The Secret Lives They Never K...

By Weebtactics

It started with a school festival idea. An idea that involved Izuku's secret. When the class notice his odd h... More

A Cafe
Practice Run
~Sugar Song and Bitter Step~
Eyes Watching
Persona
Hidden Genius
Another Stain on the Carpet
Peaked Intrest
Q&A with Persona!
Term Test Fight!
Q&A with Personas! 2
Field Trip and Studies
Outdoors! [Part 1]
Persona Q&A! 3
!-X TAG X-!
Outdoors [2]
Outdoors [3]
Persona's Fight! [Kashikoi & Sora]
Persona's Fight! [Jack & Hazama]
Persona's Fight [Izuku & Chibi]
We're not a Phantom: Persona's All Out Attack!
Introducing the Midoriyas
A Mother's Joy and some News
Persona Q&A! 4
Daily School Lives with Personas
Head Turning
A Different View
Persona Q & A! 5
Kicking Ass in Kyoto [Part 1]
Kicking Ass in Kyoto [Part 2]
Kicking Ass in Kyoto [Part 3] Sayonara Ladies!
The Velvet War: I
The Velvet War: II
The Velvet War: III

A Nichijou Date (A Ordinary Date)

10.1K 250 208
By Weebtactics

"I~zu~ku~" Tooru said behind him as he looked at his invisible, but beautiful in his eyes, girlfriend. "Y-Yeah?" Izuku said as he stopped packing up for home and looked at her. Sora and Chibi being in the next class over to help Hazama and Kashikoi from Jack attempting to murder Monoma. 

"Hey~ When are you gonna take me out?" She pouted. The others couldn't see it due to her quirk constiantly active, unless she controlled it or had her bracelet on. But Izuku could see she was, hell if he couldn't he could feel her pouting at him. "O-Oh right. Well how about..." "Today!" The rest of the Midoriya sextuplets came through the door and grinned.

"H-Huh!?" Tooru and Izuku said in unison as they were surprised that they just came in and burst like that. "Yeah, Yeah! How about tonight!" Sora said as he wrapped his arm around Izuku's neck and grinned. "Truth be told he never got around to it because of us." Kashikoi said as he pushed his glasses up.

"So why not go tonight! We'll set up everything for you both!" Chibi said as he seemed to be sparking and glitter came from his eyes. "W-Well, I suppose tonight we can do that. How does that sound Tooru?" Izuku said as he soon felt a peck on his cheek and blushed. "MMm! That's perfect! I'll swing by your place at six. See you then!" Tooru said as she grabbed her bag and zoomed out of UA. 

"She sure can run." Sora said as he looked out the window and saw a dust trail she left behind. "Lucky bastard. Getting a date when before he couldn't even talk to one." Mineta and Kaminari said under their breaths as they saw what happened with the rest of the class. They soon felt a grip on their shoulders, the feeling cold and like everything was frozen.

"Do you want to die and see the gates of hell?" They both turned and saw glowing red eyes glistening from utter darkness. Blood smeered in front of them as white blooded teeth seemed to grin as cold mist came out of them. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SH-SH-SHINIGAMI!!!!!!" Mineta and Kaminari shouted as they hugged each other and cried out of fear. 

"*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! A-Ah my-my sides! T-They hurt!" Chibi said as he was on the floor laughing and rolling over with tears in his eyes. "Man you both really are chickens." Kashikoi said as he took a picture of them hugging and crying. "Like you could stand something that scary!" They shouted as they screamed and pointed at Jack.

"We live with him every day." Hazama said as he held up his phone and had the recording still on. Both Mineta and Kaminari paled as the thought of that was probably constant hell itself. They soon looked back at Jack, his eyes peeking from his glasses as he stared at them, grinning. "Boo!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed and ran out of the classroom.

"Fucking pussies." Jack said as Hazama handed him a hankerchief. "Thanks." "You're welcome, though I don't think it will get rid of all that crap you call a face." Hazama said as he used his butterfly knives to block Jack's scythe. "Friggin smart ass." "The women have been whispering I do have a nice ass." 

"Um guys. I think we have more pressing matters to attend." Kashikoi said as he placed on his messenger bag and got up with Izuku. "Right now, we gotta plan the date. Let's go. So I was thinking maybe Baccano's restaurant for you two.." Kashikoi said as he and Izuku began leaving out the class. "W-Wait for us man/damnit!" The rest of them said as they grabbed their belongings and headed out too. 

"Hey, wanna see how their date turns out?" Mina suggested with a sly smile as the others looked at her in confusion. "I do not believe it is wise or our business to know what our classmates do on their personal matters." Iida said as Mina pouted. "Come on Iida. Don't you wanna know more about how Tooru looks without her quirk constantly active. Plus this could be a class bonding excersise with all of us."

"I happily will join you." Iida said as he was now fully on board. 'Hook. Line. And sinker.' Mina thought with a sly smile in her head. "Sure, I'm up for it." "Same!" "I-I'll go too!" "I will accompany you as well." Sero, Kirishima, Ochako and Momo said as Mina grinned. "If it means ruining the fucking nerd's date then I'm in." Bakugou growled as he sneered and thought of every possible way to get back at Jack.

"We're in!" Mineta and Kaminari said as the three of them were now planning Izuku's demise. "Since I want to live, I'll pass." "Agreed." "Hmm." Jirou, Shouji and Todoroki said as the rest soon left for home. Leaving Mina and the other eight preparing for a steak out. 

Meanwhile with Tooru, she happily skipped to home as she immediately got to her room and did her homework. If a girl was going on a date, she didn't want to be tied down with work. 'Hmm...I wonder where he's gonna take me tonight...' She thought as she was doing the assignments Aizawa and her other teachers gave her.

'I kinda want it to be nice. Nothing too much but still romantic...' Her thoughts soon drifted her to that night at came. The moon ever so bright, both of them sitting by the lake. And both officially asking each other to date. That moment was perfect. It would have been if not for...'AIZAWA-SENSEIIII!!!' Tooru suddenly was now in rage as she remembered him, that smug face of his.

'Damn it Aizawa-sensei! You practically ruined my first kiss!' She thought as she began going through her homework like mad. Smoke emitting from her papers as she moved on to the next assignments in a fury. 'I swear I'm gonna...' "Tooru-chan are you okay?" A man said as he entered her room as she stopped and looked behind her. 

There by her door was a man, looking around his early thirties and having dark red hair and dark brown eyes. wearing a white button up shirt, black tie and pants with brown loafers. "O-Oh, hey dad. Y-Yeah I'm fine." Tooru said to the man, now known as her father, Hanzo Hagakure. "Hey sweetie. Tooru why is your pencil on fire?" 

Another person soon appeared by her dad at the door. She looked around her late twenties with black glistening hair that shined in the light. Having dark grey eyes and a smile on her face. This was Tooru's mother, Tachibana Hagakure. "Wha-ah!" Tooru then put the flames out as she cooled it with her breath.

"Oh! Could it be that you're planning for your date~" Her mother said as she hid her smirk behind her hand. "D-Date..." Hanzo said as he began gripping the door frame as cracks began to form. "H-How do you know about that mom!" "So it's true!" Hanzo said as he gripped on the door frame harder as a small piece fell off.

"Of course I would know, I'm your mother. And dear you really should be paying attention, she's told us about this boy for the past three months." Tachibana said as she scolded her husband for his hearing. "Ahh~ This is going to be your first date right. Your real first date? Unlike that one time where you're no good teacher ruined your first kiss." She said as she placed her hands on her daughter's shoulder and smiled.

"Her first kiss!!!? I'll kill this guy for ever trying to take my daughters first time!" Hanzo said as he began punching the walls, but used his quirk, Intangability, so he could punch away without hurting or destroying anything. 'No. Sorry dad. But I think Izuku could accidentally kick your butt.' Tooru thought as she saw her dad began punching and walking through the halls. 

"Mom, you realize what you've done now right." Tooru deadpanned as she sweatdropped at her mother. "Don't give me that look. It's his fault for not paying attention to what we're talking about. Now, what do you have planned to wear?" Tooru couldn't help but smile at her mom. Sure she was mischevious and always knew how to embaress her when it came with Izuku. But she was still a good mom.

After two hours of trying on different clothes, some even her mom's when she was her age, they finally found one. She settled for a long black dress, a bit gothic look to it. Having a button up pink shirt underneath with white tights underneath her skirt. Along with dark grey boots and a grey-black hat to top it all off with a red checkered button and a pink bow.

"Hmmm..." Tooru then focused on her quirk, remembering how to control it thanks to Kashikoi, and stood in front of the mirror. "Y-Yeah! I like it." She said, stuttering as focusing on her quirk took some toll on her. "Right! It says 'classy yet casual'. Ohh you're gonna knock him off his feet tonight." Tachibana said as Tooru grabbed her special bracelet, staying in her unvarnished form as she smiled at her mother. 

"Thanks mom. Oh! I should be heading over soon." She said as noticing the time was now read as 5:30. She quickly grabbed her purse, being a brown single strap with a few buttons and pins on it and headed to her living room, connecting to the door. "By mom! By dad! I'll be bac-Izuku!?" Tooru said as she opened the door to reveal her boyfriend.

"A-Ah! Hey Tooru. W-Wow, you look lovely." Izuku said with a blush on his face as Tooru looked at him up and down. Noticing the similar attire for his work, but different. Instead he wore black slim jeans with a belt having a silver buckle. A dark blue button up with sleeves folded up and opened a bit, showing some of his chest. 

His usual red sneakers replaced with dark brown leather shoes, almost looking red in the lighting. Gloves on his hands, black, but only covering his fingers and half his palm. And his usual curly untaimed hair, somewhat tamed yet looked smooth and dashing. 'Holy crap he's fucking hot!' Tooru said as she then fought the urge to blush and stopped her nose from bleeding.

"T-Thank you...Um soo where are we heading?" She asked as Izuku smiled a bit and blushed. "O-Oh um...just a nice restaurant in the area I know of. W-Well.." Izuku said as he extended his arm out to her. "Shall we get going?" He said as he smiled, a bit of mischevios feeling behind that smile. 

"Why certainly. By mom! By dad!" Tooru said as he took his hand and held it as they walked out of the house. "Take care you two, have fun!" Her mother said as she currently had her husband tied up and held back by a chain. Nether of them could hear Tooru's dad howling in anger at them as her mother went to give him a scolding. 

As the couple left for their date, nearby spotted nine familiar students hiding behind trashcans, vending machines and corners of the streets. "Lucky~ Tooru gets all that to herself." Mina said as she popped her head from the vending machine. "But dang, never knew Midoriya would clean up." Kirishima said as they soon felt the killing intent behind him. 

"Wait till we fuck up his date, that damn nerd." Bakugou said as Mineta and Kaminari pulled out some scissors and chains. "You all really hate Midoriya so much don't you?" Sero said as he sweatdropped at the three as they now had flames appearing behind them. "Come now, lets follow them." Momo said as the others soon followed them to a quaint rural area.

"Well, here's the place." Izuku said to Tooru as they stopped in front of a restaurant. The cloloring was a bit out of place but classical. Having a dark brown color with maroon. The gold colored sign having it stand out more, but gave it that somewhat high class feeling with the sign being in cursive. "Oh! Baccano's! I heard this place has some tastey chow mei and orange chicken." Tooru said as she began getting giddy at this place. 

"Well you certainly know what you want to eat right now, and we haven't even gotten inside yet." Izuku said as he opened the door for them as she giggled and went inside with him. "Damn that curly haired bastard...already swooing her off her feet." Kaminari said with jealous tears in his eyes as Mineta began taking pictures. 

"I know I should be just on the sidelines...but I really wanna ask how Tooru can just turn off her quirk with Izuku around?" Momo said as they were in some agreement to this. This was the actualy first time they saw Tooru without her quirk. "I just wonder how Deku knew about how she looks when we couldn't even see her." Ochako said as she saw the two inside through the window. 

Both of them were just talking, but they seemed to be having a good time and held hands. Safe to say, Ochako was getting jealous of Tooru. 'How can I be jealous of her...and how can she pull of a sexy gothic look without having large boobs!?' Ochako thought as she saw Izuku's eyes, never once being taken away from Tooru.

"Still...Tooru's damn sexy..." Mineta said with a small nosebleed as he took out his phone. "What the hell are you doing?" "What does it look like? Taking pics of a hot girl." "Ohhhh...in that case..." Mineta's phone was then crushed by a hand as it shattered in two and the glass cracking. 

"Hey what the h-" Mineta froze as the others turned and saw the other five Midoriyas. Kaminari and Mineta especially scared of Jack as he tighten his hold on Mineta's phone, with his hand now bleeding. "Now, you can all leave quietly and descretely so as we won't kick your asses for spying on our brother's first real date with Tooru. Or we beat the shit out of you and drag your bodies out of here." Jack said calmly, scaring them as he was known to be violent and brash.

"Die you fucking prick!" Bakugou said as he grabbed Jack's face and used his quirk, causning an explosion. "You really are an idiot Kacchan. Though we won't harm the girls, we still ask before Jack loses it." Kashikoi says as he open's his book and still reads it. "How is this idiot gonna fucking loose his shit?" Bakugou said as from the smoke, his wrist was being held tightly as Jack still stood.

"You pressed the 'Jack' button." Hazama said as he moved the girls away from the guys and palced Kirishima and Sero behind them. "Hehehe...ya shouldn't have done that~" Chibi said as he hid his smile behind the sleeves of his hoodie as Jack slammed Bakugou's head to the wall. "Now...how do you jackasses want to die? Death by circumcision? Death by Pulp Free? Or Death by me shoving my foot up your asses and shoving your dicks down your throats and sticking this broken phone inside you!!!"

"Ahhhh! Have mercy!" Kaminari and Mineta cried as they began running away from Jack. "Get back here you dumbasses and take your death with the little pride you have!!!" Jack said as he threw the phone at them and dragged Katsuki's body against the floor as he ran. "Oh boy. Well guess we have to follow." Sora said as they began to run after their brother in hope they weren't too late to kill them too.

"And then my dad...hm?" Tooru stopped talking as both of them soon heard a loud scream and looked out the window. "Get back here you dumbasses and take your death with the little pride you have!!!" They soon saw Jack running after Kaminari and Mineta at high speed. As they passed nether of them could stop laughing.

"I-I pity them for having to piss you off Izuku!" Tooru said as she laughed as Izuku wiped the tears from his eyes and hugged his sides. "T-T-They pressed the 'Jack' button! T-They're gonna die. I-I can't breath." Izuku said as they soon erupted in giggling fits and held in laughs as their dinner came and enjoyed their evening. 

"This was really nice." Tooru said as she felt satisfied with the date as they walked back to her home, deciding to take a small detour at a park. "Mmm. I'm glad you liked it. Honestly, I wasn't sure where to take you for tonight. But the others sorta helped me." Izuku said as he sat on a swing and scratched his cheek.

Tooru smiled as she sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around her, he blushed as she gently swung back and forth with him. "Well, as long as it was with you...I'd be glad to go anywhere." Tooru said as pink began dusting her cheeks as they looked at each other. Both looking in each other's eyes, bright and alluring emerald with innocent and free crimson black. 

Their faces soon coming closer, their lips ever parted so slightly as they let their instincts take over. They kissed. Their first real kiss ever shared together after their first date. 'She taste so sweet.' Izuku thought as he savored the soft and silk like feeling of her lips as she pressed hers more closer. 'His feel so smooth and pillowy, they taste like chocolate...mmmm...' Tooru thought as she poked her tongue to his mouth, wanting to savor him and taste all of him.

Izuku did the same, as their tongues danced and fought for dominance. Tooru moaned a bit as she lost to him, but enjoyed how delicate and tentative his tounge was tasting her mouth. Both pulled away, a thin trail of saliva still connecting their lips and tounges as they panted due to lack of air. 

"T-That was..." "Breathtaking..." Both said as they shared another small kiss and stared into each others eye. *Ringtone* "E-Eh!?" Izuku and Tooru were broken out of their trance as Tooru's phone rang. "H-Hello, oh hey mom. N-No we were just coming home now. What? Dad? What about-" "You!" They soon heard a voice call for them as they looked at the park enterance.

"D-Dad!?" Tooru said in surprised as she saw her dad, completely furious and almost looked like his veins were about to burst. "Stay away from my daughter you curly haired bastard!" Her dad screamed as he was running like a mad man at them. "Time to go!" Izuku said as he carried Tooru bridal style as he ran for her house. 

"I-Izuku!?" "Sorry, it was sort of on instinct." "Hey! Let go of my daughter like that asshole. She's not suppose to be held like that until she gets married. And like I'm gonna allow my precious baby girl to be married to the likes of you!" Hanzo said as they both picked up their speed as Tooru became embaressed of her dad as Izuku ran faster than him and headed for her home. 

"Oh! My you certainly came back home fast. Sorry about my husband dear." Tachibana said as Izuku dropped Tooru off as he smiled a bit nerviously. "N-No problem ma'am. I guess fathers are like that for their daughters. O-Oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya by the way. Nice to meet you." Izuku said as he bowed in front of her.

"Deafineatly a keeper Tooru-chan." "Mom!" "Hahaha! Well, I ceartanly approve of you Izu-chan. I'm Tachibana Hagakure. And as stated by my daughter I am her mother. Sorry again about my husband." She said as she bowed back at Izuku. "N-No it's no worries." "Get back here you little shrimp!" "W-Well, I should be going." Izuku said as he stiffened a bit at the sound of her dad's voice coming closer.

"Well, see you tomorrow Tooru." Izuku said as he gave her a quick peck on the cheek before jumping over the fence and running! "He's a keeper~" "Mom stop!" Tooru said as her mother then went inside and got out a frying pan. "When I get that runt I'm gonna-" That was all left said of Tooru's dad as Tachibana came back inside with her unconscious husband and her frying pan still perfect and not a single dent. 

"How is it that you can get dad to stop." "Don't worry, you'll learn how to control men when you're older. Though with your boyfriend there I don't think you'll really need to learn how." She said as Tooru blushed and headed to her room. As soon as she jumped on, she squealed and was gushing over their date. "Mmm! I hope we go on another one soon..." She said to herself as she hugged her pillow in delight, hoping they would have another date like tonight's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 13
Izuku gets to have a normal childhood and even gets to be really close friends bakugo. His dad is also present in his life and he's really cool. Once...
44.4K 867 37
So at U.A Nezu was board and was looking on the cameras to only see a certain cinnamon roll, training. Nothing out of the ordinary but the way he was...
95.6K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
2.5K 59 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...