He cooked well and his food are the delicious.

"sure, tell me anytime when you feel like eating anything .I'll make it for you " he smiled

First time i got to see his smile and he looks sweet.

"hye ri-ah ,when are you going to school? "asked ken who suddenly appeared behind my back.

"I have to be there before 8.30 am.wae (why) ? " I asked ken oppa

"then get ready " ken oppa said.

"nae, arrasseo (yes , okay)" I took off the gloves and put it beside the sink.Off to school !

(Ken's P.O.V)

"guys im going to send her to school .do you guys want to come with me ?" I asked my members.

"oh ? I want to go ! " hyuk raised his hands.

"me too ! " N said.

"I want to go too ! " ravi said

"me ! me ! "said hongbin .

"leo hyung ? you don't want to join ? " I asked leo hyung ,everyone is going to join me send hye ri to school.

"...take me with you..." leo hyung spoke quietly .

"everyone is going ? call" I said.

AFTER 15 MINUTES.

hye ri come out from her room wearing SOPA uniform. her short skirt revealed her bare legs .

"wow nice legs " I mumbled.

"what ?" hye ri asked , with a weird expression on her face.

aish why I didn't take care of mouth.

"anniya (nothing) let's go .you're going to be late for school" I changed subject .

my members giggled.

"everyone's going ?" hye ri asked

"yeapp, let's gooo ! " N hyung dragged hye ri to the door.

I drove hye ri to school today.as expected , an awkward situation even in the car. no one have the urge to talk.

"urmmm guys... " I spoke to break out the awkward mood.

"ken ah focus on your driving" leo hyung said.

"Don't even try your lame jokes" hyuk said , he giggled.

" ah nae (oh okay)" I replied quickly.

"err ken op..opp..oppa " hyeri stuttered.

"oh wae ~~~(yeah why) ?" I said happily .she even called me oppa >. <

"you've just passed my school" hyeri panicked while looking at her school as the car move passed her school.

"bwo (what) ?! "  N hyung is suprised.

"eeeyyy hyung igeon bwoya (what is this) ?" ravi said.

"jjinja ?!!! ottokkajii ?" I flustered.

"U-turn hurry up ! " hongbin said.

".err ohhh ..arrasseo" I replied.

(Hyeri's P.O.V)

After all the hardship we finally arrived , safely arrived .

"hyeri-ah study well" N oppa said.

"nae hakyeon oppa, ani ...N oppa " I said awkwardly.

"Annyeong ! " "see you later ! " "study well !!" "hwaiting !"   Vixx oppa support and wave , i waved and smiled "Gumawo oppa ! " I said. their car slowly going away. It's quite nice having them as my oppa.they are not as bad as I thought it'd be.kekeke

I walked through the hallway .Students in the class looked at me.i hate being new students. I sighed.

Arrived at the school office. I meet my homeroom teacher, Mrs han ah reum.She's very nice and sensible.Last time she helped me with things related to school.

"Everyone ! attention please.As from today we'll have a new student ! ....hyeri ah , introduce yourself " mrs han ah reum spoke.

*silent*

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee hye ri, I came from San Francisco, california.nice to meet you and please take care of me " I introduced myself confidently and bowed.to be honest I'm so scared and nervous.

some girls looked me from up to down then they giggled and boys with their flirty actions . ugh.

"jung kook , there's no one is sitting right next to you isn't it ? " my teacher asked a boy named jung kook who is sitting wayy behind the class.

"nae ,jigeum obseoyo (yea, currently there is no one) " jung kook replied with uninterested face. what a chic .I smirked.

"hyeri you can sit right next jung kook" teacher said "you are very lucky" teacher whispered . I'm a bit confused .why'd I be lucky ? .

"Sasaengnim (teacher) !!!! I want to sit right next to him !!! " A girl stood up .

"Ga in-ah do andwae (you cant) " teacher said with a strict voice.

"hmph!" she sat down slowly and glared at me.

I sat down next to jung kook and class start to begin.First class is biology.our homeroom teacher walked out of our class and students start talking , laughing, playing around.ran here , ran there .what a chaotically class.

Girl who stood up just now ,named Ga in walked up to me and said " let's change our seat , I won't be harsh to you and let you a slide because you're a new student" she smirked.

So arrogant.

"ga in-ah stop it .teacher say you can't, why'd you be so stubborn " said a girl named im da hye.

"I can't let her sit right next to jung kook ! " she protested.

"that's right we can't let her sit next to him.remember what we promised?" another girl named kang ji won spoke.

"we?you guys did but not her, not even me , da hye, and soo jung  .four of us never promise anything.So you better sit on your own place and stop bothering her "  said the second girl named Park hye jin.

"Why the hell you guys backed her up ?! ugh " Ga in walked to her place with a grumpy face.

What's wrong with that girl. What's so great about this guy Jung kook? ugh what an attitude. pft.

"hello hyeri ! my name is Park soo jung" "And I'm  Park hye jin " "My name is Im da hye " .three girls stand right next to me , they introduced themselves with a bright sincere smile.

"oh annyeong , my name is lee hye ri " I introduced myself and smiled. " we already knew it" they replied .they're very beautiful, cheerful and very sweet .

we talked for like 10 minutes.we found ourselves comfortable to be with. our biology teacher walked into our class.students start running to their places.

"let's continue later " the girls said, one them pat me on my shoulder and leave to their place . everyone is in the class, jung kook too.i don't realised when he leave his place.

The way he sit ...looks cool but nahh he's not my type.Maybe because he's very good looking that makes ga in and her friends go crazy over him.lol.

"Annyeong my name is jung kook sorry for not being able to introduce myself earlier, I forgot to do so hehe" jung kook spoke with a sweet smile on his face .oh my god.

"err my name is lee hye ri" I replied.

i gave him a smile then I faced in front and focus on my biology teacher as she's currently teaching

to be continued.

Hey... im not really fluent in english so I want to apologise for my grammar >_< thank you for those who reads ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 88 96
A long time ago, there was two friends. A loving, dutiflul girl called Hwa-young was head over heels in love with the boy next door. His name was Cha...
10.2K 405 32
Somi is out for revenge. Before her, her father was a vampire hunter. While out hunting one night, he gets ambushed. He tired to fight the vicious va...
5.5K 237 13
Will Ravi be Leo's Beautiful Liar? Or will he get rejected by his love of his life? *Short Story *Completed 03/03/17
12.9K 289 12
Small stories of you and VIXX! Enjoy! :)