Mark me. (Boyxboy) (Werewolf)

Af laydown_renee

"Your mine Don't you get it? I live for you. I would die for you...I would kill for you" ********************... Mere

Info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
A/N
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Epilogue
(Not a chapter)

25.

37.4K 1.3K 562
Af laydown_renee

I love all 104k of you *kisses*

Oliver's pov

"And I get it ! I'm not your real mother but I still see you as MY son Oliver Richmond and that was very very rude of you to lie to Zachary's mother just to go clubbing !" Mom yells

I let out another sigh. When will this torture of lecturing end!?

Once I woke up I took 2 Advil's and drank orange juice that was left by my bed this morning. Mom made me breakfast and just as I started eating she started her lecture.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing! Something could have happen to you! What is Zachary going to think about this !?" She yelled and my eyes shot up

"You can't tell him mom please" I let out quickly.

"And why not ?" She said

"Because we are still working on trust and if he finds out I snuck out to go clubbing especially with James he will freak out and assume I did something. Please mom don't tell him" I beg

she sighs. "Oliver this better not happen again do you hear me?"

I smile knowing that means she won't tell Zach anything. "Yes I promise"

"Alright finish up and go get ready it's still Friday which means school so chop chop" she hurried me grabbing her purse and kissing my cheek.

"Love you have a good day"

"I love you too, thank you again." I smile placing another bite into my mouth as she leaves.

After I finish up I sigh and place my dishes in the sink heading up stairs to take a quick shower.

I wrap a towel around my waist and go to my closet to search for something to wear.

I decide to wear a black overalls and a white sweater underneath. I run my fingers through my hair just deciding to leave it how it is today.

Grabbing my bag I lock the door and turn around jumping in fright.

"You need to shop doing that!" I frown.

"Doing What?"

"Popping up out of no where James" I roll my eyes and begin my walk to school with James following.

"Haaha sorry I just thought Alice was here since she was supposed to be my ride this morning."

"She's probably still asleep" I respond

"Ohh yeah bet she is after last night" he laughs

"Yeah I bet last night was crazy." I laugh

"What was crazy?"

We look towards to road to see Zach's challenger pulled up next to us.

"The-mmmm" I cover James mouth

"My stomach ache! I was puking up a storm" I finish and James gives me a questioning look.

I plead with my eyes and he gets my hint.

He nods his head and I let go Of his mouth. "Yeah I was with Alice and she was FaceTiming Oliver. He was puking like he downed a bottle of patron or something."

My eyes widen. What is he doing !?

" damn you must have been very sick then" Zach comments

"He was. He looked like me when I'm hungover" James says and I look at him narrowing my brows.

" right...Anyways I'm sorry the sushi made you sick baby but I texted you this morning saying I was going to pick you up." Zach says thankfully changing the subject.

"Crap I didn't even check my phone today, it might still be plugged in" I say rubbing my fore head.

"It's alright. Hop in" he says

"The both of us?" James asks and I look at Zach.

"Yeah sure im in a good mood today" He says

I open the back seat and hop in the back letting James sit in the front.

He pulls off the side and heads to school.

Zach turns on the radio and "sex with me" by Rihanna comes on.

"I love this song"James points out.

"Me to" I comment back and Zach looks at me in the rear view.

"Maybe because sex with you really is amazing" Zach winks and I choke in a gasp.

How could he say that with James sitting right there !?

I blush and turn my gaze else where.

Sex with me so amazin

All this hard work, no vacation

Stay up off my instagram, pure temptation

3rd person pov

James nods to the song and sings along moving his hand to brush up the back of Zach's head feeling his soft blonde hair.

"Sex with me so amazingggg" he sings moving his hands away and placing them in the air making Oliver scrunch his face

What the hell was that? Oliver asks himself. He blows it off as an accident the song changes to "don't mind" by usher.

"Your car is nice zach. You also got good music bro" James says and Zach smiles at him.

"Thanks" Zach says. Lately he's been thinking, maybe he is hard on James. He will finally give him a fair chance. Plus he complimented his baby girl aka his car as well as his music.

"You can take off you clothes, long as you coming home girl I don't mind" James sings running his hands over his legs and Zach peeks down at him before turning back to the road.

Zach chuckles to himself. Who knew the kid likes to dance and grind at 8 in the freaking morning!?

Little does Zachary know that James doesn't have it out for Oliver but for him! James only stayed here and didn't go back to England to get closer to Zach.

Oliver and him might be mates but James knows a few things about wolves. Oliver is part human meaning he can fall out of love with Zach.

If James can some how make Oliver break up with Zach, his wolf will be broken and Vulnerable making it easy for him to come, sweep in, and pick up the broken pieces.

James smirks. So he likes to look aye? He thinks to himself and continues to move.

Oliver frowns at the scene in front of him. What the fuck is going on?  He questions.

"I dig your ring" James speaks after the song ends and a Spotify ad comes on.

"Thanks" Zach says. "My mother got it for me on my birthday"

"Damn mind if I see it ?" James asks

"I can't take it off actually it is a perfect fit so it takes lots of effort and butter to take this thing off" Zach Jokes

"It's okay"James says grabbing Zach's hand and taking a closer look at the ring. " sorry I don't have my glasses but Damn it has so many mixes of colors inside"James says with Zach's finger right on top of his lips releasing warm air onto his flesh.

A shiver runs down Zach's spine as he pulls into an empty parking space.

"Thanks for the ride" James says hoping out and heading into the building.

Silence and tension has now rained itself upon the two Mates.

Zach turns in his seat to see Oliver with a unreadable look on his face.

"What the fuck just happened?" Oliver asks

Zach shrugs. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play that dumb card on me. You were flirting with him right in front of my face" Oliver glares

Zach rolls his eyes. "Don't even start Oliver you know he is into you. Why do you think I hate him? Or used to?"

"Used to?" Oliver questions

"Yeah I feel like you were right and I never gave him a fair chance but come on let's get inside before we are late"

Zach opens the door and pushes his seat up to let Oliver out.

Oliver can't help but think about what just happened. He was obviously flirting with Zach knowing he is his boyfriend but why?

Oliver sighs for the hundredth time. Now he really wished Zach still hated the kid.

It's my birthday guys!! I'm finally 16 :)

Thank you all for all the support and amazing comments.

I really want to shout out @keelyj21 and @LuciferMorningstar41
for always commenting and keeping up with my story.

I love all of you so so much❤️❤️

Comment follow and vote <33

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

429K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
8.1M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
25.5K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
2.5K 44 12
Oliver has had a difficult life, struggling with anxiety and being haunted by his past. Despite going through more than what most people can imagine...