The Cat and his Princess

Por m0rganjane

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *COMPLETED* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chat felt like crying. "There's no good in goodbye Princess." He loathe... Mais

Chapter 1- Any Other Night
Chapter 2- The Black Cat
Chapter 3- A Spark Needs Igniting
Chapter 4- Nobody Touches my Princess
Chapter 5- His Plan
Chapter 6- Them Three Simple Words
Chapter 7- The Girl and the Cat
Chapter 8- Heart Breaker
Chapter 9- The Fight
Chapter 10- All Good Things Come to an End
Chapter 11- To Save a Princess (Part 1)
Chapter 12- To Save a Princess (Part 2)
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Chapter 13- One Become Two Halves
Chapter 14- Lost in the Sands
Chapter 15- His Luck Runs Out
Chapter 16- New Encounters, Old Friends
Chapter 17- The Murderer Returns
Chapter 18- Cursed Dreams
Chapter 19- Another Erupted Problem
Chapter 20- Six Years Ago
Chapter 22- Devastation
Chapter 23- I Have You At Last
Chapter 24- Fear Feeder
Chapter 25- She's Okay
Chapter 26- Lifted
Chapter 27- Home

Chapter 21- The Reveal

71 2 1
Por m0rganjane

Just uh... Just don't kill me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Jacob opened the door to his bedroom and saw Marinette still unconscious with a very conscious Kyran next to her. He smiled at his brother and sat now at the other side of Marinette, pulling her into his chest.

"No sign of her waking up?" Jacob asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope. You must've hit her hard. Next time, be more careful with the portion of blood you take."

"'kay. So, when did you wake up? And how do you not have a bruise?"

"Well, I was awake the full time. I just pretended to faint because I knew you'd knock him out. Nathaniel isn't really that strong." Answered Kyran. Jacob nodded understandingly and looked back down at Marinette. "Do you think she'll know-"

"Bro, are you an idiot? Of course, she'll know." Jacob sighed and ran his hand down her colourless cheek.

A few hours later, the boys were still waiting on Marinette's awakening. 

"Is she alright?" Jacob asked, not lifting his gaze from her.

"I don't know anymore. Why don't we-" Kyran protested before getting interrupted.

"Leave, Kyran."

"What? No!"

"Leave, Kyran. Now."

"But I-"

"Leave!" Jacob reached his limit and ended up having his voice ring through the halls of his house. 

"Please," he carried on. Kyran eyed his brother before scoffing and storming out of the door. Jacob sighed at his younger brother's stubbornness and looked back down at Marinette. 

Her lips looks so soft... Jacob stared at her lips for awhile then at her neck, debating what to do. Damn, she's still unconscious so the blood wouldn't be the best choice. Jacob leaned down and pressed his lips to her's softly. Growing more eager and rough with every moment, he went to straddle above her. Well, that is until she woke up. Marinette muffled against his lips and pushed him away. 

"Jacob, stop!" She shouted, squeezing her eyes shut to avoid eye contact with him. Jacob's only reaction was smirking and pulling her back into his embrace. Shoving him away again, Marinette opened her eyes and stared with hatred. 

"I said stop! I thought you were my best friend!" 

Then realisation hit her. 

"Y-You're a vampire." 

Jacob slouched back to Marinette's side and bared his teeth, blinding her with their whitened dazzle. 

"Yes, yes I am." 

Marinette shivered at Jacob's words as he brought his head to her neck. 

"The evidence is pretty clear, Bluebell. Of course I'm a vampire. But don't be scared, once I'm done with you, you won't be my best friend. You'll be mine. You'll love me. You'll be my property. And you'll have to do whatever I say since I'll become your master," Jacob said, draping his fangs against her bare skin. Marinette's breath hitched as she froze into place. Time seemed to stop as Jacob carried on teasing her with his fangs. 

"And you'll do whatever I please... And never see that worthless alley cat again." And with that said, he sunk his fangs into her porcelain skin and transferred his blood to her bloodstream, claiming her as his.

~

Chat gripped his head and groaned. 

C'mon, Chat. How hard is it to escape a stupid cell? I've been in one before and got out. Well, that one was made out of wood. Stupid people think they can catch me in some wooden box. Chat paced around the cell until a portal of luminosity caught his eye. 

"Dad! Right on time! Can you help me?" Chat asked, hopeful. 

"Of course, son." Chat Blanc flew through the bars and unlocked the door with some sort of power. Chat gasped. 

"Thank you so much, dad!" His father chuckled at the glint of hope shining through his son's eyes. 

"You're welcome, son. Now go find Marinette. Head east and there will be a mansion in the middle of the woods about thirty minutes away." Chat nodded and sped off into the darkness.

~

"Oh, Tom. Where is Marinette? She's been gone for weeks now..." Sabine cried, weeping into the chest of her husband. 

"I don't know, dear. I'm starting to lose my trust in Chat Noir. What if he's taken her somewhere where she'll never be found? What if he's raped her and held her captive?!" Tom started shooting random, negative questions that made Sabine cry harder. Little do they both know the cat is working his hardest to get her home. Well, to the Mortem Cave then home. 

"T-Tom, please s-stop..." Tom stopped as he held his wife while keeping his mouth shut to stop any more tears fall from her eyes.

~

Jacob removed his fangs from her neck and looked at her closed eyes. 

"Open your eyes, Bluebell," he said, a smirk creeping upon his face. Marinette fluttered her eyes open, revealing ravenous, red eyes. Jacob embraced her and kissed her roughly, seeing if the venom worked. To his delight, she kissed back with more hunger than he thought she would have. 

No need to be gentle anymore. He thought, scraping a finger down her thigh and biting her lower lip. A few minutes later, he parted their synced lips and stared into her eyes. 

"I'm hungry," Marinette blurted out, covering the blush spread across her face with her hands. Jacob chuckled. 

Same old Marinette. She's mine now though. He thought, tracing circles on her hand that covered the right side of her face. 

"Come on then. There's some left over animal blood in the kitchen." 

Marinette licked her lips as her eyes glinted with hunger. Holding her hand, Jacob led her down to the kitchen and poured her a cup of the metallic-smelling, thick, cherry liquid. Watching her gulp down her drink, he memorized all her features. 

Wait, I can't call her bluebell anymore: she doesn't have bluebell eyes anymore. Oh well. Still sticking with Bluebell. He was snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard Marinette's gulps become louder. 

"You're going to choke if you carry on drinking that fast you know," he enquired, pointing to the glass in her hand. Marinette shrugged, not taking the glass from her lips. Taking the last sip of what was left, she put the glass on the table and looked up at Jacob. 

"You do know that was for sharing right?"

"Take the blood left on the roof of my mouth," Marinette suggested (demanded), winking at him and walking closer. Jacob raised an eyebrow seductively and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Bluebell's found her inner confidence. He thought, smirking down at the girl he had claimed 'his'. Jacob had his tongue in her mouth within a millisecond – no, I'm not joking – and licked the metallic juice from the roof of her mouth. 

"Mmm... Tastes a lot better coming from you," conceded Jacob after pulling away but still had their lips slightly brushing against each other. 

"Whatever. Just kiss me," Marinette demanded, wrapping her arms around his neck and roughly seizing his lips with hers. I could get used to this. Jacob thought, kissing her back with hunger and need.

End of chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me! I'm sorry, I just HAD to add some bone-chilling drama so... Yeah.

Instagram:  _starzywrites_

Animo: AcrosstheStarrySkies

Stars out!

                     ~Starzy

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18K 825 34
In this AU, Félix and Marinette's characters are based on the ones from the Miraculous anime PV that was never made (extra explanation of MCs in pro...
8.3K 258 21
*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm" 10/3/2018 #2 under "cataclysm" 10/3/201...
9.9K 262 16
Three parts: Chat Blanc(Part 1) and Miss Fortune(Part 2). Part 1: Marinette rejects Adrien for she loves Chat Noir. Adrien just loses it and becomes...
122K 5.2K 17
"I know." The last words Ladybug heard Chat Noir say reverberate in her head. She can't see straight without him, and she doesn't know who she is any...