You belong to me

By nabila_12

" she is different from others. She has her own way of living. She Is independent. She is pretty and beautifu... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
authors note
help
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
help
chapter 10
chapter 11
authors note
chapter 12
Q N A
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15.
CHAPTER 16
help
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
New book
chapter 19

chapter 4

5.1K 193 6
By nabila_12

Sehers pro:..

Pain is all i feel now. I never knew this is how we feel when we are heartbroken. Dam ryan. He broke me completly.i had to get over him. For months now, a stone had been sitting on my heart. I'd shed a lot of tears over him, lost a lot of sleep, eaten a lot of cake batter. Somehow, I had to move on.
Life would be hell if I didn't shake loose from the grip he had on my heart. I most definitely didn't want to keep feeling this way, alone in a love affair meant for two. Even if he'd felt like The One. Even if I'd always thought we'd end up together. Even if he still had a choke chain on my heart.

I left for college tomorrow i am leaving for italy. I am fed up of here. This place just has bad memory. I reached college and saw ryan standing they with linda. I ignored him and went to classes. Soon classes finished and it was time to say good bye. I met all my friends.

I was going towards the parking ryan was they

Ryan: seher why you hurting me what have i done.

Seher: you have guts to ask me what have you done. Well i went to your house yesterday to tell you a good news. Guess what i saw ryan linda and you in one bed you did all this just to get in bed with me. I am over this ryan and i am leaving good bye.

I went home and started packing. Italy here i come. I went to the airport and bored the flight. Soon we landed. Hope italy changes my life. I came out of the airport and was waiting for my college staff to pick me up. I was standing outside and saw a cute kid he was playing with someone. Aww he is cute. The baby was looking at me and he smiled. I smiled back and left with the other students.

New country new people new language. This is incredible. We were gaven flats to stay. I reached my destination and went to my flat. All the students were staying in one building. We are 250 boys and 250 girls. All from diffrent religion. I entered the flat and saw 3 more girls staying with me. They all smiled at me and hugged me.

Lucy: hey i am lucy this is catherin and this is samaira

Seher: hey i am seher from india.

Samaira: well so we sisters i am also from india come lets sit and talk .

We talked for many hours and finally slept. I love to write quotes but right now i just want to sit and cry. But no its not going to be like that i will not cry over him. I might get new life here. From monday we start college and tomorrow us 4 girls are going for job hunting. Let the life flow take me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 5
I quickly fixed my hair and make up, when I went to find Luke he was not there where I left him last.I started looking for him, he was nowhere to be...
357K 13.7K 32
Summary || Plot "I was warned about boys like you." Folding her arms Moenice was getting hot under the stare of Theo's beautiful brown eyes. "Oh y...
744K 25.4K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
719K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...