Zodiacs - Bad to Good

By kaiiana

12 teenage criminals, named after the 12 Zodiac signs, are kidnapped and brought to a facility. Their new pur... More

!Introduction!
!Appearances!
1: And Then They Meet
2: The First Morning
3: Surprise Training
4: Making Friends, Making Enemies
6: Dinner Banquet (Pt. 2)
7: Banquet Aftermath

5: Dinner Banquet (Pt. 1)

819 41 2
By kaiiana

-read below, please :)

-wassup? I know I haven't posted in ab a million years (school is a whole mess, okay?) but I finally have a chapter for y'all! in this one, there are some (low quality, sorry!) pics of the signs' outfits and then for the girls, there's hair and makeup/face claims pt. 2, and for the guys there's the picture I used for their first face claim and then an extra one. hope y'all like the visuals and this chapter! <3

Libra's POV

"Champagne? Or white?" I hold up the two options up on either side of me so that Leo can see both of the shades' contrast against my skin tone.

"Champagne?" I hold it over my body once again, "Or white?"

Leo sighs, obviously trying to fight back the urge to roll her eyes back into her head. Without speaking, she takes the white dress from my right hand and tosses it aside, making her, might I add, half-assed, decision. She gives a quick, nonchalant smile, and simply walks out of the room. She wasn't very much help.

"But white makes me look tanner...." I mumble to myself.

Tonight is our dinner banquet. It's being considered as our first official outing as a group, even though we've gone out to little diners and other lowkey spots multiple times. I guess it's because we're getting all dressed up for this one, and it's in a public place where civilians can actually spot and interact with us.

Isn't it crazy that we don't call ourselves "civilians?" I've always thought that was kinda weird.

Anyway, I need to look good. Not good like "mediocre good," but good like "hot-damn good." Like "gooooood" good. If that makes any sense.

My hair has been in curlers for the past 48 hours. The others consider it unnecessary and plain idiotic, but I think it's just me being extra cautious. There is no room for messing anything up tonight, especially not my hair. Plus, my hair has always been super difficult to curl, so even with these extra precautions, it may only curl slightly.

Why do I care so much about my appearance, you may ask? It stems from my childhood, I believe, where I had control over only 2 things: my behavior, and my looks. It seemed I wouldn't get positive feedback or attention for anything I did, hence my resorting to burglary and other negative actions in order to get at least some recognition for something. I did that through my looks, too. Maybe if I was pretty, people would finally pay attention to me, right?

Now I care because it's fun. Dressing up is fun, and doing my hair and makeup is fun. Seeing people's eyes travel up and down my body as I pass is fun.

You know what's not fun?

Being stuck between two different pairs of shoes.

"Leo! I need your help again!" I call out to her, cuffing my hands around my mouth in hope that she'll distract herself from her routine once again to help me.

All I hear is a defeated but bitter, "No!" in return.

I am NOT co-dependent. I like other people's opinions. That's all. And I'm NOT a people-pleaser, either. I swear.

"Fine. Looks like I'm picking the strappy heels." I force myself to make a decision. In the back of my head, I wonder if it was the right one. Do strappy heels make my feet look like tied-up sausages? Or do they provide an extra aspect of interest to my outfit? I hope for the latter as I move to my vanity, where I begin to pencil in my eyebrows and swipe on my lightly-tinted lip gloss.

This night will be perfect.

Pisces' POV

A lot of these guys are jumping at the opportunity to dress up. Gemini and Sagittarius love to impress the ladies, and I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken this as their way to shoot their shots.

I find this whole thing as pointless, to be honest. We spend hours getting dressed and making sure not even a single strand of hair is out-of-place, and for what? An hour or so of forced conversation above plates of overly-expensive meals?

I ponder what better things I could be doing with my time while I fasten my tie.

I glance at myself in the mirror. I gloss over my black suit and dress shoes, and think to myself, "Maybe this won't be that bad." I do like the people in the house (well, most of them), and this is a good way to really sit down and learn more about them. I wouldn't mind that.

I think most of the guys are ready. I don't think any of the girls are yet, which was to be expected. I do another mirror check to make sure I look presentable and exit my room.

In the living room stand the other 5 guys. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that none of us are wearing alike suits.

Virgo wears a gray suit, adorned with a blue striped tie. His hair is messy, but polished, like he had spent time shaping it into what it was.

Sagittarius opted for a lighter suit instead, the lightest of the bunch. A checkered tie lies under the collar of his white button down, and a yellow pocket square rests in his pocket.

Gemini took Virgo's idea for messy hair, tousling it differently but still with copious amounts of gel and effort. His outfit, however, reflects the effortless approach, as he stands confidently in a not-fully-buttoned white button-down, a dark navy blazer, and matching trousers.

Capricorn went a different route. He dressed covered head to toe in black, and his hair had volume, curling slightly at the ends. He seems as though he was going for a "spiffy but indifferent" kind of approach.

Aquarius, surprisingly, went bolder. He looks like the type of boy any girl (or guy) would want to bring home in order to impress their mother. He wears a somewhat bright blue that contrasts with his fiery hair.

Note*: he doesn't have a 3rd picture bc I seriously could not find another picture of this dude.

"Woah, woah, woah, Pisces! Looking good!" Gemini says with a cat-like grin as he leans against the wall, one hand shoved into his pants pocket and the other snapping and aiming a finger-gun in my direction.

"I like the blue, man!" Sagittarius smiles, punching my arm. I pretend like it didn't hurt a little.

I glance down at my own outfit. I decided on a more classic approach: a black suit with touches of pale blue in the tie and pocket square. I'm sorta proud of it. I think I look okay.

"When are the girls gonna be ready?" Virgo sighs, checking his wristwatch.

"I don't know, but I can't lie and say I'm not excited to see what they look like," Sagittarius laughs, wiggling his eyebrows.

"They're not objects, my man," Gemini says.

"Since when did you think like that? You're right, but if anyone is the most girl-crazy, it's you," Capricorn replies curiously. We all look to Gemini in agreement, waiting for his answer.

Gemini shrugs and looks at the wall. Something seems different with him.

"Anyway, my legs are getting tired from standing here like this. I hope they're ready soon." Virgo says.

"Me too," Aquarius adds quietly.

From behind me, I hear the click of a door opening. I turn to see Aries approaching us, wearing a long, low-cut, rose-red gown. Two thin straps of fabric cross her mid-section, the hem of the flowing skirt right below them. The color compliments her caramel skin well. Her normally unruly hair is braided into a crown around her head, strands of hair framing her face gently. She wears a berry red lip to match her outfit.

Next is Scorpio, who sauntered out of her room in a black dress. Slits run up the sides, revealing her tall legs. Her dress is also low-cut, and spaghetti straps hold it up over her shoulders. Her hair looks a bit longer than usual, and I wonder if she had put in some sort of extensions. It lies just above her shoulder in soft waves. She wears wine lipstick and winged eyeliner. Contour makes her strong cheekbones appear to be even more prominent. 

Cancer reveals herself a second later. I smile as my sister twirls in her dress, vaguely resembling her childhood self's favorite princess, Cinderella. The low-cut neckline seems to be a trend, as her's reaches down to the jewels lining her hemline, which is decorated with floral applique. The dress is a pale blue like my tie, but could easily be mistaken for a white. Her hair is down, braids starting from the sides of her head and connecting in the back to fall into her light, blonde waves. She wears minimal makeup that keeps her freckles visible, but darkens her eyelashes and glosses her lips. 

Then came Taurus. She's wearing an off-the-shoulder deep blue gown that hugs her body and features a slit running up to right below her thigh on one side. A train follows her as she steps over to us. Her jet black hair, like the others, has waves, and her makeup is soft, like Cancer's. It shows off her freckles, as well, but has more bronze-y eyeshadow and curled, dark lashes. She wears a peach gloss on top of her lips.

Leo is wearing a more subdued dress so that her bright, curled, pink hair could remain the focal point of her look. The dress has a sweetheart neckline under a sheer layer of rhinestones, and tulle runs down to the floor beside her heels. She holds a light clutch in her right hand as her accessory. She had filled in her eyebrows diligently, swiped dark brown shadow across her lids, placed highlight upon her cheekbones and the tip of her nose, and tinted her lips a light pink.

Last but not least was Libra, who we all expected would take the longest to be finished. She proudly strutted out her room in a (yet another) low-cut champagne gown. The material looks silky, and it cinches around her waist. Her brown hair lies in waves, elevated enough from her everyday look to be elegant. Her dark eyes are thinly lined with eyeliner along both her top and bottom waterlines. She wears mascara and penciled brows.

At some point, Gemini's unfocused manner had transformed into an unusually bright smile. Sagittarius is, for once, completely speechless. Capricorn, as usual, is pretending to not care, and Aquarius is trying to hide his blushing cheeks. Virgo looks more concerned that we will miss our reservation rather than impressed. 

A limo honks from outside, and we all rush to get downstairs and hop in. 

-hope y'all liked it! this chapter was more of me having fun describing the outfits and practicing my writing, and less dialogue and juicy stuff, so sorry! pt. 2 will be more interesting ;) (hopefully, i haven't written it yet, sooo). love y'all and see you in the next one!

P.S. - these visuals took around like 3 hours to find and create so y'all better appreciate 'em ahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
179K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
53.9K 95 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad