Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Three

58.9K 755 678
By tayiah18

"Okay, here we go. Room 876 and 877" Harry announced, taking the two key cards out of his pocket.

"Liam and I will share 877" Zayn said, while Liam agreed.

Harry nodded while handing their room card to them. After Zayn took it, all of them turned around to see the small teenager behind them, gripping her blanket with an anxious expression.

When Nova gazed up from her feet and realized all of them were staring at her, she waned so badly to run down the hallway so she could escape.

Their stare had so much power and it only made her feel more intimidated. It's like they wanted her to respond to something, but she didn't know what to say.

She was starting to regret coming with them to the hotel, she wished she stood her ground and declined the offer at the arena. She didn't want to stay overnight with her idols, it just felt weird to her since it was actually happening.

"Well love, Niall went to share a room with the band, so I guess that leads you to chose between us, who do you want to stay with"? Louis asked with a gentle smile.

Nova didn't know what to say, she didn't want to pick, that's too much pressure for her. She would feel as if she hurt their feelings if she said the wrong thing.

"Uh.. I-I don't know, It doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with either, you can p-pick for me. I don't know who to cho-"

"You don't have to overthink it, baby. How about you share with Louis and I. You and Zayn already had a nice cuddle so he had his turn" Harry joked, putting his arm over Nova's shoulders.

Nova shyly nodded and looked up to see Harry smiling at her.

"Fair enough, Harry. Goodnight sweetheart, see you in the morning" Liam said before coming over and giving a kiss on her forehead.

Once Zayn did the same, they both went their way into the the room they were sharing.

"You don't have to scared, bug. Nothing's going to happen, it's just going to be a cozy night" Louis promised while unlocking the door and opening it.

When the three of them walked in, Harry immediately went to unpack his suit case to find something for Nova to wear for bed. They wanted to use her clothes and items from her travel bag but decided against it. That's why they were left in the back of the tour bus.

She was still so fragile about everything and they didn't want to have her in a panic when she notices a bag that already has her name engraved in it. They decided the only thing she would get to have for tonight would be her blanket so she can get used to holding it.

"Would you like to take a shower Nova"? Louis asked, turning on the bathroom light.

"I'm okay, I already took one this morning" Nova answered, setting the floral blanket on one of the beds.

"That's fine love, you can just change into one of my sweatshirts and pajamas pants" Harry smiled, before handing the clothing to her.

"Thank you, I'll just change now" Nova uttered before going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

She couldn't believe she was going to wear Harry Styles's sweatshirt, that helped make her mood a little bit better. Being able to wear this was better than any merchandise on their website. She immediately could smell his cologne once she pulled it over her head.

"How do you think she's doing so far" Harry asked, pulling over his shirt.

"Scared, and I hate that. I know things are moving so fast for her but I still want her to trust us. I mean tomorrow is when we really take her" Louis mumbled, keeping his voice down.

"Exactly, I think she's mostly in shock that she's with us in the first place, soon she will learn to act normal around us. I mean didn't you see her and Niall laughing together on the way here"? Harry grinned, slipping on an old t-shirt.

"It was adorable, I was so tempted to snap a picture but it's too soon for that" Louis chuckled, climbing into his bed.

"Where did you put her purse, you know she's going to be asking for that tomorrow"? Harry asked, searching around the room.

"In the corner, I want to try lean her off of using it since she won't be having it anymore" Louis answered, pointing to the nude colored purse by his duffle bag.

"Yep, that's the same thing Liam told me" Harry nodded.

When Nova got done changing, all she could do was look at herself in the mirror, and not in the good way. Her eyes had a red tint since she was so tired and emotionally exhausted, her body needed rest but she felt too awake to sleep in a room with the two men. She only wished she was at home in her own space.

She slowly opened the door and walked out feeling nervous, she immediately noticed that Harry and Louis already changed into something comfortable and were laying in two different beds. Louis was flicking through the channels while Harry was scrolling on his phone.

"Well don't you look cute in Harry's clothes" Louis complimented, making Nova's cheeks heat up.

Harry's large sweatshirt almost appeared like a dress on the 5'3 teenager, plus she had to roll up the ends of the pajama pants so she wouldn't keep stepping on them.

"I knew she would, Louis. Ready for bed, angel"? Harry asked, getting up from the bed and taking her dirty clothes from her to set on the dresser.

He then came over to Nova to give her blanket back since he wanted her to have it for bedtime.

"Here's your blankie sweetie" Harry beamed while Nova had a sense of frustration.

Nova was starting to get annoyed on how they kept giving it to her, as if her life depended on it. She wasn't a toddler and didn't need a blanket to comfort her. She was already forced to hold it when they went from the tour bus to inside the hotel, and that was embarrassing enough.

"Um, do I have to sleep with this or is it just if I'm cold"? Nova asked, fiddling with the ends of the blanket.

"Do you not like it"? Louis asked, disappointed.

"Well it seems like a good blanket, it just makes me feel kinda like a baby, but it's really no big deal" Nova mumbled.

"How about we'll just leave it at the end of the bed, and if you get cold in the middle of the night, you can use it. We don't want you to be bothered by it" Harry suggested.

Nova nodded, setting the blanket on the end of the bed before Louis started motioning for her to come over.

"Come on love, you can sleep with me tonight" Louis said, peeling the comforter over so she could get in.

"Okay, but first do you mind if I text my friend, she's probably wondering if I'm safe"? 

Harry and Louis quickly gave each other a look, communicating through their eyes what their response should be.

"Uh, yeah that's fine, but please don't mention your with us. We don't want things to get around" Harry answered, while Louis nodded.

Louis wanted to respond differently but it would probably come out unusual if he did. He decided to just keep his mouth shut and hope she wouldn't reveal anything to her friend.

"Your purse is right by the blue duffle bag, hun" Louis pointed while Nova began to walk over to the area.

When Nova took her iphone out of her purse, it automatically turned on, showing all the text messages she missed.

She sighed, feeling bad that her friend was so worried for her.

She so badly wanted to reveal that she was currently in a hotel room with them, she doesn't even know if Blake would believe but she still wanted to tell.

She felt bad for lying and dismissing what was actually going but she knew it would take a paragraph to explain. However, if the boys noticed her texting for too long they would get suspicious.

She then stuffed her phone in a small pocket inside the purse, and turned around to see Louis yawning.

"Everything good now"? Harry asked, with sleepy eyes.

"Yes, thank you" Nova mumbled, before getting into Louis's bed slowly. Once she was in, she made sure there was enough space between them so she didn't invade his personal space.

"You can come closer, don't want you falling off the bed, baby" Louis laughed, slinging his arm over her waist, bringing her closer.

Harry let out a chuckle at Nova trying to scoot away from his bandmate in the bed. He knew that was the opposite of what Louis wanted.

"Goodnight, babe" Harry said, from across their bed.

"Goodnight Harry" Nova said shyly.

She couldn't believe she was even saying that.

Louis quickly turned the tv off with his other arm before kissing the back of Nova's head.

"I would let you watch some tv but it's almost twelve already, you need your rest for tomorrow, bug" Louis mumbled, he then could see Nova nodding at his statement.

"Goodnight" Louis whispered in the darkness of the room.

"Goodnight Louis" she whispered back, snuggling herself with the white bedsheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 155 38
6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...